Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Quotes for Week 7

Started by jbcarol, October 12, 2010, 04:43:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Quote"I almost wish we could start over today. I feel like we've made a lot of progress."

Coach Nutt
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Quote"This team hasn't proved $#!+."

Coach Saban
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Quote"I think (UA) got exposed, you know what I mean? Showed that they're a one-dimensional team."

Rebel DT Powe

budcampbellfan

Hootie's undefeated again.  He declares a new season sometimes when he wins 2 in a row.  (mulligan)
"THE 'ARKANSAW RAZA'BACKS' ARE ON THE AIR!" - The late Bud Campbell at the beginning of each radio broadcast game.

jbcarol

QuoteIf had your choice you would love to play a little earlier, but you deal with it and go on.

Coach Nutt

jbcarol

Quote,"(on Favre)Doesn't every man think theirs is the best?"

Barb Dooley

Big Papa Satan

QuoteBoy, my ass is sore.

Houston Nutt, post-Alabama

Big Papa Satan

QuoteA&M didn't have the biggest Johnson under center Saturday.

- Ryan Mallett

Big Papa Satan

QuoteThat witch doctor was worth every penny.

Lester Miles

Big Papa Satan

QuoteYou only start texting pictures of your junk after you've started banging her.

Houston Nutt, on Brett Favre

Big Papa Satan

QuoteNaw man, I've upgraded to a new grade of farm animal.

Michael Dyer, after being asked about the land whale in his "Arkansas to Hell" rap video

Big Papa Satan

QuoteI liek puddin.

Gene Chizik

Big Papa Satan

Quote(crickets)

Oxbaker and Solomwi, post Arkansas loss

56Hog

Quote from: budcampbellfan on October 12, 2010, 04:49:08 pm
Hootie's undefeated again.  He declares a new season sometimes when he wins 2 in a row.  (mulligan)

Wouldn't be the first time...

HDN Conference starts:

1999 2-2
2000 1-3
2001 1-3
2002 1-3
2003 1-3
2004 1-3
2005 0-4

2007 1-3
2008 1-3
2009 1-3

2010 0-1 YTD
"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

jbcarol

QuoteYou can't go to Wal*Mart and buy team chemistry.

Cam Newton

solix

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 12, 2010, 06:07:27 pm
Oxbaker and Solomwi, post Arkansas loss
why would they be quiet after we lost?

hogfan98

Derjen

Quote from: solix on October 15, 2010, 10:22:21 am
why would they be quiet after we lost?

It's from their perspective.  After (their) Arkansas loss

jbcarol

QuoteI know now we're a Black Bear, but I'm worried about a different type of animal right now -- I'm worried about them elephants

Coach Nutt