Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The offical "Show us your racks" thread.

Started by pioneerhog, May 09, 2006, 09:24:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fortcityhog

how can i post pics on here for you guys to see?

LSUFan

fortcityhog

December 13, 2007, 05:01:50 pm #102 Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 05:29:40 pm by pioneerhog
see if this does it? sheds.

fortcityhog

didnt work for me?! hook me up with some intel!  type, click preview, hit the insert picture tab, two [img]'s pop up. now how do i put a link or something between them? and what link?

LSUFan

Quote from: fortcityhog on December 13, 2007, 05:03:27 pm
didnt work for me?! hook me up with some intel!  type, click preview, hit the insert picture tab, two [img]'s pop up. now how do i put a link or something between them? and what link?
Just post the link to them

fortcityhog

what if the pic is on your hard drive? no link per say? pc illeterate?

pioneerhog

Hmmmm the way I use to post them from the pc to here is not there. Open a photobucket account.

LSUFan

fortcityhog

pioneerhog

LSUFan

fortcityhog

that is a fallow deer. native to new zealand. they come in three main colors: chocolate, white, and spotted. here's a white one, but didnt score near as well.

YABBBUF

The 1st 2 are SW Missouri Deer.  Dagan is 7 and dropped his first Buck with a .223, and he went nowhere.  The rest are Oklahoma deer all from this year.
You are welcome Slacker.

YABBBUF

You are welcome Slacker.

YABBBUF

You are welcome Slacker.

YABBBUF

2 different buddies killed these 2 just outside of Siloam Springs.
You are welcome Slacker.

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

FatCity

"there's no need to keep saying u trust in me and It's never necessary to tell me that you think I'm right. We'll just assume it. "  -- Coach Bobby Petrino

FatCity

"there's no need to keep saying u trust in me and It's never necessary to tell me that you think I'm right. We'll just assume it. "  -- Coach Bobby Petrino

FatCity

FatCity

FatCity

FatCity

philobeddoe

This deer was killed by a guy that works with me.  He had just worked off of graveyards, stopped at a creek bottom on his way home, walked a couple of hundred yard out in the woods, plopped his butt down on a stump, and the rest is history..............

philobeddoe

philobeddoe

killed in Spearsville, LA, about 6 miles south of the Arkansas state line.

philobeddoe

95_alum

95_alum

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on August 26, 2008, 12:43:12 pm
I hate you

haha. sorry CLMVP.  It's a new season though.  Just don't mind showing off the hardware every now and again. ;D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

clifflee4mvp

it wouldn't be so bad, except that my dream is to kill a drop tine buck and that one has a beautiful rack AND a drop tine. Unreal buck Amityvillehogger
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on August 26, 2008, 01:18:36 pm
it wouldn't be so bad, except that my dream is to kill a drop tine buck and that one has a beautiful rack AND a drop tine. Unreal buck Amityvillehogger

The guy that officially scored him said that if his left side would have been as strong as his right, he would have went 190 +.  Needless to say, I really didn't mind at all that one side was stronger than the other ;D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

clifflee4mvp

My 8-point from last year. This is a scan of the pic that they took at the gas station where I checked him. I like it the best of any of the pics cause it has both me and Ms. Clifflee4mvp. I'm getting the fever!!!

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on September 18, 2008, 01:10:50 pm
My 8-point from last year. This is a scan of the pic that they took at the gas station where I checked him. I like it the best of any of the pics cause it has both me and Ms. Clifflee4mvp. I'm getting the fever!!!

How easy was it to get the blood out of the carpet in that vehicle? ;D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on September 24, 2008, 11:20:02 am
How easy was it to get the blood out of the carpet in that vehicle? ;D

notice the $12 walmart inflatable swimming pool? It was wrapped up in that :)

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on September 24, 2008, 04:45:11 pm
notice the $12 walmart inflatable swimming pool? It was wrapped up in that :)

Haha, thats pretty creative... ;D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on September 28, 2008, 01:24:13 pm
Haha, thats pretty creative... ;D

my neice was not all that crazy about the blood on her swimming pool though ;)

PorkerOinker

October 04, 2008, 02:15:54 am #143 Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 02:18:52 am by PorkerOinker
PORKEROINKER'S 8-Point Killed in the Fall of 2005

"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: PorkerOinker on October 04, 2008, 02:15:54 am
PORKEROINKER'S 8-Point Killed in the Fall of 2005

odd lookin rack, great deer! +1

raincloud

David†

hunterhog11

"If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes."

jep_hog_fan

Here's one I got during the Christmas hunt a few years back. Blew my mind when I seen the velvet. No nads. Just a scar down his belly.

pioneerhog

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on September 18, 2008, 01:10:50 pm

I do believe I have been to that gas station a few times. It seems everytime I get there it is about the time the old lady needs to stop. I have seen some pictures of some nice deer in there.