Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is the worst thing that could have happened to Arkansas Football.

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, November 23, 2007, 11:39:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

All of you celebrating this victory, you are also now officially Nutt-huggers.  You are supporting Dale and his campaign to return next season.

You are also celebrating a victory over a depleted LSU team and one that means absolutely nothing.  Another moral victory.  No championships.  Not even a decent bowl game.  NADA.

He will not leave and Long will not fire him after this win.

Enjoy another season of the Hootendale Nutterbacks.  The Razorbacks didn't exist this season and they won't again next.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

hayesnjess

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on June 01, 2008, 02:13:24 pm
Cornhole her when she's on the leg curl machine.  She will know you mean business then.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

RazorNick

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

beachhawg

skiff

That's insane.

I will ALWAYS celebrate a Hog victory.

Go Hogs. Fire Nutt.

Hogs4Ever

I am still hanging on to the belief that the insiders say he is gone no matter.  Lericos just re-affirmed this statment minutes ago.

Hollywood_HOGan45

cant stand nutty but im sorry

i've cheered for arkansas for 25 years and Im not about to stop.

During the games, I usually forget that the coach is an low life scum.

nutty will not be back anyway

Quote from: skiff on November 23, 2007, 11:42:07 pm
That's insane.

I will ALWAYS celebrate a Hog victory.

Go Hogs. Fire Nutt.

Then you are an ignorant fan.  Nothing wrong with that.  Ignorance is bliss.  Sometimes I wish I was that ignorant..

Oklahawg

Shavin, you really don't look that good in fur. I'm hoping for a reprieve.

The sidebar is if you have to disassociate yourself from the Razorbacks over this you can get a part-time job as a convenience store clerk (there are several independent stores here in Tulsa where you have to have a TON of chest hair to get a job).
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

RazorNick

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 23, 2007, 11:43:10 pm
Then you are an ignorant fan.  Nothing wrong with that.  Ignorance is bliss.  Sometimes I wish I was that ignorant..

Get your razor ready.

hogfan30

you are not a razorback fan if you're not celebrating this victory!!!!  I'm so sick and tired of people getting on here just to say fire nutt. If you're not a hog fan then why even watch them play??? You're just hoping for them to lose so they'll fire nutt. It's pretty damn sad!!! I honestly feel sorry for the man and his family after going through all this. Yes, alot of it was their own fault but jeez....let it go and enjoy this!!!!! The players love him and i'm sorry.....but we have a quarterback now....whether anybody wants to admit it. Casey Dick is a player now ladies and gents.

Cavehog

Exactly right.  This only serves to shake up the top of the BCS standings, of which we are not and never will be under HDN, a participant.  Now we get a national embarrasment for a coach another year and the "gift" of going to Dallas to freeze our *sses off in that crappy stadium and watch OU or Texas humiliate us in a game nobody will watch on national tv. 
If you never streaked down Sorority Row, caught the Bud Man twice in one night, or threw a pitcher of beer under the table when ABC came into the Hog Trough . . . you're just a wannabe.

skiff

I think you can stop wishing.  :razorback:

Hollywood_HOGan45

arent you the same one who thinks Kareem Reid and Pat Bradley sucked and couldnt play for any other SEC team?

now that is called ignorance.

nuttjob is gone ANYWAY. get that through your head

Tony Sloprano

Sorry but I can't take anyone serious who has almost 15,000 posts on a message board, unless they're getting paid for it........................ and you're not.

pigmania

Maybe at next years home games they'll introduce the team as the "Houston Nutt's We Beat #1 LSU Last Year, Arkansas Razorbacks". Then all the Huggers can jump up and down, screaming and peeing on themselves with excitment.

hog.goblin

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 23, 2007, 11:39:43 pm
All of you celebrating this victory, you are also now officially Nutt-huggers.  You are supporting Dale and his campaign to return next season.

You are also celebrating a victory over a depleted LSU team and one that means absolutely nothing.  Another moral victory.  No championships.  Not even a decent bowl game.  NADA.

Enjoy another season of the Hootendale Nutterbacks.  The Razorbacks didn't exist this season and they won't again next.

Like John the Baptist, you are woolly wild man preaching the truth that no one wants to hear.  However, I can only hope that AtM or the Huskers take our Nutt.  Surely Nutt isn't stupid enough to come back next year (4 wins and he'll be fired).

Dr Swineglove

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 23, 2007, 11:42:41 pm
cant stand nutty but im sorry

i've cheered for arkansas for 25 years and Im not about to stop.

During the games, I usually forget that the coach is an low life scum.

nutty will not be back anyway

My sentiments exactly - and IMO, this big win will help Nutt to find another job and go -
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

HawgBallLvr

Oh God.. I believe, and I know Im not alone in this, But you are one of the worst things that has happened to Razorback Football. Im glad you are not a fan anymore. Move on.

GO HOGS GO great win!

Nutt to Baylor.. WPS!
2010 Liberty Bowl Champions!!

pignatious

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 23, 2007, 11:39:43 pm

Well, I enjoyed the victory and will always enjoy a Razorbacks victory over a number 1 team.

Don't worry. You are.

I enjoyed the victory. Great performance by a lot of great players. Tommorrow we can worry about if Nutt is staying or going. Go Hogs!
Freedom is never free.

Cavehog

Let's see, Pat Bradley. Wasn't he that slow white boy that could hit three's all day long in practice but choked in the big games.  No wonder you like him and HDN.
If you never streaked down Sorority Row, caught the Bud Man twice in one night, or threw a pitcher of beer under the table when ABC came into the Hog Trough . . . you're just a wannabe.

skiff

I figure the decision has been made. Sadly, no one at the UofA asked my opinion.

Meantime,  I will enjoy the win.

R-Kansas? Oh, I don't think so. Go Hogs!

Quote from: hogfan30 on November 23, 2007, 11:44:38 pm
you are not a razorback fan if you're not celebrating this victory!!!!  I'm so sick and tired of people getting on here just to say fire nutt. If you're not a hog fan then why even watch them play??? You're just hoping for them to lose so they'll fire nutt. It's pretty damn sad!!! I honestly feel sorry for the man and his family after going through all this. Yes, alot of it was their own fault but jeez....let it go and enjoy this!!!!! The players love him and i'm sorry.....but we have a quarterback now....whether anybody wants to admit it. Casey Dick is a player now ladies and gents.

LMAO, this is priceless!!!

hogfanshan

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. Celebrating a victory does not make one a hugger...and saying so is plain stupid.

hoopitup3

So you're saying we shouldn't celebrate even though we beat the number 1 ranked team in the nation?

T-Bag Hawg

Sorry shavin, I detest Nutt, but I am a player's advocate.
I will celebrate this victory for a couple days.
Hopefuly Monday will call for another celebration.

...I also have a few LSU fans, and I get tired of their crap.
I get to brag now.  One friend I think had a nervous breakdown
at the end.  He wouldn't text for 2 hrs.

This feels good. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
It's a pill, that gives worms to ex-girlfriends!  You just don't get it!

Quote from: HawgBallLvr on November 23, 2007, 11:47:35 pm
Oh God.. I believe, and I know Im not alone in this, But you are one of the worst things that has happened to Razorback Football. Im glad you are not a fan anymore. Move on.

Big compliment coming from you.  Go back to the payboards, hugger.

WPS!

Wildeyedjester

No matter how bad you hate Nutt (and I firmly despise the Nutster), that game was a blast to watch.

It is possible to love the team and hate the coach. Blind hatred can be just as bad as blind loyalty.....

Quote from: hoopitup3 on November 23, 2007, 11:51:28 pm
So you're saying we shouldn't celebrate even though we beat the number 1 ranked team in the nation?

Only if you're more interested in winning championships than pulling lucky wins out of your ass like this every once in a while with Nutt.

I bet your not, so carry on, hugger.

T-Bag Hawg

Quote from: Wildeyedjester on November 23, 2007, 11:51:34 pm
No matter how bad you hate Nutt (and I firmly despise the Nutster), that game was a blast to watch.

It is possible to love the team and hate the coach. Blind hatred can be just as bad as blind loyalty.....

nailed it

USCoastGuard

Come back over Gus!

Nate-Hawg

Look I want the guy gone right now but I WILL root for the Hogs no matter who is their coach.  You're either not a true Hog fan or you are hurting yourself and tainting what could have been one of the most exciting Hog victories you've ever seen. I don't get it. You sound like you want what's best for the Hogs, but isn't the best thing in football winning? Don't LET your hate for Nutt ruin your love for the TEAM. If you do that he's winning.

GO HOGS!!  Bye Bye NUTT!!!  HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA ATCHA!!!

RazorNick

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 23, 2007, 11:51:31 pm

WPS!

I think you need to lighten up. Nothing can change the fact that we won tonight, might as well enjoy it. I think the nuttster is gone anyway, you should be trimming with scissors as we speak.

redbarn

It was a great game and the team played their hearts out but all it really did was get us to .500 in conference play.  That does not make Nutt my hero.  He lost the Heisman for DMac with stupid play calling earlier in the season and he kept us from going to a BCS bowl game.  Beating LSU was too little too late.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

TNRazorbacker

I want a new coach too, but no real fan would ever root against the Razorbacks, not when the chips are down. If you want to cry over an Arkansas win I suggest you head on over to the LSU board.

Quote from: Hog-fan-in-mizzou on November 23, 2007, 11:53:49 pm
I think you need to lighten up. Nothing can change the fact that we won tonight, might as well enjoy it. I think the nuttster is gone anyway, you should be trimming with scissors as we speak.

Yeah, we all thought that LAST season, too.  You'll learn.

T-Bag Hawg

Quote from: redbarn on November 23, 2007, 11:54:33 pm
It was a great game and the team played their hearts out but all it really did was get us to .500 in conference play.  That does not make Nutt my hero.  He lost the Heisman for DMac with stupid play calling earlier in the season and he kept us from going to a BCS bowl game.  Beating LSU was too little too late.

also nailed it

HawgBallLvr

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 23, 2007, 11:51:31 pm

WPS!
HAHA.. you honestly have no idea what you are talking about. That my friend is so evident. Get on some bandwagon and throw your so-called support to another team. You are not wanted as a fan of Arkansas. Peace be with you and Nutt as you both move on... GO HOGS!
2010 Liberty Bowl Champions!!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Cavehog on November 23, 2007, 11:48:30 pm
Let's see, Pat Bradley. Wasn't he that slow white boy that could hit three's all day long in practice but choked in the big games.  No wonder you like him and HDN.
with the risk of derailing the thread....

he's only the all time leading three point shooter in SEC history.

HDN and pat bradley should never ever be mentioned in the same post.

bradley was a winner.

nuttjob is not

RazorNick

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 23, 2007, 11:56:20 pm
Yeah, we all thought that LAST season, too.  You'll learn.

I've been around for all of his 10 years, this is the year we finally flush him.

Brand X Hog Fan

NS, the team played their best game all year against a good LSU team. They had to execute perfectly on offense to succeed despite Nutt's inept coaching. Hootie made enough mistakes today that the game should have gone the other way but the players persevered. They deserve our congratulations.

I did not enjoy the game. The whole time I had a gut ache and was just waiting for one of Nutt's boneheaded decisions to bring calamity. Then, when we would succeed, all I could think of was that when we won Nutt would have more feathers in his bonnet to show the PTB . . . another game pulled out of his arse to justify his further existence on the hill.

I yelled as loud as anyone in Dad's living room when Richardson intercepted that pass on the two point conversion. I was glad it was over and I was glad we won. I was happy for D-Mac, Payton, Casey and Felix. If that makes me a hugger then so be it.

Bottom line is, I will not change my opinion of Nutt. He fights like a teenage girl, the latest proof of this is his interaction with Lericos at his press conference. Nutt is a spineless, arrogant, dishonest, narcissistic SOB that does not deserve to wear the cardinal and white. No amount of wins will change that.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Michael_Porkleone

Don't let Notshaving and his constant obsession with Nutts demise ruin the enjoyment of the win today.  Something has to give his life meaning.

I hope Nutt leaves gracefully....but I am going to enjoy our win over LSU.

HoosierDaddy

I saw it as a great win and a chance for him to leave on a high note.  Many want to see him crash and burn and get fired in a huge mess, but I don't think that would be the best situation in the big picture.

I dont know if he's gone, the next few days/weeks will see that.  There are too many politics that will come into play with whether that happens or not.
"Objective Thinking Lives Here"

69_Shootout_Fan

My God This Freaking Idiots are Acting as Though They just went 12-0 and Won the National Championship?? Shouldnt someone tell them what the Hell is really going on? I knew this would happen, I knew it, I knew it, If UA ever did Beat LSD then we werent going to hear the end of it. The Hugs now think Nutt is the Best coach ever?? Dont they understand what really happened today? Look at what happened with Dennis Franchione at Texas A&M Today He and His Team Beat Texas, Probably because he knew he was on his way out, and his players kinda felt sorry for him, and rallied One more time for the Gipper! But did A&M Resing his Ass? No Way Hoseah! They Bought the remaing Time left Out From underneath him, and only gave him One hour to do so! SO their you have it Huggs..........................

Nate-Hawg

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on November 23, 2007, 11:56:15 pm
I want a new coach too, but no real fan would ever root against the Razorbacks, not when the chips are down. If you want to cry over an Arkansas win I suggest you head on over to the LSU board.

+1   I agree 100% I don't care what situation we are in. IF YOU ARE A FAN YOU SHOULD WANT YOUR TEAM TO WIN! The only thing that bothered me was that this game showed me even more that he only cares about himself.  You could tell that he tried a little harder to win this one (calling that last minute time out and actually showing some intrest in gaining yards and scoring points). He wanted more than anything to win THIS game and show us up. Well I'm glad we won but he sure didn't change my mind or make me feel bad in the least.

GO HOGS!

pierce2

Notshaving, I have read your post for awhile now,And I have to say I hate you even more than nutt.You are a piece of poop,and you should not even be aloud on this board.Constantly crying and bitching,calling for the hogs to lose.Give me a brake.Nutt should go,no doubt,but you should have been gone a long time ago.Dude you are a piece of crap,and your thinking about the hogs is BassAckwards,put a gun and your mouth and end it all for a lot of us .Piss off!I want nutt gone, but you take one tweenest the teeth everytime you post!To hell with Nutt, but way to play hogs! Piss off

kplum

I dont know if this is the worst thing that has happened to Arkansas football. We beat LSU!! Sweet victory.. As for Nutt. I think the win just makes him look like a bigger idiot. You mean he can go down to #1 LSU and beat them on thier home turf, but somehow manage to lose every other Conference game. All this game proves is that we had the potential to do this all season. We have the talent on the field just not in the coaching staff.

idiotghos

This seems as good a time as any for a first post.

I've gotten sick during the Nutt years of the team too often folding at critical moments, never making the big plays, and never pulling off the big wins when it counted most.  I was glad before the game that Nutt was going.  I am glad if he goes now, both because of lackluster on-field performances and inexcusable conduct over the past year.

That said, when Casey threw that block, I jumped up out of my chair screaming.  When Hillis went up the gut for 70, I yelled at the top of my lungs.  I was euphoric when Dick hit Peyton for 11 on 4th and 10.  I was about to have a heart attack when Flynn threw it in the endzone that last time, and ran outside screaming "WE WON IT!" like a retarded 4-year-old with my buddies after it got picked.

In other words, I enjoyed the game.  More than I have in a long time.  Maybe ever. 

And the fact that I enjoyed it doesn't make any difference as to whether or not Nutt gets fired. 

And saying that enjoying a victory means I've somehow enables Nutt to stay is absurd and a logical disconnect.