Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just For Fun Poasting Tips Leading Up to Opening Kick-Off. Please Pilon.

Started by jbcarol, August 29, 2011, 11:48:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

jbcarol

Quote from: p bandwagon on September 23, 2011, 03:35:48 pm
who cares what sabin has to say, i know what your trying to do by posting this but still , i stand by my statement

Never assume...
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

It's more important to be right than to celebrate a win as an underdog, away from home, to a top-15 team, down 18 at the half.

jbcarol

Game was defiantly the largest comeback of the Petrino era.  I defy anyone to disagree with that.

keithh1999

Never post that the game is over at halftime... unless you come back and take your medicine after the win.
Pig Farmers are cool.

jbcarol

Quote from: jbcarol on September 01, 2011, 01:44:42 pm
Don't hang out around the receiving dock at the Jif manufacturing plant if you are allergic to peanuts.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

jbcarol

Interm is a portmanteau used in that rare case when an intern is being hired as the interim.

jbcarol

Apparently high steaks are on the line for Tennessee's Orange and White game, Saturday.

jbcarol

If exposure to peanuts causes an adverse reaction, don't hang out on the receiving dock at the JifTM plant.

King TUSKankahamun

Theres avlot of people who aint using aint that aint eating good either
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

jbcarol

jbcarol

Jerry Mitchell ‏@JMitchellNews 36m
#Journalism is printing what someone else does not wanted printed. Everything else is public relations. @ProPublica pic.twitter.com/StkR5DvhYd

jbcarol

Defiantly check your poast for incorrect word choices before selecting "Reply".

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 29, 2011, 05:13:56 pm

Will someone please clarify the proper use of (there, they're and their?)

How about.....to, too & two....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

jbcarol

Not certain if this was a good ideal:

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS Jun 9

Here's the list I was just discussing on the radio: (The "I could care less" crowd is the crowd I hate the most.)

Carlos Toraño ‏@catorano Jun 9

@GaryParrishCBS I want to be "apart" of this.

DHB ‏@PolSportScoop Jun 9

@GaryParrishCBS what idiot actually says 'pacifically'?

Matt Mc ‏@basketballfan66

@PolSportScoop @GaryParrishCBS

Daniel Balcombe ‏@DanielBalcombe Jun 9

@GaryParrishCBS can I axe you some questions about this list?

jbcarol

Kevin McCrarey ‏@KMacMustDie 57m57 minutes ago

Honest question: Why to football programs offer scholarships to players they won't take a commitment from? What is the rational behind that?

Earnest question was directed to these programs.

From these programs: About 1/3 pan out and we are glad we put his life in suspense until we knew who would qualify.  1/3 is the rational.

jbcarol

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

jbcarol

jbcarol

Wes Rucker ‏@wesrucker247 10h10 hours ago

Wes Rucker Retweeted uhh..khakis?

The Oxford comma is a plague that should be killed with fire. It sucks, it's stupid, and it's unnecessary.

jbcarol

Before you hit send, would seeing this message on the front page of the N.Y. Times create any issues for you:

https://twitter.com/aldotcomSports/status/790998981602078721