Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kentucky Florida game

Started by The Hog, February 10, 2007, 09:31:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hog

Kentucky is finally putting it together. 
Florida 43 Kentucky 40  11:02 second half.
Automatic RUN!

Oliver

Quote from: The Hog on February 10, 2007, 09:31:36 pm

So, decided to watch some real basketball today?  I can't stomach to see other well coached teams play.  It hurts too much.

The Hog

Quote from: Oliver Miller on February 10, 2007, 09:33:14 pm

So, decided to watch some real basketball today?  I can't stomach to see other well coached teams play.  It hurts too much.
"Know thy opponent" was my former coaches favorite saying.  Even though my playing days are long over, I still watch to learn.  I am a channel surfer when it comes to football or basketball.  Commercial, surf,  commercial, surf - all afternoon long.
Automatic RUN!

jbcarol

Quote from: Oliver Miller on February 10, 2007, 09:33:14 pm

Big "O".  You may have been watching some real basketball today.  In the early '90s when I was courting my wife and catching the Hawgs on my frequent trips to Arkansas, let me tell us this:  I was watching some real basketball !!!!

Were you on the team in the game at Texas when Nolan left the court and went to the lockerroom in frustration?  The Hawgs fought back and sent it to OT.  I know that had to be a long walk for Nolan to come back out for the OT.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Yesterday back in country, I got to see the second half of the Hawgs/Cats game on video and the hard fought struggle with Florida.  I think Tubby has instilled heart again that has been lacking for the last two years.  I was a big Tubby darksider but may come back to at least neutral.  There's no such thing as a moral victory and he still needs to swallow his pride and recruit some shooters.  It feels like the pain in football of not having a "serviceable" passing game.

Hawgs still at #1 on my short list.  Cats back to #2.  Florida basketball ex-Donovan are classless.  WPS  Mr. jb
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net