Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

LBRHAWG

GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

rzrbacknTX

If she calls him Tschepikov one more time......

booogaga

should have been out number 2 but cox duffed it.
GO HOGS!

jdhogster

OF's going to have a tough time if they are trying to make a tough throw.....that much water out there you need to be wearing ski's

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

Fly balls to the outfield are going to be scary from here on out

TNhawgfan

Man this guy is good. He about got an excuse me double
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

jst01

Do their fans think it helps their hitters when they do that loud ass dumb chant during at bats??

jdhogster

ump isn't really giving the same calls in this inning to both sides

LBRHAWG

Quote from: rzrbacknTX on June 05, 2009, 06:49:58 pm
If she calls him Tschepikov one more time......

That's a chick?  Must be who everyone was bitching about earlier.  It makes me appreciate hearing Chuck and Rick-she is terrible!
GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

Quote from: jdhogster on June 05, 2009, 06:51:56 pm
ump isn't really giving the same calls in this inning to both sides

No he isn't.. that curve ball a few pitches ago was a strike

booogaga

Quote from: jst01 on June 05, 2009, 06:51:32 pm
Do their fans think it helps their hitters when they do that loud ass dumb chant during at bats??
i have been saying it all along. they think they are at a soccer game. its like soccer chants
GO HOGS!

TNhawgfan

It can't hurt - their home record is outstanding

Razorbacks#1

gotta admire their spirit
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

razorbackfan86

He gave us that one though!! Good job Bolsinger

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

i don't think that was a strike, but I'lll take it.

We've got an amoebic strike zone all of the sudden.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

razorbackfan86

Someone needs to tell their fans that they're not at a softball game

booogaga

GO HOGS!

jdhogster

The announcer really just said we have been out played?????  Was he watching what they were doing during the rain delay or something?

booogaga

GO HOGS!

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

pops out

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R    H    E
Arkansas        0   1   0   1   0   0                    2    4    1
Florida St.      0   1   0   0   1   0                    2    8    0

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left

PoconoHog

OK Hogs...maybe Wilkins will jack one out....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Clint Alan

capehog

never seen an iron paint system before. you could use your shamwow to clean up any mess i guess

TNhawgfan

I don't know how we've been "outplayed" when one of their runs is unearned and we gave them the second one

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Time to summon the team we saw in the bottom of the 8th against OU.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

capehog

LBRHAWG

GO HOGS!

TNhawgfan

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

ua_hogs

Quote from: jdhogster on June 05, 2009, 06:53:41 pm
The announcer really just said we have been out played?????  Was he watching what they were doing during the rain delay or something?

They have 8 hits
We have 4

We also let a pop up drop, cox missed a burner (could have been made, but no big deal) and we also have an error. 

I would say we have been outplayed, but that is a good thing because we are very much in the game at 2-2. 

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 05, 2009, 06:55:35 pm
I don't know how we've been "outplayed" when one of their runs is unearned and we gave them the second one

Exactly....Announcers who have no business calling games doing their best to mess up this broadcast.

isn't Pam usually stuck on the Big10 games?  She's usually a regular on ESPN U or Classic....thus why we got her for this series....while on the otherhand, Ole Miss gets a guy that usually calls MLB games

Hogz87

Good.  Leadoff walk.  FSU pitcher having a tough time finding the zone.