Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is the worst thing that could have happened to Arkansas Football.

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, November 23, 2007, 11:39:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

big john

will i thank nutt boy isI'm 99.9% sure that HDN is done.  He's getting his money.  So many people have been burned making a statement like this, so I'm trying to be cautious but I believe it is NOT a "fluid" situation any longer you can take that to the bank nutt love,s.
john goodwin

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: aaron_c on November 25, 2007, 11:39:26 pm
If you don't want to celebrate aftre the team that you're a 'fan' of beating the #1 team in the nation, knocking our rival out of the NC game, and bringing the golden boot back to Arkansas, that's fine.  But to say that people are 'official Nutt-huggers' is pretty sad.  I, and many others who celebrated, want Nutt gone.  IMO, you have lost sight of why we are fans...which is, again IMO, because it's fun to support the team, cheer for them, and enjoy the game (and yes, you can support the players without supporting the coach).  No offense intended at all, just throwing my opinion on the original post out there.

BTW notshavin, or anyone else, has anything new come up today on Nutt possibly leaving tomorrow?  I haven't really had time to get on the computer much today.

aaron, I would start with this link:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=178474.0

Also, psuedorabies started a thread earlier today that I can't find.  Search isn't working right and I've never seen the threads move this quickly off of the main board.

If you can find it - it has great information.  I trust the information he posts more than anyone on this board.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

aaron_c

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 25, 2007, 11:59:35 pm
aaron, I would start with this link:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=178474.0

Also, psuedorabies started a thread earlier today that I can't find.  Search isn't working right and I've never seen the threads move this quickly off of the main board.

If you can find it - it has great information.  I trust the information he posts more than anyone on this board.

great...

OKCHogFan

I'm thrilled we won.  I thought we should have won by a couple of touchdowns in regulation.  Only Nutts inept coaching held us back.  The actions by a classless nutt only showed his true colors... and they're not cardinal and white!

BradyHolzhauer

Quote from: lcd4444 on November 25, 2007, 11:13:18 pm
I bet every school in the nation expected better from their school.
I bet every school in the nation hasn't expected better for the past ten years...

BradyHolzhauer

Quote from: lcd4444 on November 25, 2007, 11:17:06 pm
I guess he told michael smith to fumble in our loss too.  I guess he told our Dback to not turn around and defend at Alabama. 
That fumble didn't lose the game.  And Nutt sure called Smith stupid for the fumble and his charges (that were later dropped), real professional job as a coach.

And our dback wouldn't have had to turn around if Nutt would have run the ball on third down to shave the clock.  They scored with 8 seconds left.  We've been through this before, bad clock management lost the 'Bama game in my mind.

averyjack

Quote from: BradyHolzhauer on November 25, 2007, 10:55:04 pm
Tell me how is it meaningful, except for pride?
All they did was get revenge for last season's loss to LSU.
The team finished 4-4 in the SEC thanks to their head coach's inconsistency.
Have you ever played sports? If so then you would know that while it doesn't erase last year it does feel pretty damn good!

BTW, there are a helluva lot of times in life you better play for pride! Your not always gonna be playin' for a National Championship.

Nutts' gone and I'm grateful that's over, but the next time we've got two wins in conf. and not playing for much other than pride, then lay a bagel I bet you come on here and bitch about them not playing for "pride". You've got some nerve!

hair of the hog

Yeah he's played Madden agains his 10 year old nephew.........LoL

Quote from: averyjack on November 27, 2007, 11:38:10 am
Have you ever played sports? If so then you would know that while it doesn't erase last year it does feel pretty damn good!

BTW, there are a helluva lot of times in life you better play for pride! Your not always gonna be playin' for a National Championship.

Nutts' gone and I'm grateful that's over, but the next time we've got two wins in conf. and not playing for much other than pride, then lay a bagel I bet you come on here and **** about them not playing for "pride". You've got some nerve!
Go sell crazy somewhere else , we are all stocked up around here