Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

******Sexton says Nutt to announce plans on Monday!******

Started by BigArkyintheRock, November 23, 2007, 08:44:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BartIV

Quote from: Lovemyhogs on November 24, 2007, 07:47:08 am
Houston Nutt is staying.  I am that hugger that will jump in and defend him.  What Jimmy Sexton said was.........."He has been in the SEC Championship game three times and has a winning record there.  If I was pitching a coach with his stats to any other team, they would be begging me to tell them how much it would take to get him.................You cannot make those folks (Arkansans) happy." 

And I clearly don't know what it would take to make any of the folks on this board happy.  The hatred, comments and attitude have sunk to am all time low.  Be careful what you wish for.................................
Who is he refering too with the 3 SEC championships and a winning record "there"???
Am i reading this wrong?

Fatman

I am afraid that we are going to be stuck with HDN. Unless A&M wants to throw some money at Sexton. I have to believe they still want TT. If he stays this year he will get the two year pass again and we will have been played by everyone.

Idahog

Quote from: LSUFan on November 24, 2007, 08:00:27 am
He will give the finger to Arkansas and stay here.

Thats the scenario my money is going to atm.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.