Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

trippigs

Bolsinger doing OK...Dean is just an amazing batter.

We still have to score to WIN.

AUSTXHOG

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: hogfanwithms on June 19, 2009, 04:55:41 pm
Say goodnight the party is over....
i disagree...I think Ranaudo is hittable, but we CANNOT let them get to their specialty pitchers...gotta have a good inning and very soon
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

alwaysondbigscreen

Dammit, I mighta mentioned this already but, we need runs, and we need them now. can someone please score for me I am asking nicely
some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

tigerLSU

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 19, 2009, 04:53:58 pm
This is the part of Ranaudo which makes LSU fans like him better the Coleman.  When he can get that curveball for strikes he is near impossible to hit

Thats why Renaudo will be a defnite 1st rounder next year.
Coleman is great college pitcher, his ERA better than AR, but he was drafted in the 5th round this year

AR>>>>>Coleman

orange crush

As bad as it has been five runs in nothing, a good rally can erase that in no time. The batters just have too get going, they have been close here and there. 

chiefsfan

When you can average 10 runs per game offensively and have an ERA of 2.50 for the entire postseason.  You are going to win alot of games.   I dont see how these guys dont win the national title
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

AUSTXHOG

Bout to head home.  Come'on guys.. When I get in the car, better be some runs on the board.

Rayzback

We have to hit to score... :{

Quote from: twinpigs on June 19, 2009, 05:02:10 pm
Bolsinger doing OK...Dean is just an amazing batter.

We still have to score to WIN.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

snoblind

Quote from: hawgsav1 on June 19, 2009, 04:57:46 pm
btw, what is the beef between Van Horn and Paul Mainieri?  Corndogs were discussing this on their board.

anyone know anything on this?

Hogbody

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

bfosh

AUSTXHOG

Nice...Rally Flag...then a hit.. Continuously post that beyotch if you can!

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

SRFL

Hogbody

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

chiefsfan

Quote from: snoblind on June 19, 2009, 05:04:35 pm
anyone know anything on this?

it may go back to the whole not letting TJ Wise transfer in situation
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Hogbody

rzrbackrob

Clint Alan

trippigs

Lets let Eibner use his mighty wheels and squeeze home...

Hogbody

Need a hit from leavitt.

Channel the power of the Mets, Renaudo.

rzrbackrob

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Dirty

Quote from: SRFL on June 19, 2009, 05:06:15 pm
Eat crow when predicting other teams' failures, not ours

Looks like it won't happen tonight.

Razorbacks still had a great year for a young team......Need pitching.

Clint Alan

LEAVITT

BLOOPS TO SHORT

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
LSU             1   0   3   0   1                       5   5   0
Arkansas      0   0   0   0   0                       0   4   1

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left

Hogbody

Flatfoot

Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

chiefsfan

Ranaudo has thrown 16 balls to 19 hitters now

When you throw at that rate, youre near impossible to hit

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

bfosh

dang....threw away another opp there.  renaudo is pitching a heckuva a game.

rzrbackrob

Pitching is not the problem right now, the hogs need a run any way possible.

Clint Alan

trippigs

Iwastherein1969

LSU has 5 hits...we have 4.....you'd think Ranaudo was pitching a NO NO according to certain people on this thread
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogbody

Clint Alan

rzrbackrob

codeHog

our players know they are trying but they realize they got a great pitcher on his game.

Look at their faces

Hogbody

PorcineSublime

Quote from: rzrbackrob on June 19, 2009, 05:10:12 pm
Pitching is not the problem right now, the hogs need a run any way possible.
Thats what I was thinking. We get four five guys who can hit for average and a little power and we would have won 45-50 games as well. You cannot have a .275 team BA and win the CWS. (Hopefuly Texass doesn't prove me wrong).
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Clint Alan

chiefsfan

LSU just has no weaknesses right now.   they are most likely the only team in the tournament without one.   Texas cant hit.  Arizona State doesnt have pitching depth.  Arkansas doesnt hit very well.  North Carolina doesnt hit.  Virginia doesnt have depth and makes mental mistakes.  Cal State Fullerton struggles when they fall behind early.  and Southern Miss didnt have the talent to match up

and Mitchell makes it 6-0