Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mack's Super Retriever Series

Started by maniax22bolts20, May 03, 2005, 11:36:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

maniax22bolts20

http://www.superretrieverseries.com     is coming to its home base in Stuttgart,Arkansas this Thursday thru Saturday. This is a qualifying event for the 2005 MSRS Crown Championships June 10-11.

maniax22bolts20

Retriever qualifers begin at 7am Thursday at Wildlife Farms. Finals 8am Saturday at Mack's Prairie Wings just north of Stuttgart. A chili cookoff will also be held Saturday. For information call Deena Fisher 870-673-6960 extension 1315.

pioneerhog

The finals in Hot Springs is what I want to go to. My wifes family is from a town outside of Hot Springs, Glenwood, so I might have to go visit the in-laws that weekend and leave her with them and I go to Hot Springs.

Kicking Wing

We had a team at the venison chili cookoff last year and watched some of the trials.  It was a good time and quite a crowd.

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: Kicking Wing on May 04, 2005, 11:11:47 am
We had a team at the venison chili cookoff last year and watched some of the trials. It was a good time and quite a crowd.
I hope you and friends return this time around then and enjoy the events even more-so. I am guessing the replays will be on ESPN2 this Sunday. Welcome over to Hogville.net Kicking Wing .