Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tragedy

Started by trphog, February 01, 2016, 07:42:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBreath

Wow..what a crazy world.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

DeltaBoy

What a senseless waste of Life.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pulled(PP)pork

Rzbakfromwaybak

The 18yr old that stabbed this guy to death.....was arrested for 2nd degree murder, & probation violation.

Killer was on probation.  Too often, we hear this fact when perpetrators are caught.

Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on February 02, 2016, 11:44:53 am
say why?

PP
Saw an article saying there was an altercation several days before and things escalated via social media.

I wish we would go back to hanging these pieces of shitt

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

theFlyingHog

trphog

DeltaBoy

Keep us updated.