Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The players

Started by Paulsooie, November 29, 2017, 09:52:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulsooie

Were excited about Norvell.  At least listen to them if you don't listen to the fan base.
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

Tdsooie

Quote from: Paulsooie on November 29, 2017, 09:52:48 pm
Were excited about Norvell.  At least listen to them if you don't listen to the fan base.

That would definitely help in the transition of styles. BB was a players coach and was really good at it. If the players are excited about the hire, it would definitely help in buying into said coach's style/philosophy.

Paulsooie

Absolutely. He seems pretty fiery too. 

King Kong

Yeah well Arkansas players wanted Reggie Herring at one time. But I sure as heck want Norvell over Chad Morris

Paulsooie

Bring Reg and his pink jerseys back, defense needs a little pushing.

haystack

Quote from: Paulsooie on November 29, 2017, 09:52:48 pm
Players being excited is the only thing that scares me about him thus far. How many "players' coaches" achieve at the highest levels consistently?

Matt Burks

Quote from: haystack on November 29, 2017, 10:27:33 pm
Players being excited is the only thing that scares me about him thus far. How many "players' coaches" achieve at the highest levels consistently?
They're not excited because he's a player's coach, they are excited at the thought of playing in his system.

Paulsooie

Quote from: Matt Burks on November 29, 2017, 10:29:11 pm
They're not excited because he's a player's coach, they are excited at the thought of playing in his system.

That's they way I was looking at it.