Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hudson Henry now a 5* composite and Treylon Burks bumped down to a high 4* - 247

Started by theshiva, April 10, 2017, 02:13:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

Hogs49ers

When did Hudson Henry move to a 3 star (#329) and Darius Thomas to a 2 star (#374) on 247??  Those are drastic jumps, Henry went down about 300 spots from what I can see...?
SCREW Vandy!

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Hogs49ers on June 21, 2017, 12:35:04 pm
When did Hudson Henry move to a 3 star (#329) and Darius Thomas to a 2 star (#374) on 247??  Those are drastic jumps, Henry went down about 300 spots from what I can see...?

I'm seeing a 95 rating 4* ranked #26

Hogs49ers

Well they have not updated his player profile page, but you can clearly see that he has dropped to #329 and you can look at his "ranking history" chart  and see that it started drastically dropping on 6/12.  If you click on the link at the very beginning of this thread, it has automatically been updated to show the new rankings and Henry is at #329.
SCREW Vandy!

rhog1

Quote from: Hogs49ers on June 21, 2017, 03:02:39 pm
Well they have not updated his player profile page, but you can clearly see that he has dropped to #329 and you can look at his "ranking history" chart  and see that it started drastically dropping on 6/12.  If you click on the link at the very beginning of this thread, it has automatically been updated to show the new rankings and Henry is at #329.
Your right I see him as a .8117 3 star and number 2 in state. That's a huge drop from where he was originally ranked. I wonder what has caused that?

RazorPiggie

As of 6/21/2017 he is #26 and has a 95 ranking for the TOP 100 on 24/7.  Now his composite really low but that's because it doesn't look like any other services have ranked him yet.

Edit: Rivals has him as a 4* but no actually ranking.

Hogs49ers

Quote from: rhog1 on June 21, 2017, 03:28:00 pm
Your right I see him as a .8117 3 star and number 2 in state. That's a huge drop from where he was originally ranked. I wonder what has caused that?

That is what I am wondering, usually when there is a drop that big there has to be some sort of cause rather than other players just moving ahead.  So I am wondering if maybe someone knows something about the situation.
SCREW Vandy!

Hogs49ers

Quote from: RazorPiggie on June 21, 2017, 04:02:47 pm
As of 6/21/2017 he is #26 and has a 95 ranking for the TOP 100 on 24/7.  Now his composite really low but that's because it doesn't look like any other services have ranked him yet.

Edit: Rivals has him as a 4* but no actually ranking.

I see what you are saying, but when I click over to the 247 composite rankings and he is at #329 and it shows #170 under it - I always thought the number under was their actual 247 ranking, but that appears not to be correct.  So can you tell me what the #170 ranking means?
SCREW Vandy!

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Hogs49ers on June 21, 2017, 04:10:00 pm
I see what you are saying, but when I click over to the 247 composite rankings and he is at #329 and it shows #170 under it - I always thought the number under was their actual 247 ranking, but that appears not to be correct.  So can you tell me what the #170 ranking means?

heck if I know.

It's still extremely early for 2019. It won't matter until after 2018 signing day when all the services have most of the players ranked.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hogs49ers on June 21, 2017, 04:10:00 pm
his ranking hasnt changed. he is #2 TE in the country, 95 ranked. I guess you are looking at composite , which he hasnt even been rated yet by scout so that would be an error basically.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hudson is getting a ton of hype for the production he's put on the field. Hate to compare him to his brother, but Hunter was a beast at the same point already. Hudson has trouble getting on the field.

Obligatory to point out, he is a great young man and family.

Pig in the Pokey

his ranking hasnt changed. he is #2 TE in the country, 95 ranked. I guess you are looking at composite , which he hasnt even been rated yet by scout so his average is "NA".

http://247sports.com/Player/Hudson-Henry-90363
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hogs49ers

Yes, I see that now, my bad. 

However, I am still confused about one thing though - 

When you click on the Top247 tab - it shows Henry at #26 with his composite ranking below in gray, #329.  This makes sense to me.

When you click on the 247Sports Composite tab - it shows Henry at #329, but the ranking below in gray is #170.  This does NOT make sense to me.
SCREW Vandy!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hogs49ers on June 21, 2017, 04:23:09 pm
Yes, I see that now, my bad. 

However, I am still confused about one thing though - 

When you click on the Top247 tab - it shows Henry at #26 with his composite ranking below in gray, #329.  This makes sense to me.

When you click on the 247Sports Composite tab - it shows Henry at #329, but the ranking below in gray is #170.  This does NOT make sense to me.
no, you are right about that. But I will say that I doubt he's ranked that high as a senior in Highschool. 5 star TEs are super rare. I suspect a 4* (especially once he commits to the Hogs).

razorbacksnum1

Quote from: Karma on June 21, 2017, 04:16:36 pm
Hudson is getting a ton of hype for the production he's put on the field. Hate to compare him to his brother, but Hunter was a beast at the same point already. Hudson has trouble getting on the field.

Obligatory to point out, he is a great young man and family.
Watched both in high school. Hudson has trouble getting on the field? That's crazy had the same playing time as his older brother as a sophomore. Hudson will have a big year.

Quote from: razorbacksnum1 on June 27, 2017, 07:17:40 pm
Watched both in high school. Hudson has trouble getting on the field? That's crazy had the same playing time as his older brother as a sophomore. Hudson will have a big year.
Just not true on playing time. Not even close to true.