Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Les Miles time

Started by RedRover10, September 25, 2017, 10:28:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogwild

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 25, 2017, 01:32:11 pm
LSU always under achieved so other than Saban they only won 2 in the past 20 years. We are worse we won one in the past 52 years.

Miles had a better winning % @LSU, than Saban had.

HF#1

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on September 25, 2017, 10:56:04 am
The sad thing is Long would probably think Les was a great hire.

They are bff's
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

OKCHogFan

Quote from: gchamblee on September 25, 2017, 11:13:06 am
Im not ready for that type of punishment. We would never develop a quarterback and we would be a 6-6 team at best considering the talent difference between Arkansas and LSU. If you struggle at LSU you would fail most everywhere else.
I wouldn't call his time at LSU as a struggle.  The base there loved the national championship and conference titles... they didn't seem to like a Michigan man on campus. 
If Les can do it at OK State and LSU he could win here.  He would at least fight.
We have always had a defense with heart... I don't see that now.
That said... when you have a hole as big as A&M did on that last TD... there had to be a holding
call missed... wow!  Embarrassing for the refs... kinda like the Tebow Florida, suspend the referee crew
30 days bad.

HotlantaHog

Would need to learn to say Arkansas first.

longtimeHogfan

Les is a nice guy.  Probably a hoot to have a beer with.  I imagine CBB is too. 

There.  If you can't say something nice....mama says. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

EastexHawg

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on September 25, 2017, 10:56:04 am
The sad thing is Long would probably think Les was a great hire.

Les Miles is Nutt 3.0 or Bielema 2.0...take your pick.

hogsolutely

Les Miles would be more of the same.  QB development would fall off the map.