Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

i got to confront nutt face to face at ole miss

Started by kremlinhog, November 23, 2007, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kremlinhog

a friend of mine and i were close enough to nutt at ole miss to almost touch him after the ole miss game as the players were going under the tunnel. nutt was orgasmic, no even worse after that win. the look of happiness on his face, well i thought we just had won the super bowl. he was leading the pep band and all that crap. my friend gave him some crap about beating the miss. schools and he acted like he did not hear it. in a positive voice i yelled hey houston, he looked at me with that big smile and i said you are terrible, he then got an oj simpson look of rage and i said why dont you just quit. that fool actually tried to get at us.all we said was the truth kind of like mustain. no profanity just the truth. what kind of d 1 coach goes after a fan. it was a very cathartic experience. the look of rage on his face, great, today being
HOPEFULLY his last game, priceless.my friend and i are mild mannered fans like alot of you who nutt has pushed over the edge.

whydidwehirenutt

Boy you are a class act. Are you an adult that acts that way. If you like him or not, You acted like a child. congrats on being an idiot

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

hdn call 1-800-u-haul please.  I will pay for the rental.
Let's make some waves.

kremlinhog

sorry whydidwehire you are wrong. than goodness nutt has been on the recieving end of things like this cause he, not me, is the idiot. i am thankful that alot of people, even while i was a nutt supporter, had the brains to figure out nutt was toxic and started raising hell years ago. yes i am stipud, i was a nutt fan till 3 years ago. if it werent for those people with foresight who publicly expressed dismay with him years ago, and people today writing the chancellor nutt there would be no chance of him ever leaving. but, i have my doubts he is gone.

HogFan82

Quote from: kremlinhog on November 23, 2007, 10:30:13 am
a friend of mine and i were close enough to nutt at ole miss to almost touch him after the ole miss game as the players were going under the tunnel. nutt was orgasmic, no even worse after that win. the look of happiness on his face, well i thought we just had won the super bowl. he was leading the pep band and all that crap. my friend gave him some crap about beating the miss. schools and he acted like he did not hear it. in a positive voice i yelled hey houston, he looked at me with that big smile and i said you are terrible, he then got an oj simpson look of rage and i said why dont you just quit. that fool actually tried to get at us.all we said was the truth kind of like mustain. no profanity just the truth. what kind of d 1 coach goes after a fan. it was a very cathartic experience. the look of rage on his face, great, today being
HOPEFULLY his last game, priceless.my friend and i are mild mannered fans like alot of you who nutt has pushed over the edge.

oh, you are cool.

RhodeHog

Quote from: whydidwehirenutt on November 23, 2007, 10:31:59 am
Boy you are a class act. Are you an adult that acts that way. If you like him or not, You acted like a child. congrats on being an idiot

Back at ya.

Tusks

you just cant win.....huggers say....if you darksiders ever got in front of hooten you'd pee down your leg.....a darksider does get in front of hooten and confronts him and now its juvenile.

make up your minds huggers.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Quote from: nutted on November 23, 2007, 10:44:46 am
you just cant win.....huggers say....if you darksiders ever got in front of hooten you'd pee down your leg.....a darksider does get in front of hooten and confronts him and now its juvenile.

+1 way to go my man.
Let's make some waves.

kremlinhog

i knew this post would not be recieved well so let me clear it up for you.  if you want to be a go along to get along vis a vis nutt thats okay.
but he is not in trouble today because of wins and losses, hes in trouble cause hes lost the fan base. again if people did not express their dismay at nutt he would be here forever. one person without power like me cannot make a difference but ten thousand can. i am just sorry i was late to the party. naw, i wasnt trying to be cool as i am that anyway.

Quote from: kremlinhog on November 23, 2007, 10:48:53 am
i knew this post would not be recieved well so let me clear it up for you.  if you want to be a go along to get along vis a vis nutt thats okay.
but he is not in trouble today because of wins and losses, hes in trouble cause hes lost the fan base. again if people did not express their dismay at nutt he would be here forever. one person without power like me cannot make a difference but ten thousand can. i am just sorry i was late to the party. naw, i wasnt trying to be cool as i am that anyway.

I have no problem with it.  In fact plus one and kudos to you.  If more people had the balls to do that he would have been gone long ago....HDN is an idiot
Let's make some waves.

kremlinhog

nutted you are right. how many times have these huggers indicated that all on here are a bunch of  wusses who would melt at the sight of hdn. i think he was lucky some others that post on here did not have the same chance or there could have been a real incident.

Chad In Real Life

aww boo hoo
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

TransAmHawg

Congrats on making my ignore list, fool. If this had happened more or if the media had done it's job we'd been rid of the cancer long ago. It's people with your attitude that have enabled the fools on the hill to get away with the crap we've been fed for years. 
Thank you for pointing out that your opinion isn't worth reading. Goodbye to you and your Nutts.
Got to love the iggy button.
It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg

Quote from: Fat Brantley on November 23, 2007, 10:54:17 am
Typical Nater. Real tough guy, aren't you?

Well I am a Nutt hater, and probably tough enough for you.   Grow a set before you start picking on someone else.
Let's make some waves.

Chad In Real Life

RhodeHog

Would you loan your testicles to the media?

dignan

Quote from: kremlinhog on November 23, 2007, 10:48:53 am
This is somewhat off topic for, but your posts are damn near impossible to follow. Most people realize that everything you wrote about confronting Nutt is a lie anyway. Try using capitilization and proper punctuation and you won't sound AS foolish. Happy Holidays!

HogKongPhooey

Chad In Real Life

I see the Houston Nutt-suckers are out in full force today. Seeing as its his last stand before he exits.

Get your licks in whilest you can boys, because this dumb-ass is gone in 24 hours.

RBLtoHOG

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win your still.... well you get the idea
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

williewonkahog

November 23, 2007, 11:15:56 am #22 Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 11:18:57 am by williewonkahog

I will be glad to see a new coach come take over the program as well. But you made a complete idiot of yourself.  How old are you? If what you said is true you acted like a 5 year who's little brother just took his GI Joe. You call out Nutt for acting like an idiot then you turn and do the same thing.. Way to take the high road, You're no better then him.  When I read this I just smiled and thought maybe Nutt does have a long lost brother. You have every right not to like the guy. But what you did was childish.

PS..  Even though I don't like the way he coaches..  ..$1.5 million says he coaches circles around you.  
Spell checked and proof read

panichog

How gay is this???  Way to go dude, confront Nutt and tell him how you feel and then brag online.  ROFL ROFL 

Panic

williewonkahog

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on November 23, 2007, 11:12:15 am
Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win your still.... well you get the idea

+1, thats funny
Spell checked and proof read

brooks74

Yea, you're really bad behind that computer aren't ya RBL.  You want a piece of me?  Come get me, I live in Arkansas BTW :D

Fat Brantley

Got to hand it to you. Good point.

BigHog396

Man, there are more pimple-faced BAC planted computer geeks on here today than I have seen in a long time.  They (the BAC) must know it is all about to fall down around them, and they are trying to get in a few parting shots.  Have fun one last time you Nutt-suckers!

jneal56

Yeah it always makes me laugh that people are ten feet tall and bullet proof on here. About the only thing they can do is try to type you to death and I would like to see that one happen. As for the originator of this post, you did act like an idiot no matter how justified you may think it was, you were still an idiot. Go back and read what you wrote and understand that is the kind of stuff that happens on the the playground in the second grade. If it actually did happen that way or even happen at all, it really lacked class. How can you blame a guy for being excited for his team when they just beat a $hitty team, but the players played well. The players and coaches knew Ole Miss wasn't a good team but anytime you win big in conference you are going to be happy regardless of the team. Look back to when you played high school, if you played, and remember the crappy teams that you beat in your conference but you were still happy to beat them even though they didn't stand a chance. It is no different in college. So just keep acting like an idiot and we will keep laughing at you, it brings cheap entertainment. And that is not a face to face confrontation when you are in the stands is he is in the tunnel. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: Hire anyone who can win a National Title!!!!
"At least we are moral"

ArmLancestrong

Quote from: Fat Brantley on November 23, 2007, 11:07:04 am
Now, I'm scared.
Fighting like this on a message board is just like competing in the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard

RBLtoHOG

Quote from: ArmLancestrong on November 23, 2007, 11:42:23 am
Fighting like this on a message board is just like competing in the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard

Holy crap that's funny, I've never heard that before
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

MysticHog

They acted like a child?  How about your hero for going after them, I am sure he did not try to hard. That would be out of character for a wuss and a quitter like Nutt.

The_Iceman

as darth vader said to luke:

"impressive....most impressive!"

FL_Hog_Fan

Quote from: nutted on November 23, 2007, 10:44:46 am

Ain't that the truth.
What were we arguing about anyway?

honkytonkman

I don't know about the rest of you, but personally I wish kremlinhog would give us more details....did Houston have to restrained...did you guys have a moment where you were just about to throw down....do you think Houston could whip your tail? Were you scared? Tell us more, Kremlinhog. Sounds like you bowed up on the man and came out on top. Now this is the kind of good old fashioned clean fun that I was hoping for on this board. Please tell us more.

Seconds

Hey, Rebel, why do want to give these poor people wedgies?? :)
Quote from: Albert Einswine on March 20, 2009, 03:37:25 pm
I believe that Obama could set an orphanage on fire and spray down the children with gasoline as they ran to escape it and you and Veritas would praise him for the beauty and quality of the fire.

cjhog1418

Quote from: kremlinhog on November 23, 2007, 10:51:35 am
nutted you are right. how many times have these huggers indicated that all on here are a bunch of  wusses who would melt at the sight of hdn. i think he was lucky some others that post on here did not have the same chance or there could have been a real incident.
I don't believe this incident happend to begin with.

honkytonkman

cjhog, there are just too many details for kremlin to have made it up......the oj simpson look of rage, the positive voice....come on, man, no one can make up something like that. I's true, I believe it, and I want to hear more about it.

Dr. Leonard Ford

I hope you don't have children.  Too bad for them if you do.

MysticHog

Quote from: Dr. Leonard Ford on November 23, 2007, 11:58:29 am
I hope you don't have children.  Too bad for them if you do.

Yes, I hope you don't live close to Ridout lumber.

The_Iceman

im proud of him because so many huggers say "you would never say that to his face."

Dr. Leonard Ford

Quote from: MysticHog on November 23, 2007, 11:59:17 am

Yes, I hope you don't live close to Ridout lumber.

Yes to what?  And what about Rideout lumber?  Or is it Ridout?

feeder3902

You are a total dork for doing that.  What a loser.

Quanah Porker

Still a childish move.  Then to come on here and brag about doing such makes it even moreso.

HOGCATCH

this post presents an interesting situation! what would you say to HDN face to face? I can't say I would call him out in public like this guy did, but don't know that I wouldn't suggest the same in a closed door situation!
Winning is a way of life!

anthonytkr

Way to go!! +1 to you for not being a Nutt Hugger.

El Puerco Grande

It might not be considered "classy", but does Nutt deserve being treated with great respect? I bet ole Nutters wanted to say a word or two that they frown on at his church.
How 'bout them hogs?

UAfan

This whole thread is hilarious.  It's like abunch of five year olds going back and forth at each other.  Keep it going because its entertaining me until the UA vs. LSU game.

Silver Hog

GREAT JOB!

The fool thinks we still like him, we have to remind him in person that he should rent the UHAUL now.

Granny fan

Didn't bro Danny give a fan the bird after the Tennessee game?