Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thanks for the Quaterback! Mustain will ROCK at OU!

Started by OKCSooners, January 17, 2007, 07:07:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OKCSooners

Wow! I was researching our newest Quarterback aquistion and found this message board, you guys have some issues over there in Arky. Looks like Mitch was run out of Fayetteville and has landed in By-God-Boomer-Sooner-Norman-OKLAHOMA! KOCO in Ok City said Josh Heupel (our QB Coach) was thrilled that Mustain was trading in his Red and White for Crimson and Cream! Too bad OU and Arky are in different conferences, it would be most awesome to see what he would do to his former team - maybe a bowl game - hmm maybe not, Arky hasn't ever been to a BCS game have they? Oh well, Thanks again for the QB! BOOMER SOONER!

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

AHSC412

Thanks for taking one for the mid majors! GO BRONCOS!

argus

501Ben

AirForceHog

Hell he's right. I would be excited to if The Parade All AMerican QB was dropped in my teams lap.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Tony Clifton

Quote from: OKCSooners on January 17, 2007, 07:07:24 pm
Wow! I was researching our newest Quarterback aquistion and found this message board, you guys have some issues over there in Arky. Looks like Mitch was run out of Fayetteville and has landed in By-God-Boomer-Sooner-Norman-OKLAHOMA! KOCO in Ok City said Josh Heupel (our QB Coach) was thrilled that Mustain was trading in his Red and White for Crimson and Cream! Too bad OU and Arky are in different conferences, it would be most awesome to see what he would do to his former team - maybe a bowl game - hmm maybe not, Arky hasn't ever been to a BCS game have they? Oh well, Thanks again for the QB! BOOMER SOONER!
How bout them Broncos!  Way to lose to a school from the WAC.

mikeirwin

BaggerHog

I wouldn't get to excited yet. OU will only be his first visit. He will visit another school. He may indeed go to OU but that decision as not yet been made.

Rooka

GO BRONCOS! Boise St. Fiesta Bowl Champions. Hey ya'll must be glad that Peterson is coming back....oh wait....he isn't.

LunaticRed

Sticky this don't hide it let everyone see the error of HDN ways

AHSC412

Regardless, wish Mitch all the best. He handled this whole situation with a lot of class given the circumstances. Showed a lot of maturity beyond his age. Even if you consider his mother out of line, you can NOT hold Mitch accountable for that.

Best of luck Mitch. Now please, go show the world how much of a retard Nutt was to let it come to this.

wooo

congrats to OU and Mitch

can't blame him one bit-it will be a good fit

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Death by Hog on January 17, 2007, 07:12:30 pm
GO BRONCOS! Boise St. Fiesta Bowl Champions. Hey ya'll must be glad that Peterson is coming back....oh wait....he isn't.
mustain is going to boise state?
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

vstar

Yea OU made it to a couple of BCS bowls, let's see wasn't it against S.C and LSU. I don't quite remember what the scores were.............................could you refresh my memory?

LSUFan

LSU Has, and the last time LSU and Dah Okies Met, we handed you your ass on a platter to the tune of 21-14.

P.S. Thanks for the Crystal Football.
Continue stump breaking your cow.

Rooka

i can't blame him either though, I must admit if I was up at U of A on that football team I would be running to get the heck outta there as fast as I could.

dmac_iz_kin

i hope this guy posts more, his team got embarrased in the Fiesta bowl, by a mid-major which HDN led just a decade ago. please post more your so stupid its entertaining.
"it was a called play, and I called it. I called alot of good plays today didn't I chuck?!"

Nap

If indeed Mustain ends up at OU, I'm happy for him.  While most of us dislike the Sooners, we have to acknowledge that it is a traditionally strong program, with a good coach.  He'll get national recognition, and have a strong chance at starting after next season.
I still can't believe that Fuzzy's is gone...

Hogtropolis™

Go BSU!  WAC has proven it's better than the little 12. 

Knowing the way things have been going over at OU MM just might be moved to reciever next year then back to QB a year later.  Hopefully he doesn't end up like Bomar.  It will be interesting to see how they do next year without AP.  OU SUCKS!  GO HOGS!

judgeroyswine

I wish the kid was still a Hog.  I like the kid, but OU?  If that happens my support will be muted.

As an OKC resident, the Sooners top my list of teams to hate.
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

TennesseeRaz

Darn, I can't stand Stoops.  Will cheer for Mustain, though.

OKCSooners

One thing is for sure, your message board is unreal. Is every razorback fan on this site at the same time? I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers (well maybe a little). Thanks for letting me post. Good luck to the razorbacks, if they don't win it for darn sure not the fan's fault! BOOMER SOONER!

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: judgeroyswine on January 17, 2007, 07:20:41 pm
I wish the kid was still a Hog.  I like the kid, but OU?  If that happens my support will be muted.

+1
I can't stand OU.  I didn't used to hate OU as much when I lived down in southern Ark, but now that I live around FS and have to see OU crap all the time, it makes me want to vomit!

geddie

Hey Sooner-

What happened last time you had a 5 star qb on your team?  Oh that's right, he got dismissed.  You better make sure Big Red Sports and Imports doesn't get a hold of MM's phone number.

DOGALUM

If/when he shows up there, you guys enjoy him!   I'll be ordering my OU gear quickly.  Think I can get a core credit if I send in my UA stuff?
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

Rooka

Quote from: OKCSooners on January 17, 2007, 07:21:17 pm
One thing is for sure, your message board is unreal. Is every razorback fan on this site at the same time? I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers (well maybe a little). Thanks for letting me post. Good luck to the razorbacks, if they don't win it for darn sure not the fan's fault! BOOMER SOONER!
All in good fun my friend, and trust the razorback nation is not going to stand for this crap we deal with any longer.

jhog

Have fun with the Campbell clan. Hope his arm can hold up with all he passing OU does.

wooo

what happened the last time WE had a five start QB recruit??

that's a little more fresh on the mind huh?

ecce38

Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.

Joe Theismann

cookie52

In Norman, as in as a Sooner or just to visit Mike?

WestMemphisHogFan

hogtimer01

I am on OU fan as well.  If Mitch is not gonna be a razorback I can't think of a better place for him to be than OU.

SL04

As a Sooner fan, I couldn't be happier. I hope this is his first and last visit.

rules

Hey, oksooner, your welcome for the QB, but didn't Overrated University(OU) get beat by BOISE STATE?????!!!!! Thanks, bro - come play in the SEC wk in wk out and talk that S#$&*!!!!

SEC Crushes the big12

Silver Hog

TransAmHawg

Mitch is coming but what you missed is that it's a two for one deal.
Dale and MM for Stoops
Houston always was a Oklahoma guy. He thinks ya'll are special
He loves that little wagon
He'll Sing the fight song and knows how to do the upside down "Horns" sign.
He used to coach at that power house Boise team. I'm sure you remember them.
He told me personally that he could have beat Oregon, Blindfolded.
He's high tech, Brotha! He can email with the best of them.

GO BRONCO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg

Gonzo

Agreed. next to the Hogs (but way behind of course) OU might be my next favorite team, ever since I was a kid and they had the good sense to have an Arkansan leading them. Not to mention they hate the burnt orange as badly as I do, which comes in very handy down here in DFW. I absolutely detest that MM will not be lining up for the Hogs and helping them get to the next level, but if he's gonna leave, I'd just as soon see him there as anywhere. He really might be stepping into a nice scenario there. Have to sit out a year, but they might be struggling a bit next year anyway, but Stoops, unlike some HC I know of, will have them right back in the middle of the national picture and he's not afraid to let his QBs produce, again, unlike some other HCs I know of.

Go Hogs!

Nap

Seeing as how I live in Austin and am surrounded by Longhorn co-workers, this should be interesting. 
I still can't believe that Fuzzy's is gone...

DukeOfPork

Yep, if Mitch goes to OU, I will root for him to fail miserably.  If he goes anywhere else, I will be pulling for him.

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

DOGALUM

Quote from: PorkPariah on January 17, 2007, 07:51:49 pm

Yep, if Mitch goes to OU, I will root for him to fail miserably.  If he goes anywhere else, I will be pulling for him.
As I will be rooting for the hogs to fail miserably.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

razorbrass

Hey can you get him a job at the local car dealership?
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

mikeirwin

He is making a visit. Nothing set at this point but he has to make a decision by Friday.
OU's QBs coach is very high on Mitch.

bhuie

Quote from: mikeirwin on January 17, 2007, 07:56:36 pm
He is making a visit. Nothing set at this point but he has to make a decision by Friday.
OU's QBs coach is very high on Mitch.

As he should be...

hilljack

I live in OKC and am not a Sooner fan...However, since the Hog football program is imploding, I may have to trade in my UA gear for some sooner gear.  I think the program at OU will help MM out and turn him into a great QB.  Damn, I may have to learn the Boomer Sooner thing.  At least now if I decide to go back to school, it won't be so painful to enroll at OU......

HJ

rlamb

Good Post Sooner, it hurts but every word you said is TRUE all because of Nutt-Puke!

hottiehogette

Quote from: AHSC412 on January 17, 2007, 07:13:41 pm
Regardless, wish Mitch all the best. He handled this whole situation with a lot of class given the circumstances. Showed a lot of maturity beyond his age. Even if you consider his mother out of line, you can NOT hold Mitch accountable for that.

Best of luck Mitch. Now please, go show the world how much of a retard Nutt was to let it come to this.

Great to see there a few brilliant ones around here!!  Well said!!