Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 06:01:15 pm

Ward!

Started by RebHog, October 20, 2017, 06:04:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebHog

Where is the all knowing Ward and his NWA brass after that IP search I am curious!!!    :) :D ;) ;D  :puke:

thebignasty

Big news coming.  Just waiting for sources to cross verify.  He doesn't want to be irresponsible.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: thebignasty on October 20, 2017, 06:12:20 pm
Big news coming.  Just waiting for sources to cross verify.  He doesn't want to be irresponsible.

He's trying to decide which of his many personalities will break the news!!!
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

RebHog

I am on the edge of my seat I cant wait cmon ward show us that brass man!!!!

Seebs

I'm as lost as a goose here. Guess  I will sit patiently and watch.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

So Ward is the word?...
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

gchamblee

the situation is fluid

Ironhawg

I figured Ward was bant.

thebignasty

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 20, 2017, 06:56:30 pm
I figured Ward was bant.

I'm hearing this myself. Working to confirm.

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.