Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Basketball tickets?

Started by AFWarrior83, December 14, 2014, 10:50:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AFWarrior83

Where's the best place to get tickets to b.ball games?

I'm in on leave from Germany and want to go to the game on Monday the 22nd. Looking for 3 tickets, but on stub hub their aren't any half court tickets, they're all behind the rim baskets.

Just looking for so,e good seats, since I rarely get to watch the hogs play live. Thank you.
Hogville member since 2005.

lowellgeorge

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on December 14, 2014, 10:50:47 pm

I'm in on leave from Germany and want to go to the game on Monday the 22nd. Looking for 3 tickets, but on stub hub their aren't any half court tickets, they're all behind the rim baskets.

Just looking for so,e good seats, since I rarely get to watch the hogs play live. Thank you.

Just walk up at game time, you can get good tickets outside or at the ticket office.

AFWarrior83

Like scalped tickets outside? 3 next to each other?

MountieDawg

NO, THEY WILL PROBABLY BE GIVEN TO YOU OR SOLD TO YOU FOR FACE VALUE OR LESS.... RIGHT NOW OVER HALF THE SEATS ARE EMPTY FOR EVERY GAME.
SEC!

The_Iceman

Yeah, you can find tickets outside the stadium...probably under face value.

98hogs

Also you will be able to pull up and park right beside BWA for free

The_Iceman

Quote from: 98hogs on December 15, 2014, 10:11:38 am

Where can you do that?

Sueie

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on December 14, 2014, 10:50:47 pm

Since you are in the Air Force I will tell you what I will do.  If you will post on here that  MINOT, North Dakota SUCKS!!!!!  I will get you LOWER LEVEL (EXCELLENT SEATS) for 10 dollars per ticket.  DO NOT buy them for the crackheads that hang around out side or in the parking lots holding up tickets while trying to buy more of them.

You just post what I told you to and you ARE IN.  GUARANTEED!!!!!

Sueie

Quote from: 98hogs on December 15, 2014, 10:11:38 am

Only in the Pomfret parking lot.  Unless you want to make a 55 dollar donation to the UA Ticket and Parking office.

AFWarrior83

Quote from: Sueie on December 15, 2014, 11:10:45 am
Since you are in the Air Force I will tell you what I will do.  If you will post on here that  MINOT, North Dakota SUCKS!!!!!  I will get you LOWER LEVEL (EXCELLENT SEATS) for 10 dollars per ticket.  DO NOT buy them for the crackheads that hang around out side or in the parking lots holding up tickets while trying to buy more of them.

You just post what I told you to and you ARE IN.  GUARANTEED!!!!!

Minot, North Dakota sucks! There 😉 and honestly, I heard that it does indeed suck. I'm stationed at Ramstein AB, and it doesn't suck. I'm in Van Buren, and need 4 tickets. I can give you $40 easily. If you're serious, I truly appreciate the kind gesture. I don't like using my service for special treatment, but I do appreciate others appreciation.

Anyway, just let me know, because my friend wants to buy tickets now online...

Sueie

Tell your friend to save his money and "Trust me".  You will get lower level seats.

AFWarrior83

Quote from: Sueie on December 15, 2014, 03:13:01 pm
Tell your friend to save his money and "Trust me".  You will get lower level seats.

Thank you VERY MUCH. We will be there in our Hog gear! 😊