Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DGB's game at UofA

Started by *H06~FAN*, September 01, 2011, 08:31:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dc10x1103

what was the attendance last night?

aberium2002

I read where none of the coaches were at the game that they were going to use thier recruiting time elsewhere. Makes me wonder being that the beckhams said they were not making his top 5 public, could we have not made the cut? Just a thought
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" John Heisman

HamHands

Quote from: aberium2002 on September 02, 2011, 09:53:15 am
I read where none of the coaches were at the game that they were going to use thier recruiting time elsewhere. Makes me wonder being that the beckhams said they were not making his top 5 public, could we have not made the cut? Just a thought

Silent commit? Be positive.
He has all the attributes to be a great reciever and would do extremely well in our system.
One day at a time.

wherestheD

Quote from: aberium2002 on September 02, 2011, 09:53:15 am

My understanding is you can only evaluate a player so many times.  I'm sure they want to show DGB that they will travel to see him and not just show up in there back yard.  I'm sure they probably got to say hi and see him, just not during the game

Porkette

They apparently have three. Bobby Petrino said Thursday that no, they will not be using that as one of their three evaluations (when he was asked a general question about attending the high school games that night).
GO HOGS GO!