Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coffee and Hot Chocolate

Started by twistitup, November 18, 2017, 04:17:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

Both were sold out before halftime....how does that happen?
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: twistitup on November 18, 2017, 04:17:41 pm

It was pretty miserable out there.

Sho Nuff

Not sure how a crowd of 613 people can buy that much!

Pecos Hog

Jeffy is laughing somewhere.   

twistitup

Quote from: Sho Nuff on November 18, 2017, 04:22:04 pm

This is what I don't understand

Hog Pharm

Where were you sitting? There was coffee in the SOC at halftime. In fact, they brought 3 new batches in about a 15 minute span.

_Hamlet_

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Hog Pharm on November 18, 2017, 04:28:13 pm
Where were you sitting? There was coffee in the SOC at halftime. In fact, they brought 3 new batches in about a 15 minute span.

Most of the people attending a Hog game aren't sitting in the club.
This is my non-signature signature.

ricepig

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 18, 2017, 04:40:10 pm

They were today!!

_Hamlet_

Today it might have actually been split even. I saw more people inside than out.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

twistitup

Quote from: Hog Pharm link=topic=648003.msg111b37207#msg11137207 date=1511044093

Upper west side~ cold, thirsty, in need of energy...sold out by start of the half

Back in stock late in game....but who cares at that point

Dark Helmet Hog

poor management

twistitup

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on November 18, 2017, 04:50:25 pm
poor management

....and Levy is complaining that sales aren't what jlong promised- how about keeping things in stock!

Hog Pharm

Quote from: twistitup on November 18, 2017, 04:45:43 pm
Upper west side~ cold, thirsty, in need of energy...sold out by start of the half

Back in stock late in game....but who cares at that point

Yeah that sucks. I thought they had sold out at half but they were just brewing more. Hard to fathom how that happens on a day like today.

Hog Pharm

Thank you captain obvious

rljjr

They were bad. Lines were long and they did run out of coffee/hot chocolate in the South and East concourses, but they must have found some somewhere else because there were other people who ended up getting some later from those same vendors after I had been told they were out.

twistitup

Quote from: rljjr on November 18, 2017, 06:54:19 pm
They were bad. Lines were long and they did run out of coffee/hot chocolate in the South and East concourses, but they must have found some somewhere else because there were other people who ended up getting some later from those same vendors after I had been told they were out.

Levy....not getting it done

ricepig

Quote from: twistitup on November 18, 2017, 07:02:07 pm
Levy....not getting it done

Great improvement coming next year, a second kitchen will help in the transition to the new spread. We aren't about building a program, we came here to win the concessions battle.

twistitup

Quote from: ricepig on November 18, 2017, 07:07:28 pm
Great improvement coming next year, a second kitchen will help in the transition to the new spread. We aren't about building a program, we came here to win the concessions battle.

We are close?

I've heard this before...hopefully they have good recruiting, they need it

rzrbacknTX

In all fairness to Levy, they've had ton of key injuries this season.

HogPharmer

After being canned next week, Coach Bielema will launch his line of #UNCOMMON Brand coffee and coco. The #UNCOMMON brand of coffee will have 2 major flavors: 1) The Tide Coffee; it will provide a serious dose of caffeine that will make any fan or coach hyped up and ready for game day. 2) An ultra dark roast decaf. This coffee will be called Hawg's Hell coffee. Decaf to reperesent the unmotivated style of play we've all grown accustomed to these last 5 years and dark to represent the current state of misery in the Arkansas program. And it will taste like warm piss. These coffees will be sold in every stadium in the country. Bret will be making the kinds of cash that make what we are currently paying him seem like pocket change. In the end, Bret will have the last laugh. Mark my words, he will laugh.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Pigsknuckles

Been much colder, and much wetter. Still, I could not help but feel for the poor souls sitting at the top of the East upper deck.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

twistitup

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 18, 2017, 07:20:33 pm
After being canned next week, Coach Bielema will launch his line of #UNCOMMON Brand coffee and coco. The #UNCOMMON brand of coffee will have 2 major flavors: 1) The Tide Coffee; it will provide a serious dose of caffeine that will make any fan or coach hyped up and ready for game day. 2) An ultra dark roast decaf. This coffee will be called Hawg's Hell coffee. Decaf to reperesent the unmotivated style of play we've all grown accustomed to these last 5 years and dark to represent the current state of misery in the Arkansas program. And it will taste like warm piss. These coffees will be sold in every stadium in the country. Bret will be making the kinds of cash that make what we are currently paying him seem like pocket change. In the end, Bret will have the last laugh. Mark my words, he will laugh.

And the coco will be the fake, powdery Shiite- 2* quality....just like CBB

rusvegashog

Quote from: Sho Nuff on November 18, 2017, 04:22:04 pm
Both funny AND mean. I'm conflicted.

Jowls

I.D.I.C.

cjack

It was 70 this morning.  Who would've thought the weather would turn cold and fans would want hot drinks?  /s
Woooo Pig Soooie!

twistitup

Quote from: cjack on November 18, 2017, 08:54:59 pm
It was 70 this morning.  Who would've thought the weather would turn cold and fans would want hot drinks?  /s

Don't Levy folks live below the stadium w no access to tv or internet? That's what I heard anyway...