HOG-BAMA PREDICTIONS

Started by hogfan13, September 18, 2005, 10:08:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

Whats your prediction for the ROLLIN TIDE AND THE  :D not so rollin hogs

[attachment deleted by admin]

dirty stanchez

94 Hawg

Bama got a big win @ USC yesterday (University of South Carolina)  ;)  and ummm, we didn't

Bama 34-14
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Flatline

HoggySTruman

PorcineSublime

28-24 Bama. Our defense will play well enough to keep it respectable, but we will give up enough big plays to go 1-3.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

sleeping midget

I'll use round numbers for this one:

Alabama 40
Hogs 0

NuttsSacked

Bama has Croyle, Prothro and the best defense the Hogs have seen yet.  Perfect recipe for another blowout.   

SuperHog

bama 70
Hogs 24

we are one TD better than against USC.
Where is the outrage over the lack of an investigation by the UA into harassment of a student-athlete by a booster with EXTREMELY close personal ties to the head coach and his brother?  Instead we pay the brother $175K to act like a coach, be closely involved with the team, and occupy the same office even though he RESIGNED for "health" reasons.

forrest city joe

We  are  what  we  are.  Bama 45  Arkansas 10. 

hogsrule44

sofullofwayne

I think Vandy is just a sleeper this year. And USC basically did what they knew and have always done.

Hogs 22
Tide 42
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

Razorback7

Bama - 42
Hogs Defense - Goes wee wee wee all the way home

BamaRazorback

Bama is not gonna come in cocky on this game. We've upset them more than they care. They will be ready for a Hog team that may  have woke up finally. I say:
Bama-35
Hogs-7

Lando Calrissian

Bama 42
Hogs 13

Nutt's offense will be Nutt's offense, and until Herring learns that it takes more than yelling & screaming for the defense to be successful, we won't keep any decent team under 35 points.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

sofullofwayne

This really must be depressing for Hog players to come across.

The simple fact is, Arkansas does not have a killer instinct. A winning attitude and showmanship. It's all in their heads to be realistic. Look at my Spurs. It all starts in the locker room. When all seems lost you just have to sit back and ... blah blah blah.

I change my prediction. LETS GO HOGS!

Hogs 31
Bama 28
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

hulk hog

Well they will  focus on running the ball more than Vandy or USC....we'll see if our run defense is as bad as the pass defense.
Sad thing is we were all worried about our QB coming into the year but it's the front 4 and back 4 that is killing us. Weren't 2 guys in our secondary pre-season all SEC?

I predict we force a punt this week.  34-17 Bama.
paid for by the NHO... the NewHogOrder.....

chiefsfan

Bama 42
Hogs 28

We will force them to punt at least once in this game...

Progress comes in small bunches kids...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: EthenThe simple fact is, Arkansas does not have a killer instinct. A winning attitude and showmanship. It's all in their heads to be realistic. Look at my Spurs. It all starts in the locker room. When all seems lost you just have to sit back and ... blah blah blah.

Man, I wish I had your blind optimism.

And how the hell do the San Antonio Spurs relate to the Razorbacks?

I know you're trying to relate them (Hog football to Spurs basketball) metaphorically but I'm having a really hard time seeing it.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

sleeping midget

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on September 19, 2005, 02:07:42 am
Quote from: EthenThe simple fact is, Arkansas does not have a killer instinct. A winning attitude and showmanship. It's all in their heads to be realistic. Look at my Spurs. It all starts in the locker room. When all seems lost you just have to sit back and ... blah blah blah.

Man, I wish I had your blind optimism.

And how the hell do the San Antonio Spurs relate to the Razorbacks?

I know you're trying to relate them (Hog football to Spurs basketball) metaphorically but I'm having a really hard time seeing it.

I guess because the Spurs' opponents score at least 70 points a game.   ::)

GorillaJMonsoon

If we can knock Croyle out again, I like our chances.

Hogs 24
Tide 17

HighOnHogs

Bama  -   A lot of points
Ark    -    Not a lot of points

artyhog

CrashHog

artyhog

I will never give up on the Hogs.  I wear something Razorbackish every day to work.  Drink my coffee out of a Razorback cup every morning.  Have the Razorback fight song as my ringer on my cell phone.  Have the Razorback "Go Hogs Go" on my screen saver at home and work.

Go Hogs! Beat Bama!

MJ2

Bear - 55
One Nutt too many - 17

razorprep

Flatfoot

Bama 35
Hogs 17

Hogs get beat down again in Fayetteville.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

artyhog

flatfoot, they are playing at Bama.

HogHeathen

ruzzman3

SultanofSwine

53-10 Tide.

Arty, I hope you have your life preserver securely attached because the ship is going down faster than the Titanic.

artyhog

Goodness gracious, there are 8 games left.  Stay on the bandwagon.  If necessary, I will drive the wagon.

Go Hogs!

Head 'em up, movem out!

ledhead830

Walk on through the wind. Walk on through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown,
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.

JJHog

" Think Right, Do Right"

artyhog

If that is the case, then so be it. 

I'm roll'en, roll'en, roll'en.  Get them Hogs a roll'en.

HighOnHogs

HdN's train aint movin no more

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bucksnort

Swino

Buaman22

I hate to tell ye of little faith, but the Hogs offense is good and this defense is, well, umm, might do better.

Hogs 31
Bama 24

-or-

Hogs 73
Bama 70  in god know's how many OT's

Hawgzilla

Quote from: artyhog on September 19, 2005, 08:49:25 am
Hogs 31
Tide 24

Hey artyhog,that must be some good darn your smoking.......... ;D

Elephants-38
                                NumbNutts-17 :razorback:

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

artyhog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on September 19, 2005, 11:32:33 am
Hey Arty we're just giving you Shiite for the fun of it. Don't take it personally. I'm still going to the Ole Miss game and I expect you to be there and tailgate with me.
Would not miss it for the world.

razorson

Tide 35  hogs 23 w/  R.J.    35-13 w/  Mort.

DSmithNPS

Bama 45

Stupid Houston 6

FIRE HIM NOW

PennHOG

I submit that the Alabama defense is better than the USC's defense.  I think we'll probably only have about 4 scoring opportunities and will only be able to get 1 touchdown and two field goals will be missed. 

Ark: 10 

Arkansas' has an awful defense that wouldn't be able stop any drive.  So how many times will Alabama have the ball?  Assume Arkansas averages 8 minutes for time of possesion for all four (see above) scoring oppertunities ; that is a toal of 32 minutes.  Then I'll give you another 8 minutes of failed drives.  40 minutes time of possesion.  Then how much can Alabama score in 20 minutes.  I'll guess that it'll take Alabama an average of 4 minutes to score so.....

Alabama: 35

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

bknight33

I agree with PENNhog......They will demoralize Arkansas...just not in such quick fashion....

Alabama 37
Arkansas 16

wincrimson

Bama- Whatever we want
Arkansas- Whatever mercy we show you

J/K ;)

pigfoot

BAMA 24
HOGS 17
As Monica might say, "Close, but no cigar".
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann