Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AA looks dejected even on the sideline..

Started by Memhogs, October 14, 2017, 09:29:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Memhogs

Thats why they make chocolate and Vanilla, some folks like chocolate, and everyone else has bad taste.

hoghearted

he sees he will probably not ever play in a game in any meaningful way again.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: hoghearted on October 14, 2017, 09:31:57 pm
he sees he will probably not ever play in a game in any meaningful way again.
We know that's a lie. He's bielemas boy and he's "uncommon". He will play as often as he likes
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

DeltaBoy

He had the heck beat out of Him for nothing!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jjfmetal11

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 14, 2017, 09:33:52 pm
We know that's a lie. He's bielemas boy and he's "uncommon". He will play as often as he likes

LMAO!  only because you are right.

Granny fan

TNRazorbacker

Now he knows how we feel. It's hard to watch.

hoghearted

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 14, 2017, 09:33:52 pm

I'm not so sure. BB knows he is coaching for his job.

Plus, with the talk on this board, and how his line doesn't play hard for him, how would you expect him to feel...watching how they play for Kelley?
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

AirWarren

Quote from: hoghearted on October 14, 2017, 09:36:48 pm
I'm not so sure. BB knows he is coaching for his job.

Plus, with the talk on this board, and how his line doesn't play hard for him, how would you expect him to feel...watching how they play for Kelley?

Time to see the Allen regime on out of hog football.

atom hog

He always looks that way. He picks wrong times to mope and let's the moment overtake him. See end of aTm game; when we needed him, he wilted. He's okay game manager...but game managers are only successful on winning teams...need fire and swagger on crappy rebuilding teams.

buldozer

After Cole Kelly's performance tonight, AA should never start another razorback game. Cole did good for his first game!

hoghearted

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on October 14, 2017, 09:36:00 pm
Now he knows how we feel. It's hard to watch.
Try walking in his cleats, getting the hell pounded out of you

I realize Allen is probably a head case now, and that he hasn't handled things well, but seeing comments here, denigrating him really make me ill. Out of all of these players, his body has taken the lion's share of abuse, and it doesn't seem like many of you guys seem to give any credence to it.

AirWarren

Quote from: hoghearted on October 14, 2017, 09:40:02 pm

I realize Allen is probably a head case now, and that he hasn't handled things well, but seeing comments here, denigrating him really make me ill. Out of all of these players, his body has taken the lion's share of abuse, and it doesn't seem like many of you guys seem to give any credence to it.

He signed the scholarship. Not me. He puts on the pads. Not me.

It's like when I have to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning and not be home for my wife and daughter. No one told me to work shift work and do what I do in my profession.

You ain't playing Rogers heritage anymore son. It's big boy time.

nwa_razorback_coffee

Quote from: hoghearted on October 14, 2017, 09:40:02 pm

Do you think AA needs a hug?

kiddhog

I for one appreciate all that Austin has contributed to our program. He is a 5th year senior, ( in the last two years has taken more hits than any other QB) , that has been nothing but class. I  am not(like everyone ) a huge fan of his body language  at times, but he's put a lot into the razorback program.  i wish him nothing but the best best. because his time at the UA is pretty much over.

Nafunu32

Maybe someone should tell AA to rest up and prepare for an NFL attempt.

hoghearted

he certainly doesn't deserve the smart@ss comments from folks that are supposed to be Hog fans.

The OTR

Quote from: Granny fan on October 14, 2017, 09:35:55 pm
I noticed this too!

Granny!  What are you doing still up?  It's way past your bed time.

hoghearted

Quote from: kiddhog on October 14, 2017, 09:44:14 pm
I for one appreciate all that Austin has contributed to our program. He is a 5th year senior, ( in the last two years has taken more hits than any other QB) , that has been nothing but class. I  am not(like everyone ) a huge fan of his body language  at times, but he's put a lot into the razorback program.  i wish him nothing but the best best. because his time at the UA is pretty much over.

Bravo.

It is possible to recognize his accomplishments and contributions, while acknowledging that he really shouldn't play any more.

DeltaBoy

He is done, Cole got the team's heart!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

code red

After what I saw Tonite.  He will play when he is ready.  Steam boat is gimmick offense.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Hogs run wild

Quote from: hoghearted on October 14, 2017, 09:44:56 pm
he certainly doesn't deserve the smart@ss comments from folks that are supposed to be Hog fans.
i was going to say, there's no need to bash players, especially razorbacks.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

lakecityhog

Some of you people are simply scum! Sports in general would be better if people like you just stayed away!
You are right it is not you putting on the pads and getting your teeth knocked in, you've probably never been hit in your life, but ain't it great to sit on your comfy little couch and run down a kid that truly knows what sacrifice is and all for JERKS like YOU!!!

hoghearted

Quote from: lakecityhog on October 14, 2017, 09:49:52 pm
Some of you people are simply scum! Sports in general would be better if people like you just stayed away!
You are right it is not you putting on the pads and getting your teeth knocked in, you've probably never been hit in your life, but ain't it great to sit on your comfy little couch and run down a kid that truly knows what sacrifice is and all for JERKS like YOU!!!

really just makes me sick.

The OTR

Sing it sister!

Carl Lazlo

Quote from: code red on October 14, 2017, 09:46:15 pm
After what I saw Tonite.  He will play when he is ready.  Steam boat is gimmick offense.

And you're a gimmick poster.

Memhogs

This is so gold I dont even know how to make fun of it.
Thats why they make chocolate and Vanilla, some folks like chocolate, and everyone else has bad taste.

Memhogs

You would think after all that sacrifice he would at least do more than just exist on the side line. Go give him a kiss Mama

Hawgphat

Quote from: Memhogs on October 14, 2017, 09:29:51 pm
PTSD?

Yes; - - - Painful Torso, Shins & Derriere.

:P

Vantage 8 dude

Perhaps it's a matter of his being tired of being constantly hammered. Perhaps it's the realization that he very well may have lost his job to another. Perhaps it's the fact that he's in a career that's quickly winding down. Perhaps it's the fact that to some he's become a major scapegoat for what's befallen the team. Heck, I certainly don't know and I suspect none of you do either. Then again, perhaps we ought to cut the young man a break. While he may not have proven to be the savior of this offense, I certainly doubt he's been happy with his performance or that of the team's either. I also believe he's given it his best shot.

At least give Austin credit for having stuck with the team throughout the past three plus years. This is far more than can be said for some players.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: AP85 on October 14, 2017, 09:37:46 pm
Time to see the Allen regime on out of hog football.

His sister is straight toxic. Got a hell of a body but a man face that hopefully doesn't ruin Jordan Jones.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.