Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

let us hear all the excuses now

Started by Kevin, March 10, 2005, 08:00:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

what was wrong tonight:  the moon, stars, bad pregame meal.  what was the problem tonight?  did we not know they would play us zone tonight?  i want to hear all the excuses  >:(
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

idochog

I know one thing, our games were closer when we DIDNT call team meetings.
I love Jesus!

HogInMemphis

V B Porkers

idochog

Quote from: Hogs86 on March 10, 2005, 08:00:57 pm
what was wrong tonight: the moon, stars, bad pregame meal. what was the problem tonight? did we not know they would play us zone tonight? i want to hear all the excuses >:(

Dang we already have a numbering system for HDN excuses are we gonna need one for the basketball team as well?
I love Jesus!

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 10, 2005, 08:14:18 pm
Young team.

yup.... and we're shooting pretty bad tonight..  not to mention that some of the guys are taking guarded shots
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

Method Ham

OUR PRIORITIES ARE ALL MIXED UP IN THIS STATE.  WE HOLD OUR ATHLETIC COACHES MORE ACCOUNTABLE THAN OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS.

Anti-OtisII

How about this team just sucks.  A team is more than the talent of the players and this so called team is the worst "team" that I can remember.  Nothing but a bunch of quitters and me players.  Fire the coach and start over!

V B Porkers

The worst team since Duddy Waller was coaching @ Arkansas

Biggus Piggus

Remember, this is acceptable.  Anything is acceptable.  Heath is only in his third season.

Face it, guys, this team laid down.
[CENSORED]!

3kgthog

Stop with the young team b.s. Besides Townes, Thomas and Hill, the rest of the guys have played a lot of SEC basketball.  They should be better than this by now.  There's no excuse for a performance such as this.

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: photoghog on March 10, 2005, 08:25:28 pm
Changes must be made.

there will be some changes.... we'll be a stronger, more experienced team next year.  that's a change
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

SultanofSwine

Lanny

They weren't wearing their Fatty McGees

[attachment deleted by admin]
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Philip Seaton

Young teams take their lumps early, learn and get better. This team just got worse. They quit..

South_Ark_Pig

hawkeyefan17

Tennessee's only shot at a postseason is to win the SEC tournament. No matter what Arkansas did tonight they knew that they are going to the NIT. Tennessee had the incentive, I guess.

It sure looked to me like this team has quit over the last two games but how much of that can you lay at the foot of Heath? I am not sure but I do know that I am still in Heath's corner. The fact that this team has played this bad lately is not all his fault. You can't coach a kid's heart and how much he wants it.

porkchop33

well lets just start with this third grade team.......THEY SUCK.......this team has no character,no heart,no fortitude,no coach,no dicipline,no talent,no direction,no leader...well hell i could go on all night.looks like its time to start all over after our third loing season under heath

Biggus Piggus

Guess we need to give Heath a few more years to shuffle players until he finds some who want it.  Can't blame the coach if his players play like darn.
[CENSORED]!

Fatty McGee

Quote from: Pigproquo on March 10, 2005, 09:52:02 pm
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 10, 2005, 09:22:31 pm
Guess we need to give Heath a few more years to shuffle players until he finds some who want it. Can't blame the coach if his players play like Shiite.
You mean other than the fact that he's the coach? The one single guy who's job it is to motivate the players?

He's being sarcastic.
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

HotSpringsHawg

Quote from: hSv on March 10, 2005, 08:31:53 pm
They weren't wearing their Fatty McGees

HiM bet on Tennesee so he could make a BIGGER donation to some homeless shelter in tennesee

RazorBrad

Guess we need to give Heath a few more years to shuffle players until he finds some who want it. Can't blame the coach if his players play like Shiite.
Cant blame the coach? what are you talking about? The head coach is the one who puts in the game plan. How can you not blame him

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: RazorBrad on March 10, 2005, 10:23:43 pm
Cant blame the coach? what are you talking about? The head coach is the one who puts in the game plan. How can you not blame him

Facetious.  I'm the one who wants to urinate on all the excuse makers.
[CENSORED]!