Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Concern for Tomorrow's Game . . .

Started by TeufelHog, August 30, 2013, 06:49:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TeufelHog

WEATHER.  Understand it was a very "mild" summer on the Hill this year and tomorrow is forecast for mid-90's.  Concerned how the heat/humidity will affect the Hogs with respect to endurance and stamina.

One thing you can count on is Louisiana being a hot, humid, stinkin' sauna most of the year.  The Cajun's will be better prepared in this regard and I think it will to their advantage late in the game.  What do you think?

Looking forward to the game tomorrow and glad we are finally getting to put last year behind us!  WPS!!  GHGF!!

razorbackkid

We'll be fine, unless of course, we aren't.

:) 

:razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

adave

Quote from: TeufelHog on August 30, 2013, 06:49:26 pm
WEATHER.  Understand it was a very "mild" summer on the Hill this year and tomorrow is forecast for mid-90's.  Concerned how the heat/humidity will affect the Hogs with respect to endurance and stamina.

One thing you can count on is Louisiana being a hot, humid, stinkin' sauna most of the year.  The Cajun's will be better prepared in this regard and I think it will to their advantage late in the game.  What do you think?

Looking forward to the game tomorrow and glad we are finally getting to put last year behind us!  WPS!!  GHGF!!

You must have missed OTR's thread discussing the reasons for this being an advantage.

tophawg19

our depth and talent should easily over come this. our only real worry is injury
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

gchamblee

if you are not 100% sure we are going to win tomorrow, you are a defeatist and no fan of the hogs. havent you been reading these boards?

HalfShot69

There is no humidity like Arkansas humidity.   :)

razorbackkid

main concern?

do I have enough beer on hand?
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

HogFanatic

Another weather thread?
OK. The guy saying "ain't no humidity like Arkansas humidity" has probably never spent time in LA. No offense, but it is always hotter and stickier down there.
The OP premise is a valid point.
However, we are deeper and stronger. Period

This is a non-issue ultimately as we will impose our will out the gate.
This is a rout in the making.

Its also been cooler in LA this summer.
Everywhere east of the Rockies actually.
Weird summer. Everyone will be gassed. But our talent pulls us way ahead.

razorbackkid

Quote from: HogFanatic on August 30, 2013, 08:12:39 pm
Another weather thread?
OK. The guy saying "ain't no humidity like Arkansas humidity" has probably never spent time in LA. No offense, but it is always hotter and stickier down there.
The OP premise is a valid point.
However, we are deeper and stronger. Period

This is a non-issue ultimately as we will impose our will out the gate.
This is a rout in the making.

Its also been cooler in LA this summer.
Everywhere east of the Rockies actually.
Weird summer. Everyone will be gassed. But our talent pulls us way ahead.
+1

razorbackkid

Quote from: adave on August 30, 2013, 08:18:32 pm
lofnl
not really good with some of those things....what does that mean...:)

nevermind....think I got it...

lol with a profanity enclosed.

Pathogen

razorbackkid

Quote from: fvillehog on August 30, 2013, 08:36:15 pm
Hogs 20, UL 19.

We score on a last second drive, or stop them from scoring at the end? 

Good stuff....:)