Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Houston Nutt Support Thread....

Started by TorsinAHog, April 13, 2007, 11:34:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bphi11ips

Quote from: rzrbcks2120 on April 14, 2007, 10:42:18 am
FACT: Houston Nutt is the coach. Too bad FACTS don't shut Darksiders up...

We all have a right to voice our own opinions.

Do you have a point?  Here's one.  As long as HDN is the coach we won't shut up.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Richard_white

Damn Haters.  We are only Arkansas.  What do ya'll expect?  Integrity, honor and pride in the helmet?

One thing at a time.  It's hard enough to win at Arkansas and recruit. 

Signed,  ex "Golden Boy" Houston Dale Nutty!

bphi11ips

Nutt should be on life support now that Spring practice is over.  He looked like an idiot out there today.  Trying to act like Bear Bryant or something.  Give him a one way Greyhound ticket to anywhere but Fayetteville.

RazorRaider

Quote from: TorsinAHog on April 14, 2007, 11:03:09 pm
There is way to much dang hate and venom on this board.  I will leave you all to continue to bit$h and moan amongst yourselves.

Good Bye. :)
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

malzhanista

April 15, 2007, 07:24:34 am #154 Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 07:29:41 am by malzhanista
Houston, by refusing to even practice a passing game, JUST THIS LAST SEASON, cost us a shot at a national title.
A shot, I might add, we had a great chance of winning.
No. I cannot, WILL NOT, support a coach who willfully, knowingly, and maliciously kills our chances of success. All in retaliation for the dork comment and being unable to accept a high school coach having any success.
Houston Dale Nutt is detrimental to success of the Razorbacks.
Just look at his record.

RazorRaider

Quote from: sauce on April 15, 2007, 07:37:33 am
Those of you who support Houston should be careful what you say.  They will kick you off this board if you are a rational thinking person who supports our coach.  They only want haters and darksiders oppions on this board.

You are full darn if you really believe that.

I have seen more darksiders banned from here than I have sunshine pumpers.
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

Wiseguy

I wish i could give Houston Nutt a big hug!  I would hold him tight and tell him everything will be alright.

porkNjeans

Those of you who support Houston should be careful what you say.  They will kick you off this board if you are a rational thinking person who supports our coach.  They only want haters and darksiders oppions on this board.

How would you know? This is your 3d post. I didn't bother to read the other 2. You're an imbecile.

gomersnerd

How many times do i have to tell you-You can't fire him-

he won 10 games
It's time to burn a lower case "t" in his yard to tell him "It's time for you to go".

sauce

Quote from: RazorRaider on April 15, 2007, 07:40:08 am

You are full crap if you really believe that.

I have seen more darksiders banned from here than I have sunshine pumpers.

I'm sorry I "pumped sunshine".  Please don't have me banned.  Houston is bad.  He caused Hurricane Katrina.  He hates puppies. 

bigghurtt

if you are a rational thinking person who supports our coach.

mutually exclusive.

hogsrbad

Torsin I agree with that minority comment. The majority of these negative people are the majority of Hogville posters. The "Cheetoe Eaters" as Rob Keys would say. The rest of us have lives and support Hog Football!

Lady Hawg Buff

Quote from: hogsrbad on April 15, 2007, 09:58:01 am
Torsin I agree with that minority comment. The majority of these negative people are the majority of Hogville posters. The "Cheetoe Eaters" as Rob Keys would say. The rest of us have lives and support Hog Football!

Where were the supporters yesterday at the Red/White game?  Or were all 2,000 of you there, compared to 10,000 last year...by the way, I do love Cheeto's.

Lady Hawg Buff

Quote from: gomersnerd on April 15, 2007, 07:50:01 am
How many times do i have to tell you-You can't fire him-

he won 10 games

HE won 10 games?  I thought HE said he let Malzahn run the offense?  Wassssuuuuppppp??????

rzrbcks2120

Quote from: Lady Hawg Buff on April 15, 2007, 11:27:25 am

Where were the supporters yesterday at the Red/White game?  Or were all 2,000 of you there, compared to 10,000 last year...by the way, I do love Cheeto's.

Where were the anti-Nutt folks when their rally was held? As I remember there were a solid 50 people there.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2741814

TomasPistola

So are you saying only those that support Hog Football have lives, or are you saying we that post on forums don't have lives? Do you actually think that all the people that post on a forum are thick glasses wearing, overweight, pocket protector wearing, geeks? Whatever. There are many successful businessmen here, blue collar workers, former/current athletes and other categories of people that you wouldn't call a geek. Why don't you take that broad brush you are trying to paint everyone with and go away. I mean, you DO have a life, right?
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

porkurina

I can't feel sorry for a man who did everything possible to humiliate an 18 year old kid.  I don't care if MM was a big jerk, part of Nutt's job was to facilitate MM's growth as an individual and QB.  Instead he had his family and friends put a kid thru hell.  And all because he wanted to be Razorback.  I don't want to hear about the love of the helmet either.  Nutt ran to OSU because he couldn't cut it at UA.  No one made his life hell.  Nutt just chose to go somewhere else.  If he loved the helmet he would resign because he has torn the state of Arkansas apart.

ishankem

Quote from: porkurina on April 15, 2007, 11:42:59 am
I can't feel sorry for a man who did everything possible to humiliate an 18 year old kid.  I don't care if MM was a big jerk, part of Nutt's job was to facilitate MM's growth as an individual and QB.  Instead he had his family and friends put a kid thru hell.  And all because he wanted to be Razorback.  I don't want to hear about the love of the helmet either.  Nutt ran to OSU because he couldn't cut it at UA.  No one made his life hell.  Nutt just chose to go somewhere else.  If he loved the helmet he would resign because he has torn the state of Arkansas apart.

man, you have been brainwashed.

Lady Hawg Buff

Quote from: rzrbcks2120 on April 15, 2007, 11:32:23 am

Where were the anti-Nutt folks when their rally was held? As I remember there were a solid 50 people there.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2741814

May have been only 50, but they got rid of one of them!!!

foxyrfd

SEC record prior to HDN
19-28
FL 0-3 outscored 132-17
LSU 2-4
Losses to SMU 95, 96, 97
0-2 in December Bowls
O in Bowls in Jan.
Losses to Memphis 92, 93, 94
Those years were the humiliating years.

Lady Hawg Buff

Quote from: foxyrfd on April 15, 2007, 12:57:31 pm
HDN is the Man.

In what capacity or care to elaborate?  Are you a female news anchor?  Just curious...

foxyrfd

Just look at the record before him.  We all have his record memorized from all the posts.  Just compare!
SEC record prior to HDN
19-28
FL 0-3 outscored 132-17
LSU 2-4
Losses to SMU 95, 96, 97
0-2 in December Bowls
O in Bowls in Jan.

Lady Hawg Buff

Quote from: foxyrfd on April 15, 2007, 01:11:00 pm
Just look at the record before him.  We all have his record memorized from all the posts.  Just compare!

And what is his record?

foxyrfd

SEC 38-36 which is far better than the 19-28 in the SEC prior to HDN.
SEC record prior to HDN
19-28
FL 0-3 outscored 132-17
LSU 2-4
Losses to SMU 95, 96, 97
0-2 in December Bowls
O in Bowls in Jan.

Lady Hawg Buff

Quote from: foxyrfd on April 15, 2007, 01:58:30 pm

I don't have his records memorized because it's more depressing than the other BS that is going on with our program.  Any other reason(s) to keep Nutt?? 

The Marmot

Quote from: foxyrfd on April 15, 2007, 01:11:00 pm

So he took us from bad to average... I commend him for that. Now we need someone else to take us to great, b/c he certainly isn't going to do it. His record proves that.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Broken Trigger

Am i in time to be the LAST person for this thread?  That is my intention. 

RazorRaider

Quote from: Broken Trigger on April 15, 2007, 08:50:03 pm
Am i in time to be the LAST person for this thread?  That is my intention. 

You were soooooooo close. :)
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

Lady Hawg Buff

We've got the Heisman trophy runner up and don't even get to see him play (in his capacity)?  And it was known beforehand...can't tackle D'Mac, why not.  I'd be more worried about the players who got in HIS way.

TorsinAHog

To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

RazorRaider

No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

351hog

I will support whoever is the coach of my HOGS....especially one that wins 10 games.

arslp

Support for the HC of the Arkansas Razorbacks here!  Renewing my season tickets and looking forward to a great season of wins, watching DMac win the Heisman, and winning SEC West.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
My name is written twice on the sidewalks at U of A; the first for a bachelors degree in education; and the second for a master's degree in speech-lanuguage pathology. 

Like my friend "ArkieBrat" says, "Gettin' old ain't for sissies".

arslp

Let's just see how many are there for the games?  I'm renewing my tickets, and so is everyone else I know.

BTW, it was pretty cold last Saturday and it was a red/white game. 
My name is written twice on the sidewalks at U of A; the first for a bachelors degree in education; and the second for a master's degree in speech-lanuguage pathology. 

Like my friend "ArkieBrat" says, "Gettin' old ain't for sissies".

sharks89

Great! We went from sucking to mediocrity.

we don't suck as bad as we used to,.. what an arguement!

Time to move back to the high level of success that I grew up with,... Top 10-15 almost every year.
Go Hogs!

spraycanhog

If he wins 10+ games a year even I will hug him!

The running game never wins!
Go hogs!
Fire Nutt!

Bigfoot

what if i say don't fire nutt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that not strong enough to overrule you lol

cbjagman

Quote from: TorsinAHog on April 13, 2007, 11:34:31 am
I am not a huge Nutt supporter; however, the tenacity of the fan base to destroy this man has made me sympathetic towards him.  Even though  the attacks are aimed at him (professional and personal life), there will be deleterious effects on his wife and daughter.  Imagine if your daughter heard similar rumors about you?  Have we forgotten the terrible decade of the 90s with Crowe, Kines, Ford?  Have we not learned anything from the fiasco of the BBall coaching search?  Did we not learn from the Bama and Miami football coaching searches?  Arkansas football is not on the level of Bama or Miami. Miami had to settle and Bama couldn't find a coach until they dumped a ton of money at him.  Why would any "name" coach come here with the descent in the fan base.  If he won 11 or 12 games (earlier thread) next year most of you would still want him gone.  There is something wrong with that. 
I like to put my fully support behind HDN.................LEAVING !!!!!

dsewell70

Quote from: sharks89 on April 19, 2007, 11:18:56 pm

Great! We went from sucking to mediocrity.

we don't suck as bad as we used to,.. what an arguement!

Time to move back to the high level of success that I grew up with,... Top 10-15 almost every year.

Shoot when we were up there in the Top 10-15 every year as you say under Hatfield all everyone ever did was complain then that we weren't throwing enough, which I agreed with, but we still weren't happy.

bphi11ips

Quote from: spraycanhog on April 19, 2007, 11:27:10 pm

The running game never wins!

Au Contraire!  Teams without a running game rarely win championships - in college or the pros.  BUT - you need a passing game to go with it, AND you need solid special teams and kickers.

1 out of 3 won't do it.

311Hog

I support Houston Nutt.

leaving town and never coming back. ;D

BigDeal

We should immediately release Houston Nutt

from all the turmoil,rumors, and frivolous lawsuits bestowed upon him.

bphi11ips

We should all support Nutt

And help him load his moving van and contribute to his legal defense fund.

peakhog

Is this the Fiction section of the library?

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: TorsinAHog on April 13, 2007, 11:44:53 am
Quote from: King-Tusk on April 13, 2007, 11:41:59 am
People that don't want nutt to coach here will go to any lengths necessary to get rid of him because him getting fired is the only way he will leave.  NO OTHER SCHOOL WANTS YOUR SPECIAL SEC COY!!!  Explain that one to us.

Lets see Neb wanted him?  Are you referring to the Miami or NC State jobs? We have no idea what happened. Maybe they were asking about an assistant, good places to eat, etc.  That is all speculation based on phone records.   

Lets see Neb wanted him?   Do you think they are still interested?  LOL!