Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Ta hell with arkansas"

Started by immahog, October 11, 2010, 09:40:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scruf

What's funny to me is all the hype he's gotten because of his recruiting ranking when he's the 4th most dangerous back on the Tigers' roster. I'd much rather see the ball in Dyer's hands (5.0ypc, 2 TD) than Newton (6.5 ypc, 9 TD), McCalebb (7.3 ypc, 2 TD) and Fannin (6.1 ypc, 1 TD). Our backs have had their struggles this year, but even Knile Davis (6.1 ypc) averages a full yard more per rush than Dyer and Ryan Mallett has more rushing TDs (3).

ishankem

u guys would make a good posse

99Cummins

Quote from: Wildhog on October 11, 2010, 01:18:57 pm
Not to mention he called Bobby a "F***ing d***head" and called hog fans "a bunch of cousin-f***ing, inbred hicks"

All with Mosley standing right behind him in agreement.

Funny, he was born in Little Rock.. And about this racist bullcrap.. HE is the one who is being racist in this video. dont be dumb
"TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!!... OH MY!!" -Paul Ells

SPAL

the more important point in this whole thing is this:

Why the he** is Terrance Cody sitting on his lap?

Huds_HawgTide

damn bo jacksons little girl aint so little!!!
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Oxbaker

Quote from: Hog-fan-back-in-Arkansas on October 11, 2010, 01:24:02 pm
If you are about his age, not saying you are, you should have punched him......lol
Wildhog would have taken a beat down............from Dakota.

RazorBassin

This could get interesting....hope he gets a few carries next Saturday.  I can't wait to see what happens.

The Boar War

Quote from: Oxbaker on October 11, 2010, 03:17:59 pm

No kidding.  Dakota's an Auburn man.  He would have gone for the knees.

jdelo77

Bulletin board material anyone???

Wildhog

Quote from: Oxbaker on October 11, 2010, 03:17:59 pm

I'm untouchable.  People know better.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Lysol

ta hell with dyer. we shoulda recruited that lineman hes holdin on to. deuce, deuce and a half, not bad!

Razorpigg

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 11, 2010, 03:09:25 pm
the more important point in this whole thing is this:

Why the he** is Terrance Cody sitting on his lap?
/quote]

Lmfao.  +1 for making me spit my dip all over my desk

Tomhog™

Dyer would have gotten at best 3-5 carries per game with the style of offense Petrino employs.  He knew it and went to the place where he could get more carries and feel lots of "love".  He just could have done it in a more classy way.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Tomhog™ on October 11, 2010, 04:52:38 pm
Dyer would have gotten at best 3-5 carries per game with the style of offense Petrino employs.  He knew it and went to the place where he could get more carries and feel lots of "love".  He just could have done it in a more classy way.

Classy doesn't appear to be in his repertoire.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Dirty

Quote from: Oxbaker on October 11, 2010, 11:17:00 am
This thread is racist.

Alabama is going to get to kill Ole Piss!  See in 12 days and you won't be talking crap.  LOSER NUTT LOVER!

flynhog

What do you expect from a kid full of beer mad at the world that he wouldnt fit into the Hogs lineup?  This was directed at Auburn faithful not Hog faithful.  Im sure he would rather have played for the Hogs, but sometimes you dont get to go to the dance with the one you want.

Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

batman15

SooiePigs

Dyer wanted to be babied because he is a prima donna. Petrino wouldn't do it, Chizik would.

RedRock

One day when he is sending out resumes, "back home", he will understand there are consequences for his actions and comments. 

RazorReddie

"Life's tough, even tougher if you're stupid"

ua_hogs

Quote from: Hog-fan-back-in-Arkansas on October 11, 2010, 01:12:33 pm
Listen closer. He did say "Damn Arkansas to hell"

Wrong. I think you may need to be the one who needs to "listen closer". 

BvilleHog37

Quote from: RazorReddie on October 11, 2010, 07:31:34 pm
Here is what he is saying now:

http://www.arkansassports360.com/20350/former-little-rock-christian-standout-dyer-talks-auburn-arkansas

Okay...so a year ago when that video was posted, Michael Dyer was cursing his own state. And now a year later he's saying that Arkansas is one of his "favorite places"???????
Quote from: ucahogfan on June 09, 2011, 12:06:02 pm
Life will throw you curveballs, make the best of them that you can.

Quote from: JonClaudeVanHam on February 22, 2013, 03:17:19 pm
Rice recovery by Stanek. Very clutch.

younghog

Quote from: ua_hogs on October 11, 2010, 11:24:01 am
He doesn't say "ta hell with Arkansas".

NOPE.. he barely said anything in the video.. .. NOT WORTH the thread to me.
GO HOGS

ua_hogs

Quote from: BvilleHog37 on October 11, 2010, 08:06:05 pm
Okay...so a year ago when that video was posted, Michael Dyer was cursing his own state. And now a year later he's saying that Arkansas is one of his "favorite places"???????

He wasn't cursing his own state.  Did any of you listen to the video yourselves, or do you just take what people say on here and run with it?

pigzwillrise

Quote from: ua_hogs on October 11, 2010, 08:04:28 pm
well... I admit.. he cowardly mumbled it but he definitely said that words "Auburn homeboy" and then a phrase that including the words "Arkansas" and "hell"... then all of his little wanna be thug buddies start yelling "no razorbacks"... for me, that's plenty enough evidence that Dyer lacks class and maturity... you'd figure the maturity would come with age (crap, he's at least 26) but I guess not

pigzwillrise

Quote from: ua_hogs on October 11, 2010, 08:08:22 pm
He wasn't cursing his own state.  Did any of you listen to the video yourselves, or do you just take what people say on here and run with it?
dude, what do you think he said? pretty obvious he was putting AR down

ua_hogs

Quote from: pigzwillrise on October 11, 2010, 08:19:24 pm
well... I admit.. he cowardly mumbled it but he definitely said that words "Auburn homeboy" and then a phrase that including the words "Arkansas" and "hell"... then all of his little wanna be thug buddies start yelling "no razorbacks"... for me, that's plenty enough evidence that Dyer lacks class and maturity... you'd figure the maturity would come with age (crap, he's at least 26) but I guess not

Wrong again. Keep trying.

ua_hogs

Quote from: pigzwillrise on October 11, 2010, 08:20:34 pm
dude, what do you think he said? pretty obvious he was putting AR down

I know what he said, do you?

Mr. Hog

He and his friends seem like a bunch of thugs!
Go Hogs Go!

Justifiable Hogicide

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Pigdiana Jones

MD can kiss my razorback Red ASS. I hope someone does a little justice on him, say oh, the style that Bama did to Cedric Cobbs back many years ago.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

HognVA

He SAID "Ain't no Arkansas round here."

If he were to say more, why would he pick the phrase  "Damn Arkansas to Hell?" A kid would not even talk like that. He might say F$#% Arkansas or something along those lines but not Damn Arkansas to Hell......

RazorNick

Quote from: ua_hogs on October 11, 2010, 08:04:28 pm

No, maybe you need to use a q-tip then listen again.

pigzwillrise

i don't care what he said... he disrespected his home state and showed he has absolutely no class... i hope him and his fat girlfriends stay in Auburn and never come back to our state unless it's to take a beat down in DWRRS

sigpooie

DIE_EAR does not really concern me but he did trash talk Ark. That said.. I do hope we light him up and it makes the top 10 plays for a week, and he trips walking out of the  game and knocks someone into coach ford who falls back on him and twist his knee and does not get to play the rest of the season and becomes a wino dating fat chicks who take all is disability money and end up killing him in a very embarrassing sex video that goes viral on You-tube..Other than that ,, good luck Mike
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

Fay-hog

This is silly.  Dyer is an ok kid.  He was interested in two schools.  One really wanted him and recruited him hard, the other one was interested but did not recruit him hard.  As most kids today, his feelings were hurt that he did not get recruited hard by Arkansas.  If Petrino wanted him and recruited him hard, he would be here.  Once he felt disrespected he grew a little angry and put on a silly immature show. I am sure he has grown up a bit and as he grows into a great SEC back, he will mature alot.  I am hopeful that surely we has adults and arkansas fans can find away to cheer on the arkansas native and hope he develops nicely (except when we play him). 

Pigdiana Jones

Quote from: jbott on October 14, 2010, 03:30:48 pm
This is silly.  Dyer is an ok kid.  He was interested in two schools.  One really wanted him and recruited him hard, the other one was interested but did not recruit him hard.  As most kids today, his feelings were hurt that he did not get recruited hard by Arkansas.  If Petrino wanted him and recruited him hard, he would be here.  Once he felt disrespected he grew a little angry and put on a silly immature show. I am sure he has grown up a bit and as he grows into a great SEC back, he will mature alot.  I am hopeful that surely we has adults and arkansas fans can find away to cheer on the arkansas native and hope he develops nicely (except when we play him). 

Uh no. You don't say the kind of stuff he said and get away with it. There is no excuse for his behavior.

BumpieJohnson

Here is my 2 cents. Every kid in this state that was born and raised in this state, some of them don't want to be Razorbacks. That's just being real, we don't need to hate or bad mouth that kid, because that is there choice, not us as fans. If he wanted to go to Auburn then that's his business. I am glad the young man is in school, and not out in the streets doing something that is negative. But that just me.

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: BumpieJohnson on October 14, 2010, 04:03:52 pm
Here is my 2 cents. Every kid in this state that was born and raised in this state, some of them don't want to be Razorbacks. That's just being real, we don't need to hate or bad mouth that kid, because that is there choice, not us as fans. If he wanted to go to Auburn then that's his business. I am glad the young man is in school, and not out in the streets doing something that is negative. But that just me.
The fact that he went to Auburn is not the problem.
It's the smart aleck gangsta way he handled his recruiting and his badmouthing Arkansas and his total lack of class and lack of respect for Coach Petrino, whom he referred to and still does refer to, as simply "Petrino".

Iwastherein1969

October 14, 2010, 04:13:06 pm #90 Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 04:23:35 pm by Iwastherein1969
Quote from: ua_hogs on October 11, 2010, 08:28:17 pm
I know what he said, do you?
I honestly couldn't understand what they were saying...now since you apparently have a better ear for comprehending ghetto smack, please enlighten me as to the content of the conversation....you must have Babs Billingsley as a mom cuz she sure can speak it....http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=1392
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

BumpieJohnson

Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on October 14, 2010, 04:08:02 pm
The fact that he went to Auburn is not the problem.
It's the smart aleck gangsta way he handled his recruiting and his badmouthing Arkansas and his total lack of class and lack of respect for Coach Petrino, whom he referred to and still does refer to, as simply "Petrino".

Like a poster said before, Coach Petrino did not think he would fit his offence. And I hear his buddies doing more talking in the video then Dyer. Bottom line is what's said is said no one can take it back. And like I said before, I am just glad the kid is in school, I hope he takes advantage of what he has.

BumpieJohnson

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 14, 2010, 04:13:06 pm
I honestly couldn't understand what they were saying...now since you apparently have a better ear for comprehending ghetto smack, please enlighten me as to the content of the conversation

Ghetto Smack. You really want to go there!?!?!?

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: BumpieJohnson on October 14, 2010, 04:18:50 pm

Ghetto Smack. You really want to go there!?!?!?
no different that perjorative references to Arkansans being RED NECKS.....pot meet kettle

BumpieJohnson

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 14, 2010, 04:21:18 pm
no different that perjorative references to Arkansans being RED NECKS.....pot meet kettle

I never said that, but if u want to take it there then by all means , do you.
Now do you need me to translate that for you? And P.S. lean how to spell pejorative.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: BumpieJohnson on October 14, 2010, 04:25:30 pm

I never said that, but if u want to take it there then by all means , do you.
Now do you need me to translate that for you? And P.S. lean how to spell pejorative.
you got the message....how do I "LEAN" how to spell a word, is that a new teaching method ?  once again, pot meet kettle....dude, you just can't get out of your own way

BumpieJohnson

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 14, 2010, 04:28:05 pm
you got the message....how do I "LEAN" how to spell a word, is that a new teaching method ?  once again, pot meet kettle....dude, you just can't get out of your own way

I was typing to fast sir. I am not going to get into this game of u jab me I jab u, because it will not go anywhere, so have a drink of your choice and I will slip on my pop and have a good day.

conwaycarl

Quote from: RazorReddie on October 11, 2010, 07:31:34 pm
Here is what he is saying now:

http://www.arkansassports360.com/20350/former-little-rock-christian-standout-dyer-talks-auburn-arkansas
I'm still trying to figure out why his having a great relationship with an offensive coordinator at Auburn but never talking about the head coach, has more importance than having a great relationship with the head coach at Arkansas. Has Malzahn become the head coach there and no one announced it? Was his relationship with Chizick not important to him but his relationship with Coach Petrino had to be?

ua_hogs

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 14, 2010, 04:13:06 pm
I honestly couldn't understand what they were saying...now since you apparently have a better ear for comprehending ghetto smack, please enlighten me as to the content of the conversation....you must have Babs Billingsley as a mom cuz she sure can speak it....http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=1392

What is ghetto smack?

The fact that I watched the video without the intention of "hearing" "damn Arkansas to Hell" unlike most everyone else, may have given me a "better ear" as to what was actually said.  If you want to be enlightened on what was said, do some research and find the original thread on the topic.

I find it interesting that some in this thread have taken it upon themselves to belittle someone based on the way they talk, yet they cheer for guys on Saturday wearing Razorback uniforms who talk no different than Dyer.  Seems to me as if those people are looking for a way to bash a kid or make themselves feel better about a kid choosing another university other than Arkansas.

BumpieJohnson

Quote from: ua_hogs on October 14, 2010, 10:24:10 pm
What is ghetto smack?

The fact that I watched the video without the intention of "hearing" "damn Arkansas to Hell" unlike most everyone else, may have given me a "better ear" as to what was actually said.  If you want to be enlightened on what was said, do some research and find the original thread on the topic.

I find it interesting that some in this thread have taken it upon themselves to belittle someone based on the way they talk, yet they cheer for guys on Saturday wearing Razorback uniforms who talk no different than Dyer.  Seems to me as if those people are looking for a way to bash a kid or make themselves feel better about a kid choosing another university other than Arkansas.

Like we say In are "GhettoSmack"

Preach, Church, Tabernacle!!!!!!!!!
+1