Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Win one for the Berter?

Started by HeathWimp, November 20, 2017, 12:46:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeathWimp

Seems unlikely, but stranger things have happened.  I'm not sure how strong the player loyalty for Bielema is at this point.
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

Torqued pork

60 mile an hour winds that could wreak havoc on Mizzou's passing game wouldn't hurt.

NuttinItUp

Put some extra jelly on the sandwiches and see what happens.

MJ2

Might as well win one for him, we've lost a lot for him!

Seebs

Forklifts will be at the ready to carry CBB off the field postgame.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

cal34

Quote from: Seebs on November 20, 2017, 03:20:08 pm
Forklifts will be at the ready to carry CBB off the field postgame.

I want to see him lead the team & run out of the tunnel carrying the hog flag,  maybe make a few laps around the field with it. Then get the Gatorade dumped on him & carried off the field in the end.  That would be great entertainment.