Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

i got to confront nutt face to face at ole miss

Started by kremlinhog, November 23, 2007, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RhodeHog

Quote from: Granny fan on November 23, 2007, 12:37:00 pm
Didn't bro Danny give a fan the bird after the Tennessee game?

Huggers always forgive and forget when it comes to the Brother's Nutt.   

missippihog

Quote from: kremlinhog on November 23, 2007, 10:30:13 am
a friend of mine and i were close enough to nutt at ole miss to almost touch him after the ole miss game as the players were going under the tunnel. nutt was orgasmic, no even worse after that win. the look of happiness on his face, well i thought we just had won the super bowl. he was leading the pep band and all that crap. my friend gave him some crap about beating the miss. schools and he acted like he did not hear it. in a positive voice i yelled hey houston, he looked at me with that big smile and i said you are terrible, he then got an oj simpson look of rage and i said why dont you just quit. that fool actually tried to get at us.all we said was the truth kind of like mustain. no profanity just the truth. what kind of d 1 coach goes after a fan. it was a very cathartic experience. the look of rage on his face, great, today being
HOPEFULLY his last game, priceless.my friend and i are mild mannered fans like alot of you who nutt has pushed over the edge.

You saying this to try to make yourself look good or something? Just made you look like a classless fool IMO. There are some things you shouldn't do and if you do, keep it to yourself. This is one of them.

honkytonkman

Doggone, Hogcatch, sounds like you are considering going to whip### on Coach Nutt if you two ever get behind closed doors. there are some tough monkeys on this thread, that's for sure.

Fat Brantley

Quote from: ArmLancestrong on November 23, 2007, 11:42:23 am
Fighting like this on a message board is just like competing in the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard

You're right. You win Sonny.

honkytonkman

hey, let's not let this one die....there's just too much good info here....we got one guy who stood toe to toe with HDN and survived, another who has gotten my curiosity up about just what he might do if him and coach stood toe to toe in a room with the door locked. I mean we might need to move this post to the wrestling forum but I for one want to hear more from these two bruisers about throwing down with HDN.

carlyle513

Boy.. Kremlin, youve drawn all the Huggers out like ants at a picnic.  Quick someone get the can of Raid while we've got em all in one place.

:D

MysticHog

Quote from: honkytonkman on November 23, 2007, 12:53:37 pm
hey, let's not let this one die....there's just too much good info here....we got one guy who stood toe to toe with HDN and survived, another who has gotten my curiosity up about just what he might do if him and coach stood toe to toe in a room with the door locked. I mean we might need to move this post to the wrestling forum but I for one want to hear more from these two bruisers about throwing down with HDN.

That's right, was it not Nutt who said all these people "were anonymous and without accountability"?  Then when one confronts him the huggies come out and say it is wrong, can't have it both ways huggies.

RazorbackRon

Why post this today when the Ole Piss game was over 4 weeks ago ?    Just seems stoopid to me or like someone is looking for a pat on the back.

The players and fans deserve better - FIRE NUTT !!!!
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

honkytonkman

Look, guys, Kremlinhog finally got this thing off his back. It's been eating on him for weeks, gnawing at him....he's wanted to tell the world his story and today he did. Now everybody is dog piling him for being classless, except for HogCatch, and we still don't know exactly how big of a can of whoop### he might open up on the coach. Let's relax a little and just enjoy a little good old fashioned cyber fist fighting while it lasts.

fred ziffel

and you are proud of the way you behaved?

a friend of mine and i were close enough to nutt at ole miss to almost touch him after the ole miss game as the players were going under the tunnel. nutt was orgasmic, no even worse after that win. the look of happiness on his face, well i thought we just had won the super bowl. he was leading the pep band and all that crap. my friend gave him some crap about beating the miss. schools and he acted like he did not hear it. in a positive voice i yelled hey houston, he looked at me with that big smile and i said you are terrible, he then got an oj simpson look of rage and i said why dont you just quit. that fool actually tried to get at us.all we said was the truth kind of like mustain. no profanity just the truth. what kind of d 1 coach goes after a fan. it was a very cathartic experience. the look of rage on his face, great, today being
HOPEFULLY his last game, priceless.my friend and i are mild mannered fans like alot of you who nutt has pushed over the edge.
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

hoghearted

Boy the enablers are out in force today. Enjoy your time while you can, for your hero is about to fall on the sword. Hoisted on his own petard.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

jrblack05

I love how anyone that thinks it was classless is automatically a hugger.  It makes perfect sense. 

El Puerco

Quote from: whydidwehirenutt on November 23, 2007, 10:31:59 am
Boy you are a class act. Are you an adult that acts that way. If you like him or not, You acted like a child. congrats on being an idiot

This is retarded.  Nutt is a D-1, SEC coach and is payed millions of dollars.  Paying fans can't tell him "you're terrible?"  Gimme a break.  

the wife

Way to go!! Wish I could have seen it! I would have been there to back you!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: whydidwehirenutt on November 23, 2007, 10:31:59 am
Boy you are a class act. Are you an adult that acts that way. If you like him or not, You acted like a child. congrats on being an idiot

DALE is the one who IS an IDIOT and acts like one.

Great job Kremilin, MORE of us need to say things like this to him in public.  He has been enabled with positive responses WAY TOO LONG. 

We need to make him miserable wherever he goes in the State of Arkansas and anywhere else he goes, until he not only is fired/resigns but also leaves the state FOREVER.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Quote from: photoghog on November 23, 2007, 02:40:29 pm
That is idiotic man.  People don't harass you when you are at your job mowing lawns. 

People like you need to educate yourselves more on the issues.  Nutt deserves this kind of treatment, he brought it on himself...brutha!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

El Puerco

Quote from: photoghog on November 23, 2007, 02:40:29 pm
That is idiotic man.  People don't harass you when you are at your job mowing lawns. 

So by the same reasoning  (people should not be harassed at work) we should let all leaders do whatever they want without any kind of dissent? Big difference between a head football coach and me at my lawnmowing job, genius.

JJHog

you are the epitome of class, sir.
" Think Right, Do Right"

Quote from: photoghog on November 23, 2007, 03:18:53 pm
NotShavin, I agree Nutt has brought things on himself however; his fate is already decided (and I am thankful for that). 

Don't be so sure...

Adam Stokes

November 23, 2007, 03:27:52 pm #69 Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 03:29:37 pm by ajs15razorman
Quote from: RhodeHog on November 23, 2007, 10:56:46 am
Would you loan your testicles to the media?

Well, considering Nutt actually tried to get at him and kremlin just hid in the stands it makes me wonder who really has the balls.

And why did it take you four weeks to post this?  We beat Ole Miss quite a while ago.  Did it take you that long to make up the story?

HogbyBirth

Quote from: ArmLancestrong on November 23, 2007, 11:42:23 am
Fighting like this on a message board is just like competing in the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard

pathetic

Quote from: ajs15razorman on November 23, 2007, 03:27:52 pm
Well, considering Nutt actually tried to get at him and kremlin just hid in the stands it makes me wonder who really has the balls.

Spoken like a true Nuttzi.  Please leave when he does.

RazorbackNutt

Quote from: MysticHog on November 23, 2007, 11:43:42 am
They acted like a child?  How about your hero for going after them, I am sure he did not try to hard. That would be out of character for a wuss and a quitter like Nutt.

I don't know if I should take his word that Houston Nutt "went after" them.  He says that they were "went after," but all he says is that Houston had an angry look on his face.  I know, though...  He hates Houston Nutt, so he doesn't fudge the truth...

SHEEP!!

cjhog1418

November 23, 2007, 08:25:04 pm #73 Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 08:27:40 pm by cjhog1418
Quote from: honkytonkman on November 23, 2007, 11:54:28 am
cjhog, there are just too many details for kremlin to have made it up......the oj simpson look of rage, the positive voice....come on, man, no one can make up something like that. I's true, I believe it, and I want to hear more about it.
Then why wait a month to post it.  A hater would have been posting from their cell phone if this happend.  I call BS totally.