Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thanks for the Quaterback! Mustain will ROCK at OU!

Started by OKCSooners, January 17, 2007, 07:07:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgibalboa

I got lots of hobbies and one of them is Sooner bashing. 

10thPlanet

Quote from: autohog on January 17, 2007, 09:04:00 pm
You can have him and his mother.
They can Have Houston, Danny, his therapist and Nuts Wife.

hogtheball

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on January 17, 2007, 09:16:40 pm
Quote from: razor rob on January 17, 2007, 09:11:32 pm
Quote from: hogtheball on January 17, 2007, 09:05:28 pm
Quote from: hawgibalboa on January 17, 2007, 09:00:40 pm
A Hog fan can say whatever he wants to a Sooner fan.  I live on the border and I have to listen to them everday bad mouth our state and program.  Its not about wins and losses..Its alot deeper than that.  So, Im so happy because it just thrills me when OU gets whooped by anyone

You can say whatever you want - but you sound silly.  They bad mouth our program because it's an EXTREMELY EASY target.  Every year, when football fans around the country talk about the great programs, the Sooners are in the middle of the discussion.  Where are the Hogs?  Same every year...nowhere to be found.  

We aren't an OU rival - Texas is.  We aren't even on their radar.  They don't hate us, they just feel sorry for us. 

Sooner-hater fans are the unhappiest people in the world.
Why waste your time hating another school? The fact that you admit it speaks volumes.
Get a hobby.

I apparently meed anti-depressants since I hate OU, Texas, USC, and LSU

Quick, what do all those teams you hate have in common?   

They are all better than Arkansas.  No question.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

hawgibalboa

TY FIGHTER 5

Is there any other interested universities that are taking an interest in mitch besides oklahoma?

Jimmy

Ya gotta be kiddin' me!  OU has road games next fall at Tulsa, Boulder, Dallas (but with 1/2 the tickets), Ames, and Lubbock.  A far cry from life in the SEC. 

OKCSooners

Quote from: hogtheball on January 17, 2007, 08:38:04 pm
I hope Mitch doesn't end up a Sooner, but good luck to him if that's his decision.  One thing that amazes me is how many of our fans have the audacity to get on this message board and slam OU for losing a BCS game.  OU has a better coach than us, a better program (both today, yesterday, and historically), and what looks like a better future.  In college sports, that means they have the right to talk smack to the teams who are inferior to them (as in the Arkansas Razorbacks).

We can't throw Boise State in their faces (primarily because we are not Boise State, but also because Boise State would have humiliated us as well).  When we win some big games, we can talk all the smack we want to.  Until then, we just have to do a lot of listening.  To those of you who haven't figured the whole thing out, that's what having a mediocre program means. 

Do you have any idea how embarassing it is to see fans saying - SEC rules, your conference sucks.  We could say that if we were Vanderbilt fans, too.  It wouldn't make us any better.  A Razorback fan talking smack to an OU fan by saying the SEC rules is one of the most humiliating things I've ever had to read as a fan.  I guess it's all we have left to talk smack about - our conference affiliation.  We sure can't say "SEC WEST RULES," can we?
I'm definitely a fan of ALL College Football. I have the college package hooked up to 3 TV's in my SOONER" room. I had the razorbacks on one of my 3 screens, at least 6 times this year and all but the first game (vs. USC) was exciting. As for the Fiesta Bowl, even though we lost, it may be the best game I've ever seen. Boise State deserves all the credit - it was a game for the ages! But the fact remains; we made it to a BCS Bowl thanks to our great coach. We lost our QB before the season started, AP broke his collar bone and was out after our 6th game but somehow Coach Stoops held the team together and made it to out 5th BCS appearance in 7 years! I'm all but sure Mustain will have one if not several BCS rings before his reign at OU is over! BOOMER SOONER!

trauk

If MM has to decide Friday, where else is he visiting?  OU would be good for him, but I will have a hard time rooting for him there. 

THHAWG

OU is a scholl I really don't like, but good luck to Mitch.  We need to re-evaluate any smack talking regarding OU since they have played in 3 BCS championship gmaes this decade and won one national championship.  We have won an Indy Bowl during this time.

hogfan67

Quote from: DOGALUM on January 17, 2007, 08:44:35 pm
Quote from: hogfan67 on January 17, 2007, 08:37:00 pm
Quote from: DOGALUM on January 17, 2007, 08:08:34 pm
Quote from: hogfan67 on January 17, 2007, 08:04:15 pm
Personally, I am glad the kid is gone, but I do wish him well.  Since he's been on campus at Arkansas, he's done nothing but distract his fellow teammates.  In my opinion, Nutt spent way too much time recruiting this kid.  There were a lot of other quality quarterbacks he could have gone after.  Although Mustain won a bunch of awards in high school, that doesn't translate to instant success on the football field.  Does anyone remember Gary Brashears?  He came in highly recruited and ended up transferring to Tulsa where he never made it as a quarterback.  Like Brashears, I doubt Mustain will ever live up to his press clippings either.
Brashears was nowhere near as highly touted as Mustain.  I mean he wasn't even close.  You trying to compare them is just plain stupid.  C'mon man.  If you're gonna try to bring something to the table, make sure you get all your chit in one sock before popping off.
Personally, I am glad the kid is gone, but I do wish him well.  Since he's been on campus at Arkansas, he's done nothing but distract his fellow teammates.  In my opinion, Nutt spent way too much time recruiting this kid.  There were a lot of other quality quarterbacks he could have gone after.  Although Mustain won a bunch of awards in high school, that doesn't translate to instant success on the football field.  Does anyone remember Gary Brashears?  He came in highly recruited and ended up transferring to Tulsa where he never made it as a quarterback.  Like Brashears, I doubt Mustain will ever live up to his press clippings either.
Brashears was nowhere near as highly touted as Mustain.  I mean he wasn't even close.  You trying to compare them is just plain stupid.  C'mon man.  If you're gonna try to bring something to the table, make sure you get all your chit in one sock before popping off.

Dogalum,

If you new anything about Brashears at all, you would know he was a Parade Magazine High School All-America Quarterback.  The Sporting News ranked him as the second best quaterback prospect in the nation at the time.  Overall... he was the #5 quarterback in the country and somehow he doesn't come close to Mitch Mustain's QB ratings.  Give it rest... Springdale boy!
There are more than one Parade Magazine High School All-American Quarterbacks every year.  That means he was one of many QB nationwide that was a Parade All-American.  There is only one Gatorade National Player of the Year and only one Parade National Player of the Year each year.  Go back and look at the offers Gary had vs. the offers Mitch had.  Or....feel free to ask anybody on this board if Gary was anywhere close to being as highly touted/recruited as Mitch.  Gary "achieved" his "status" due to some phony/doctored recruiting tapes sent to Parade by his daddy.  You.....my friend....have no clue what the hell you are talking about.  Damn right I'm a Springdale boy.

I know exactly what I am talking about.  My initial post referred to Mitch having all these wonderful accolades coming out of high school.  Gary had similar awards... it doesn't matter if Mitch had more.  My point is... the awards and honors achieved in high school don't mean a damn thing in college.  It's how an athlete or quarterback in this case performs once they are on campus.  Gary didn't produce at all and Mitch's numbers were not very good his freshman year.  As I stated before, I hope it works out for Mitch, but he didn't look too impressive last year.  It would have been better for Mitch to sit a year and not lose his redshirt.  He was not ready to go under center and it showed...  If he transfers, he will have to sit out a year anyway.  This should help him and hopefully he will have a much better career than Gary.  I guess time will tell... right?  As an Arkansas fan, I wanted Mitch to be successful.  Unfortunately, he and Casey both struggled all year.  Had it not been for McFadden and Jones, this team would have lost a lot more games.     

Choctaw Hog

I think Mitch would be developed to be the very best he could be under Bob Stoops.     

THHAWG

Might want to give the O-line some credit as well forlks.  McFadden and Felix had some nice running lanes and sealed corners this year.

DOGALUM

Quote from: hogfan67 on January 17, 2007, 09:30:57 pm
Quote from: DOGALUM on January 17, 2007, 08:44:35 pm
Quote from: hogfan67 on January 17, 2007, 08:37:00 pm

Dogalum,

If you new anything about Brashears at all, you would know he was a Parade Magazine High School All-America Quarterback.  The Sporting News ranked him as the second best quaterback prospect in the nation at the time.  Overall... he was the #5 quarterback in the country and somehow he doesn't come close to Mitch Mustain's QB ratings.  Give it rest... Springdale boy!
There are more than one Parade Magazine High School All-American Quarterbacks every year.  That means he was one of many QB nationwide that was a Parade All-American.  There is only one Gatorade National Player of the Year and only one Parade National Player of the Year each year.  Go back and look at the offers Gary had vs. the offers Mitch had.  Or....feel free to ask anybody on this board if Gary was anywhere close to being as highly touted/recruited as Mitch.  Gary "achieved" his "status" due to some phony/doctored recruiting tapes sent to Parade by his daddy.  You.....my friend....have no clue what the hell you are talking about.  Damn right I'm a Springdale boy.

I know exactly what I am talking about.  My initial post referred to Mitch having all these wonderful accolades coming out of high school.  Gary had similar awards... it doesn't matter if Mitch had more.  My point is... the awards and honors achieved in high school don't mean a damn thing in college.  It's how an athlete or quarterback in this case performs once they are on campus.  Gary didn't produce at all and Mitch's numbers were not very good his freshman year.  As I stated before, I hope it works out for Mitch, but he didn't look too impressive last year.  It would have been better for Mitch to sit a year and not lose his redshirt.  He was not ready to go under center and it showed...  If he transfers, he will have to sit out a year anyway.  This should help him and hopefully he will have a much better career than Gary.  I guess time will tell... right?  As an Arkansas fan, I wanted Mitch to be successful.  Unfortunately, he and Casey both struggled all year.  Had it not been for McFadden and Jones, this team would have lost a lot more games.    
I agree that the RB tandem was by far the strength of our team.  I'll stand by my statement that Mitch is/was much more highly touted than Gary.  Not even close.  But in any case, I think Mitch will to great wherever he goes. 
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

RBLtoHOG

Quote from: hogtheball on January 17, 2007, 09:19:11 pm
Quote from: RBLtoHOG on January 17, 2007, 09:16:40 pm
Quote from: razor rob on January 17, 2007, 09:11:32 pm
Quote from: hogtheball on January 17, 2007, 09:05:28 pm
Quote from: hawgibalboa on January 17, 2007, 09:00:40 pm
A Hog fan can say whatever he wants to a Sooner fan.  I live on the border and I have to listen to them everday bad mouth our state and program.  Its not about wins and losses..Its alot deeper than that.  So, Im so happy because it just thrills me when OU gets whooped by anyone

You can say whatever you want - but you sound silly.  They bad mouth our program because it's an EXTREMELY EASY target.  Every year, when football fans around the country talk about the great programs, the Sooners are in the middle of the discussion.  Where are the Hogs?  Same every year...nowhere to be found.   

We aren't an OU rival - Texas is.  We aren't even on their radar.  They don't hate us, they just feel sorry for us. 

Sooner-hater fans are the unhappiest people in the world.
Why waste your time hating another school? The fact that you admit it speaks volumes.
Get a hobby.

I apparently meed anti-depressants since I hate OU, Texas, USC, and LSU

Quick, what do all those teams you hate have in common?   

They are all better than Arkansas.  No question.

If i hated teams for being better then Arkansas then that list would be a lot longer now wouldn't it oh smart one?
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

hogtheball

That is your best point yet.  It would be a long list, indeed. 
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

bigyellowdog

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on January 17, 2007, 09:33:05 pm
I think Mitch would be developed to be the very best he could be under Bob Stoops.    

Going from Nutt to Stoops would be a tremendous improvement.

wacohog

Sooner,

How are you gonna' go to a BCS game while on probation??

AND...do you really think ol' Stoops will stick around to rebuild??

Get prepared to be Texas' road kill for the next several years.

blancoriver

I went to OSU but was born and raised a Hog Fan.  Luckily, my loyalties don't have to be split very often.  When they are, it has to be OSU first. That being said, this type of statement is oh so typical of an OU fan.  An opportunity to wander out and attempt some weaksauce backhanded jab at another program.  Hey, thanks for reppin' the Big XII so well against your "overmatched" opponent.  And I can't wait for our teams to meet on the hardcourt.

hogtheball

Quote from: wacohog on January 17, 2007, 09:50:08 pm
Sooner,

At least they will have an excuse for not making a BCS game.  It would take probation to keep OU out - it only takes a football season to keep the UofA out.

razor rob

Barry Switzer won a national championship despite probation at Oklahoma.
I doubt OU gets probation, but if they do, it won't diminish the program. They'll just rebuild.

ThunderHog

I love all of this sooner bashing with an occasional slap at the horns.  Heck, I'm not real wild about the pokes either with little Sutton acting like a fool during last night's game with Texass and what about Mike across the state line in Mizzou thinking he can beat our butts...oh wait, he did.  My point is...we are a better fit in the Big 12...more natural rivalries, more smack, more fun...the Bud sells out again.  FIRE JFB.

OKCSooners

Quote from: wacohog on January 17, 2007, 09:50:08 pm
Sooner,

Probation? for what? Bomar and the booster were delt with "in house" swiftly and decisively with probably more severity than the NCAA would have dished out. We keep a tight ship here. As for rebuilding, that is not an issue at OU. Our stables are full of thoroughbred players. Great ones come and great ones go from our program. OU will give Mustain the chance to show the college football world if he is all that he is cracked up to be. In closing, for your sake, I hope that Arky someday EARNS the privilege to play in ANY BCS game let alone a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP Game. BOOMER SOONER!

sportscrazy

Quote from: OKCSooners on January 17, 2007, 07:07:24 pm
Wow! I was researching our newest Quarterback aquistion and found this message board, you guys have some issues over there in Arky. Looks like Mitch was run out of Fayetteville and has landed in By-God-Boomer-Sooner-Norman-OKLAHOMA! KOCO in Ok City said Josh Heupel (our QB Coach) was thrilled that Mustain was trading in his Red and White for Crimson and Cream! Too bad OU and Arky are in different conferences, it would be most awesome to see what he would do to his former team - maybe a bowl game - hmm maybe not, Arky hasn't ever been to a BCS game have they? Oh well, Thanks again for the QB! BOOMER SOONER!
I hope Mustain ends up in Norman.

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

baseballhog

I hate to tell the Sooner nation that Mustain is not as good as the big time QB from Union in 94.  And you all remember how that worked out for ya.  I watched them both play Northside and Fontene(or how ever you spell it) shreded a much better NHS team in 94 than Mustain in 05.

OKCSooners

Quote from: blancoriver on January 17, 2007, 09:51:44 pm
I went to OSU but was born and raised a Hog Fan.  Luckily, my loyalties don't have to be split very often.  When they are, it has to be OSU first. That being said, this type of statement is oh so typical of an OU fan.  An opportunity to wander out and attempt some weaksauce backhanded jab at another program.  Hey, thanks for reppin' the Big XII so well against your "overmatched" opponent.  And I can't wait for our teams to meet on the hardcourt.

As I said before "Our stables are full of thoroughbred players. Great ones come and great ones go from our program." The rest of the herd finds it way to Stillwater Vo-Tech. Sorry razorback fans, I just had to slap this "poke" on your message board. BOOMER SOONER!

blancoriver

Little Sutton acting like a fool?  I call it having the competitive edge to win an important game in a tough conference.  Three overtimes tend to bring out the best in a team and a coach. Heath and the Hogs could probably take a lesson. Didn't this start as  FOOTBALL thread?

HawgWyld

January 17, 2007, 10:33:57 pm #128 Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 10:54:49 pm by HawgWyld
Wow! I was researching our newest Quarterback aquistion and found this message board, you guys have some issues over there in Arky. Looks like Mitch was run out of Fayetteville and has landed in By-God-Boomer-Sooner-Norman-OKLAHOMA! KOCO in Ok City said Josh Heupel (our QB Coach) was thrilled that Mustain was trading in his Red and White for Crimson and Cream! Too bad OU and Arky are in different conferences, it would be most awesome to see what he would do to his former team - maybe a bowl game - hmm maybe not, Arky hasn't ever been to a BCS game have they? Oh well, Thanks again for the QB! BOOMER SOONER!
The thing that is most annoying about this post is there's not really a damn thing we Razorbacks fans can say to defend against it other than something like, "Oh yeah? Well, uh, uh, uh, y'all lost to Boise State. So there!"

Damn your sorry hide, Houston Nutt.

OKCSooners

Quote from: ThunderHog on January 17, 2007, 10:08:56 pm
I love all of this sooner bashing with an occasional slap at the horns.  Heck, I'm not real wild about the pokes either with little Sutton acting like a fool during last night's game with Texass and what about Mike across the state line in Mizzou thinking he can beat our butts...oh wait, he did.  My point is...we are a better fit in the Big 12...more natural rivalries, more smack, more fun...the Bud sells out again.  FIRE JFB.

Arky could take Baylor's place. It still mystifies us at OU how Baylor ever slipped in. BOOMER SOONER!

jneal56

congrats on maybe getting the QB that hasnt showed that he is any better than casey dick. i believe he is a product of the system.  i hope that i am wrong because i would like to see an arkansas kid do really well no matter where they play. but i think there is way more to this story then we will ever know. i believe that he is kinda acting like a spoiled kid not getting his way. when he signed a letter of intent to play college football it was for the UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS. not the gus malzahn razorbacks. i am a darksider as of monday after losing malzahn but losing mustain wasnt as bad as everyone seems to be letting on. he made his bed let him sleep in it. everyone is bashing nutt and broyles for being dishonest, and praising mustain for leaving which makes him dishonest by not honoring his commitment to the u of a. but this will get turned around a million ways. truth be told, in my opinion, mustain never showed me anything to make me think that he was going to be some outstanding player. only time will tell
"At least we are moral"

amiron

Good job, with Boise State it just shows you how weak the Big 12 is, your such a Dumba##. Come play with the real boys in the SEC

hogtheball

Quote from: amiron on January 17, 2007, 11:06:40 pm
Good job, with Boise State it just shows you how weak the Big 12 is, your such a Dumba##. Come play with the real boys in the SEC

Again, do you know how lame it is to talk smack about OU when you are a Hog fan?  Seriously?  Stop and think about it for a minute.  We suck - pretty much every year.  OU is a contender for the NC - pretty much every year.  That whole "our conference is better than your conference" chant makes you sound like a junior high cheerleader.  If you were a Gator fan, you might have a good argument.  As a Hog fan, we just suffer in bowels of mediocrity. 

HogasaurusRex

Guys, I can't say anything to this guy!  They HATE texas, we hate texas.  He might be a lil over the top, but they already know what Boise did to them.   At least they WERE there.  Where were we?  On the way to a 3rd straight loss?  I can say that I don't care if Mitch goes to OU, OSU, or Baghdad State; HDN is whom your ire lies with, not ole whistle britches here.

Go Mitch Go and OU beat the stuff outta tejas!

mikeirwin

OU is out. Sorry for the misinformation earlier.
Something changed this afternoon. I'm not sure what.
Louisville is in the picture.
Maybe another SEC school.
USC a slight possibility

HogasaurusRex

I'll NEVER root against the Hogs, but Mitch wouldn't need ANY motivation if he goes to a SEC school!

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: rules on January 17, 2007, 07:39:04 pm
Hey, oksooner, your welcome for the QB, but didn't Overrated University(OU) get beat by BOISE STATE?????!!!!! Thanks, bro - come play in the SEC wk in wk out and talk that S#$&*!!!!

SEC Crushes the big12

Maybe all they needed was a Parade All-American QB...sure wish UofA could land one of those...

Oh, wait, Houston, we have a problem...
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

OKCSooners

Quote from: jneal56 on January 17, 2007, 11:01:11 pm

congrats on maybe getting the QB that hasnt showed that he is any better than casey dick. i believe he is a product of the system.  i hope that i am wrong because i would like to see an arkansas kid do really well no matter where they play. but i think there is way more to this story then we will ever know. i believe that he is kinda acting like a spoiled kid not getting his way. when he signed a letter of intent to play college football it was for the UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS. not the gus malzahn razorbacks. i am a darksider as of monday after losing malzahn but losing mustain wasnt as bad as everyone seems to be letting on. he made his bed let him sleep in it. everyone is bashing nutt and broyles for being dishonest, and praising mustain for leaving which makes him dishonest by not honoring his commitment to the u of a. but this will get turned around a million ways. truth be told, in my opinion, mustain never showed me anything to make me think that he was going to be some outstanding player. only time will tell

The reports from KOCO say Mustain will have 3 years at OU after sitting out the 2007 season. If he is a "system" QB he will be more than ready to play for Coach Stoops in '08. I've spent hours on this message board (Quite Entertaining I might add) as well as researching Mustain through Google. THIS GUY IS A STUD! Something very, very, very bad must have happened over there in them there hills. This could end up much like Aikman leaving OU for UCLA, only this time OU benefits! I now know what a "Darksider" and "NUTTHUGGER" is, this cracks me up to no end! I have emailed a link to your message board to all my friends and family, telling them this may be the most entertaining college team site in the U.S.A. I am almost becoming a "hog" fan myself....almost. I will be darn sure to follow this saga both on and off the field for months to come, especially when the '08 season rolls around! WOO PIG SOOIE GO SOONERS!

razor rob

Quote from: OKCSooners on January 17, 2007, 11:18:19 pm

The reports from KOCO say Mustain will have 3 years at OU after sitting out the 2007 season. If he is a "system" QB he will be more than ready to play for Coach Stoops in '08. I've spent hours on this message board (Quite Entertaining I might add) as well as researching Mustain through Google. THIS GUY IS A STUD! Something very, very, very bad must have happened over there in them there hills. This could end up much like Aikman leaving OU for UCLA, only this time OU benefits! I now know what a "Darksider" and "NUTTHUGGER" is, this cracks me up to no end! I have emailed a link to your message board to all my friends and family, telling them this may be the most entertaining college team site in the U.S.A. I am almost becoming a "hog" fan myself....almost. I will be darn sure to follow this saga both on and off the field for months to come, especially when the '08 season rolls around! WOO PIG SOOIE GO SOONERS!

Only difference is, Jamelle Holloway was waiting in the wings when Aikman went west, and OU won a national championship shortly thereafter.

Allister Fiend

Sooner, did you not read Mike's post? Mitch is not going to Oklahoma.

Ex-Trumpet

congrats on maybe getting the QB that hasnt showed that he is any better than casey dick. i believe he is a product of the system...

Then maybe we should have let him run the system!!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hogtheball

Bad news for you, OKCSooners dude.  Read the above post from Mike Irwin.  He isn't wrong very often, and I've never seen him apologize for being wrong only to be wrong again.  Doesn't look like Mitch will be a Sooner.

OKCSooners

Quote from: mikeirwin on January 17, 2007, 11:15:12 pm
USC a slight possibility

Hmmm. KOCO in OKC reported at both 6 and 10 that Mustain is coming to OU. Are you from Channel 5 in OKC's KOCO channel 5?

OklaU

All you OU haters out there, come on now.  We ALL have fans that represent the sour part of our programs.  Lord knows I realize we have ours over at Okie Land but don't we all?
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

OklaU

I'd be nice to have him on campus, but it wouldn't be a good fit for OU or Mitch...with him having to sit out...the timing is just little off.
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

jkstock04

Must be nice to have a head coach like Stoops.  He may be one of the biggest a$$holes in college football, but he's a damn good coach.  They don't care if he's nice, or whether or not hes a "good christian man"...he's there to win and thats it....100% business, and no lame excuses and finger pointing.  I wish we had a coach like that to look up to, someone like that you can respect.  Our coach is a clown.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hawg2k

Golden Hog Cain

Before you get all excited about being arrogant on another fan board, make sure you get all the story Einstein! LMAO. You just made yourself look like an a$$.

Golden Hog Cain

Quote from: OKCSooners on January 17, 2007, 11:25:26 pm
Quote from: mikeirwin on January 17, 2007, 11:15:12 pm
USC a slight possibility

Hmmm. KOCO in OKC reported at both 6 and 10 that Mustain is coming to OU. Are you from Channel 5 in OKC's KOCO channel 5?

Hmmm, Just like OKC news channels, YOU"RE WRONG!!! LMAO. Shouldn't you be studying for your GED or something?

jneal56

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on January 17, 2007, 11:21:57 pm

congrats on maybe getting the QB that hasnt showed that he is any better than casey dick. i believe he is a product of the system...

Then maybe we should have let him run the system!!!
i cant argue with you there, i would love to have seen the HUNH
"At least we are moral"