Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Little Levity

Started by SRFL, January 12, 2009, 07:45:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

howie76

Quote from: SteveInArk on December 14, 2011, 12:33:39 pm
Chizik:  "We look forward to having Gus stay with us through the bowl game
and hope to send him out with a victory."

lol

Hogfaniam

Why does Steve Spurrier wear a visor?

To cover the circumcision scar.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

jbcarol

April 21, 2012, 07:32:12 am #53 Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 06:03:49 pm by jbcarol
After Dooley put his lawyering skills to practice getting playas off despite an off-duty policeman being knocked unconscious.

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Cave City Joe

A guy from Bama and a guy from Aulburn come out of a bar and see a kid making something on the sidewalk.  The Bama guy walks over to the kid and asks "whatcha making kid"?  The kid replies "I'm making a bama FB player out of this chicken $hit and mud".  The Alburn guy starts laughing his a$$ off.  The bama guy asks the kid why aren't you making an aulbrn player?  The kid says "cause I ain't got enough $hit".
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

SteveInArk

An Aggie doesn't need a fake ID to go to a Texas frat party ...
but they do need to dress properly ...

SteveInArk

Rockpig5

DEVICEHIGH

From Tiger Droppings

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

Delicious~Dreams

Captain Crunch

Quote from: jesterzzn on September 10, 2010, 04:38:44 am
What do you call an Ole Miss player using a laptop?

Thief.

Hahahahhahahaa!!!! Good one!!!!
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

SteveInArk

AUBURN UNIVERSITY – The Auburn University Board of Trustees on Friday, Feb. 7, approved a plan to redevelop and enhance historic Toomer's Corner. Work will begin this spring to replace the soil contaminated by the 2011 poisoning and finish with the planting of two new trees in early 2015.

Unauthorized artist rendition:

old hog

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

vandybuff

Rumor is Frontier Airline is going to re-name the aircraft that flew the sick nurse from Cleveland to Dallas the "Ebola Gay"
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

The Big O Oliver Squeeler

There are some truly gifted people on here.  Lol

sw403

Ole Miss is taking their turf off the field and putting down cardboard.

They are much better on paper.