Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TNhawgfan

Finally game time! Let's keep this season going
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Razorbacks#1

THIS IS OUR TIME HOG FANS. Lets go Razorbacks!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hog-man

:razorback: I pick the HOGS 9-3  :razorback:
:razorback: GO-HOGS  :razorback:
Start us off good #33
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Oliver Miller on June 17, 2009, 05:56:53 pm
Smyly better have thrown a shutout on Monday because our batters couldn't hit stuff.

I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that we went down early and the players lost confidence.  I also think DVH made a mistake when he brought House in to bat in place of Darr.  Would it have changed the outcome?  Who knows, but I think we would have done much better and probably would have won the game.

I think DVH is a great coach.  He just made a few mistakes in the last game.  I don't  think we would be where we are now if it wasn't for him so I am in no way calling for his head.  Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hogbody

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hogbody

Quote from: HogFansReunited on June 17, 2009, 06:04:31 pm
I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that we went down early and the players lost confidence.  I also think DVH made a mistake when he brought House in to bat in place of Darr.  Would it have changed the outcome?  Who knows, but I think we would have done much better and probably would have won the game.

I think DVH is a great coach.  He just made a few mistakes in the last game.  I don't  think we would be where we are now if it wasn't for him so I am in no way calling for his head.  Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

What??

hog-man

Quote from: Hogbody on June 17, 2009, 06:04:55 pm
LETS CALL..THOSE...HOGSSSS!!!!!
wooooooooooooooooo
piggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
soooooooooooooooieeeeeee
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

SEC vs ACC......HOGS NEED TO SHOW'EM WHO PLAYS IN THE BEST CONFERENCE......
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hog-man

:razorback: lets go Leavitt  :razorback: start us off good.
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

TNhawgfan

I like the Hogs batting lineup better tonight. I feel better with Bret back in center and I like not having the two power lefties back to back

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Hogbody

Quote from: HogFansReunited on June 17, 2009, 06:08:54 pm
That the best argument you have?

I didnt think there was anything to argue.

Maybe you are just trying to get smited.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hogbody

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hog-man

GAME-TIME
                                      :razorback: GO HOGS  :razorback: FAIR BALL
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

PoconoHog

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

hog-man

Good job Leavitt take the pitchers mind off the game
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

Come on Lyons.....move the runner along the base path

hog-man

Quote from: hog-man on June 17, 2009, 06:13:38 pm
Good job Leavitt take the pitchers mind off the game
:razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Clint Alan

Lyons

grounds to pitcher

out at 2nd, 1st baseman drops ball

2 down

trippigs

PoconoHog

Got a break there........come on Wilkins..make them pay

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hog-man

:razorback: crud, but thanks first baseman  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

hog-man

lets start it Wilkins  :razorback:
pitch is scared
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Clint Alan

Wilkins

grounds to pitcher

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
Arkansas      0                                         0   1   0
Virginia                                                   0   0   0

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left

Hollywood_HOGan45

hogfan064

PoconoHog

Not a good inning...can't keep leaving the leadoff man on base...

hog-man

Anyone got a link to watch the game online?  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

hogfan064

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 17, 2009, 06:21:39 pm
terrible inning

Well, we worked the guy and we were patient at the plate.  We didn't score, but I wouldn't call it terrible.

razorbackfan86

Hogbody

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 17, 2009, 06:21:39 pm
terrible inning

terrible?  we didnt score, but we made him pitch 22 pitches.

at that rate i doubt he lasts past the 4th

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

razorbackfan86

TNhawgfan

important first inning. we don't want to play from behind again like Monday

Clint Alan

trippigs

Smyly thinks he is in Norman...I hope. He is good when he keeps his head. A easy  first out.

PoconoHog

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: hogfan064 on June 17, 2009, 06:22:48 pm
Well, we worked the guy and we were patient at the plate.  We didn't score, but I wouldn't call it terrible.

when you get a leadoff single, you need to bring at least one home.