Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas State taunting us

Started by Boss Hog in the Arkansas, November 04, 2017, 04:58:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Former Arkansas WR/ Current Arkansas St WR Kendrick Edwards posted this on twitter
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Let's see if Edwards can stay eligible at Arkansas.

JaketheSnake

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

cosmodrum

November 04, 2017, 05:03:57 pm #4 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 05:19:09 pm by cosmodrum
They run their heads when we're bad, but don't say a damn thing when we're good. They're that annoying little kid from middle school.

Yes, we suck. Congrats.
Go away, batin'

pigmania

BrickTwnHog

for the first time ever I believe they could/would roll us.

NuttinItUp

Bet the Red Wolves would like to play us this year.

cosmodrum

We are going to lose this game. Watch.
Go away, batin'

Sivad

They celebrate an Arkansas loss or misfortune more than any ASU Win.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: tncbg on November 04, 2017, 05:08:20 pm
Who? Nobody outside of Jonesboro knows the Indian wolves exist.
Who cares? They would beat the piss out of us. All this stupid trash talking when we're getting beat by the worst team in their league is cowardice honestly.

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: SpaHog1986 on November 04, 2017, 05:06:41 pm
2013 they could had also

hog47

Fire all coaches!!! This is embarrassing!

Dark Helmet Hog

AirWarren

Good for them.

They are the better team in this state this year.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on November 04, 2017, 05:14:13 pm
Who cares? They would beat the piss out of us. All this stupid trash talking when we're getting beat by the worst team in their league is cowardice honestly.
Prove it

BrianG

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on November 04, 2017, 05:14:13 pm

Really...the way we talk about them. I don't blame them at all.  We deserve it with this crap.

Albert Einswine

Maybe our best course of action is to fire the entire football staff and forfeit the remaining games. Try again next year.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

ipigsooie

Little man syndrome. The midget baby brother that never got hugged. Who cares what they think? They will never be and have never been anybody. Good luck on your loser bowl that plays on a random Tuesday night in December that nobody watches. That is your apex. The best you will ever be. You can win every game on your schedule and you will still be a nobody.

hobhog

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 04, 2017, 05:25:53 pm
Little man syndrome. The midget baby brother that never got hugged. Who cares what they think? They will never be and have never been anybody. Good luck on your loser bowl that plays on a random Tuesday night in December that nobody watches. That is your apex. The best you will ever be. You can win every game on your schedule and you will still be a nobody.
It's not little man syndrome when little man wants to fight. Some of you people have obviously never competed other than tic tac toe or board games.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 04, 2017, 05:21:09 pm
Prove it
Channel 611 DirectTV. And if you can't tell by watching us and them stick to ballroom dancing or something else.

HoggyCat

Better AD.  Better football coach. Maybe a better basketball coach. (They do have before the previous one left). 
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Sivad on November 04, 2017, 05:12:20 pm

I do the same when Texas gets beat.  When your teams sucks, it's all you got!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

LRRandy

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 04, 2017, 05:25:53 pm
as opposed to all the major bowl games Arkansas plays in? Self awareness is elusive with you huh.
This is fun, isn't it.

(notOM)Rebel123

Red Wolves would beat the Hogs by 2-3 TD's.
Reality sucks, boys.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

HoggyCat

Their biggest day in their history was when they lost to us in the NIT. They CELEBRATE it every year. And you should've heard local radio this year (the 30 year anniversary).

BrianG

I think it was that they think they should have won.  Most ASU fans don't even want to play anymore.  I keep hearing "if we play a P5 team might as well be a good one."  Seriously....and I can't even argue.

HawgcallWPS

moses_007

hahaha.   Arkansas deserves this.

ipigsooie

Quote from: LRRandy on November 04, 2017, 05:39:45 pm
as opposed to all the major bowl games Arkansas plays in? Self awareness is elusive with you huh.

I seem to remember a sugar bowl in recent history. You ever dream about a sugar bowl wolfie? Self awareness is not a bit elusive. Reality is more than elusive for you. Its just depressing. Have fun always being the step kid. Keep crying for attention, but nobody outside of jonesboro cares.

HoggyCat

We DID beat NMSU worse than they did though.

Poop Hoggy Hogg

Quote from: HoggyCat on November 04, 2017, 06:32:55 pm
We DID beat NMSU worse than they did though.

We won by two points more, but we were at home and they beat them in New Mexico.

Ben

This is why we run from them. Arkansas State would murder us this year.....UCA would beat us as well.
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

LRRandy

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 04, 2017, 06:05:51 pm
I seem to remember a sugar bowl in recent history. You ever dream about a sugar bowl wolfie? Self awareness is not a bit elusive. Reality is more than elusive for you. Its just depressing. Have fun always being the step kid. Keep crying for attention, but nobody outside of jonesboro cares.
2010? Oh, I see.
This is fun, isn't it.

TX HOG

Marshfieldhog

We are the 3rd best team in the state, but we go to class and have integrity. Minus the whole stealing from the bowl sponsor thingy

kid squealer

as a NE AR Hogfan, this is so true....I hate aswho and will always because of their stupid fans who constantly bash Arkansas!  I cheer for Texas more than aswho!!!
SMITE ME JACKWAGONS!!!  I NEED TO BE THE -1 KING!!!

Breems

Good. The more eyes on this the better.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

j-mann

yeah A-st dont like hearing but if u combine  Jonesboro and pargouild  u have 50'000 hog fans   and at least 25 k in jonesboro oh BTW  kait8 sports guy likes the hogs better check his twitter  had to be told  to  post more about a-st on twitter   

they are at their peak right now anyway  the Sun Beit comm Hates A-St and he wouild kick them out if a west ky or s miss fell in his lap   
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

j-mann

Quote from: kid squealer on November 04, 2017, 07:00:13 pm
as a NE AR Hogfan, this is so true....I hate aswho and will always because of their stupid fans who constantly bash Arkansas!  I cheer for Texas more than aswho!!!
+10000000000000000000000000000   they are classless  got mad at@ miami fl  for caneling on them and had the gall to say miami fl was ducking them   
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: SpaHog1986 on November 04, 2017, 05:06:41 pm
So what? ASU is nothing special. Let them stand in line with the other 100 college teams that wish they could play us.

j-mann

Quote from: LRRandy on November 04, 2017, 06:58:58 pm
2010? Oh, I see.
a-st  will never play in a NY6  bowl even if they win every game 70-0   

Hoggish1

Quote from: Karma on November 04, 2017, 05:01:17 pm
Let's see if Edwards can stay eligible at Arkansas.

Ding, DING, DING! Winna

rzrbackramsfan

Im pretty sure if we got up for the A state game and had a competent head coach, we would slaughter them.  But as it is, it'd be pretty close between UA and ASU. 

kid squealer

Quote from: j-mann on November 04, 2017, 07:04:39 pm
+10000000000000000000000000000   they are classless  got mad at@ miami fl  for caneling on them and had the gall to say miami fl was ducking them
very true!  I so wish that game would have happened! 
SMITE ME JACKWAGONS!!!  I NEED TO BE THE -1 KING!!!

PossumFan

Quote from: BrianG on November 04, 2017, 05:54:48 pm
I think it was that they think they should have won.  Most ASU fans don't even want to play anymore.  I keep hearing "if we play a P5 team might as well be a good one."  Seriously....and I can't even argue.

Yep, that's me. Let Arkansas continue to shun the "little brother" _ it only reflects poorly on the Hogs while the Red Wolves annually are unafraid to schedule any number of "better" P5 teams, like Miami this year and 'Bama next year.

Hogman2

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on November 04, 2017, 04:58:07 pm
Former Arkansas WR/ Current Arkansas St WR Kendrick Edwards posted this on twitter
Who? He NEVER SAW the field at UA!

elksnort

Well it's time for both teams to play

GolfNut57

Hahahaha....this is so predictable. Get embarrassed by barely beating a 1-7 CCU team and have to resort to bashing ASU to make yourselves feel better. Enjoy the bad karma your attitude generates.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.