Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Stadium Question

Started by Virgil, February 20, 2018, 09:53:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil

Probably a dumb one for most but how will they get that crain off the field?  Does come apart?
It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

ricepig

Quote from: Virgil on February 20, 2018, 09:53:56 am
Probably a dumb one for most but how will they get that crain off the field?  Does come apart?

Yes

Springfield_MO_Razorback

The crane boom is disassembled in smaller sections and the tracks come off the crane body.

Hog Fan...DOH!

Wally Hall just wrote that a major donor in Little Rock is upset that he wasn't consulted about whether the crane would be removed on a Wednesday or a Thursday.

ricepig

Quote from: Hog Fan...DOH! on February 20, 2018, 11:35:04 am
Wally Hall just wrote that a major donor in Little Rock is upset that he wasn't consulted about whether the crane would be removed on a Wednesday or a Thursday.

Have Wally tell the donor that parts of it will go out on a Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday....

twistitup

I've heard they are leaving it.....I believe they will be lifting food from ground level then extending the arm and delivering it to the Upper Westside Party Platform
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

99toLife

Quote from: twistitup on February 20, 2018, 11:54:44 am
I've heard they are leaving it.....I believe they will be lifting food from ground level then extending the arm and delivering it to the Upper Westside Party Platform

Nice!

porkbellys

How about a zip-line from "party platform" to the field!
No offence to Richard but don't be a Dick.

twistitup

Quote from: porkbellys on February 20, 2018, 12:05:52 pm
How about a zip-line from "party platform" to the field!

I tried to get it done but Jera Jones said we were trying to show him up....he wants to put a zipline in JerasWorld first, then we might be able to do it at a later date.

Heck Porkb, I'm struggling to get everything done by fall - got my hands full.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

99toLife

Quote from: twistitup on February 20, 2018, 12:10:10 pm
I tried to get it done but Jera Jones said we were trying to show him up....he wants to put a zipline in JerasWorld first, then we might be able to do it at a later date.

Heck Porkb, I'm struggling to get everything done by fall - got my hands full.

May be hard to accomplish, but I approve of your effort.   ;D

LRhawg926

Well, I heard a random fan will be picked each game to swing into midfield during pre-game ceremonies when the parachutes were unavailable!

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Hog Fan...DOH! on February 20, 2018, 11:35:04 am

I can guess who that donor was.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.