Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RB highlights

Started by coach, my back hurts, June 06, 2017, 08:38:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

coach, my back hurts

Was combing 247 looking at under recruited kids at various positions and this kids video really stood out. 

Has no major offers with Louisville Vandy and SCAR showing interest.  (offers from Toledo, AppSt, etc)

Ran a 4.47 and 4.48 and Wake Forest camp.

Rushed for 1200yds at 10 per carry.

Kid hits the hole hard and has some wiggle.  I think he kind of fits the mold of Chase Hayden.

If his grades are in order i dont see how he's not more highly recruited.

What say you?  Thanks

Sorry forgot to post highlight vid
Lelan Wilhoite RB Nashville TN
http://www.hudl.com/profile/4183056/lelan-wilhoite

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Ā 

CPO Hog

He looks like a very talented RB.
Big fish small pond may be a factor.
NCH has a total of 689 students from childcare (120), Pre-K - 12.

aloha_kid

hawgdavis

Quote from: CPO Hog on June 07, 2017, 08:13:20 am

Kinda like Nick Chub, Charles Johnson, and those kids we are lookin at at that single A high school down there in south Ga hell we can go back to Garrison Hearst , Tim Whirley, Heinz Ward , and even Hershel Walker and countless more, I'm bringing up Ga kids because I've been here for 30 yrs and not familiar with the size of schools in other states and how the classifications are worked out there. I could compile a long list of big fish from all the small ponds around Ga that get it done on a big stage. If you can play you can play period

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: tophawg19 on June 06, 2017, 08:40:14 pm
looks good .

Too Good... I wanna know who his O-linemen are being recruited by...  ;)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Youngsta71701

He is good, has good power, stop and go action, balance, speed, agility, vision and all that but this sort of reminds me of Emmitt running behind that Cowboy O-line of the early to mid 90s. Some of those holes were gaping.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

daBoar

Quote from: aloha_kid on June 09, 2017, 08:36:21 am
Shifty with good balance.  Rated a 3* by 247

Is he really 5'11"?

Birminghog

Quote from: CPO Hog on June 07, 2017, 08:13:20 am

I'm not going to begin to try to assess his skills, and it's true that really good players sometimes come from smaller schools (I watched Arderius Stewart come up through high school on an Alabama 3A team), but if these numbers are correct and you take out the 120 childcare kids, you're left with 569 students in 14 grades (preK-12), or 40.6 students per grade.

coach, my back hurts

Quote from: daBoar on June 20, 2017, 03:59:46 pm
Is he really 5'11"?

I don't think so.  Maybe 5'10.  His twitter has a pic next to michael vick and vick is listed at 6'0 and he is noticeably shorter by a couple inches.  Even if he is a hair shorter than 5'10, he looks like he is built dude.  Could easily be 210 or so after a couple years with a decent weight program.

Does anyone know in what way garland lafrance is related to giovanni?  He is another shifty RB.  Tested low 4.5 and had the fastest or 2nd fastest shuttle drill of all that were tested at like 3.8 or 3.9.  Tested at the New Orleans Nike Opening.