Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WPS---------------Another Big time win for the Hogs. i love it

Started by forrest city joe, February 17, 2018, 06:17:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

Congrats to our players and coaches for getting another big win.beat an A&M team today that has been very hot.Hogs dominated this game and won going away.Hogs played very well today.great job by Mike Anderson and his staff.they had everyone on this team ready to play today.and had a great game plan to speed A&M up today.these Hogs are fun to watch.I FREAKING LOVE IT!GO HOGS.

BigNasty

Spot on.  Great game by the Hogs, game really never was in real doubt.  Pretty much a wire to wire win.  WPS!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Danny J

Danny J

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on February 17, 2018, 06:22:11 pm
Fantastic win. Putting it together at the right time.
More minutes for Gabe and Hall will only help going forward and I like that Thomas is hitting those mid range jumpers at a fairly high %.

Letsroll1200

raz1965

Happy for the team, Mike.an the fans, great win.  Woo pig.

hoglady

For the first time in a while - they look like they did before SEC play.
Looked great today.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

forrest city joe

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on February 17, 2018, 06:22:11 pm
Fantastic win. Putting it together at the right time.
It's about defense Hollywood. we are starting to get stops.and that is the main reason we have won 7 of 9,in this rough sec.anyone can beat anyone. look what SC and Vandy have done since getting blown out by the hogs.we have a good team folks.this team is playing well right now.

ICEman

Gafford was set for another possible windmill dunk if it weren't for the aTm players attempt at shoulder dislocation. Why this was not called a foul, I have no clue.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Cambridge Hog

AirWarren

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 17, 2018, 06:25:41 pm
Just Keep Watching! Woo Pig Sooie!

19-8 isn't good enough for hogville!!!!!

We should be 26-0!!!!!!!!!!!

Go hogs!!

mykidsdad

Quote from: AP85 on February 17, 2018, 06:47:14 pm
19-8 isn’t good enough for hogville!!!!!

Go hogs!!

Not true. On hogville, if we play 27 games, we should be 30-0. Hogville darksiders aren't good with math.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 17, 2018, 06:42:04 pm
It's about defense Hollywood. we are starting to get stops.and that is the main reason we have won 7 of 9,in this rough sec.anyone can beat anyone. look what SC and Vandy have done since getting blown out by the hogs.we have a good team folks.this team is playing well right now.

I'm a huge fan of Gabe. He's really provided a lift.  Not giving up 15 3s a game helps.

Getting out of work in time to go get me some uk blue Tuesday night!!

UAGolfer1981

HUGE WIN!  When Gafford's playing time is not cut short by tick-tack fouls, he is a difference-maker.  I thought Beard played one of his best games this year.  Thomas is playing hard on defense and made several key jumpers.
CMA had a great game plan and made several key adjustments.  Let's keep this going WPS!

Lady Razorback

I loved the heart and hustle I see in this team that we had before conference play!!  It's peaking at the right time!  WPS!!

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

This is the part of being a hog fan that is worth the emotional pay out

Keep it up!

pghawg1

forrest city joe

Go hogs!!
Does not matter if it's good enough for the haters or not.they had another bad day.the hogs and Mike Anderson won again.I FREAKING LOVE IT!

Letsroll1200

Go hogs!!

Hogs win and the naysayers are silenced! Good day to be a Razorback.

elksnort

Quote from: Danny J on February 17, 2018, 06:24:02 pm
More minutes for Gabe and Hall will only help going forward and I like that Thomas is hitting those mid range jumpers at a fairly high %.
Good call. Gabe, Hall and C. J. were huge.
Very pleased with thus win.

elksnort

Anyone calling me a hater can go play out in the highway. You people using the term hater are as bad as those yay call haters.

It is ruining this board really.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: elksnort on February 17, 2018, 08:43:39 pm
Anyone calling me a hater can go play out in the highway. You people using the term hater are as bad as those yay call haters.

I got to do it to you. Just Keep Watching!

elksnort

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

liljo

Agreed, Joe. Great win and a very fun game to watch. Go Hogs!
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

WooPigFarm

good win, teams getting stronger

kudos to everybody, players and staff

On a side note, i love hearing how Mike stresses defense all the time... early in the season OU was beating teams with their offense, that aint cutting it anymore

Mikes getting this team ready for the late season grind

BirmingHam

I love my Hogs and am getting giddy again about how they're playing.  MA's got them playing as a team, and even has developed a big man.  Get em MA!!!!

PonderinHog

We kicked their asses, Joe!  You hear me?  We kicked their asses!  WPS!

We still have work to do.  Need to finish the regular season on a high note by knocking off Kensucky and Auburn at home and splitting these last two road games.

JONAS

Quote from: ICEman on February 17, 2018, 06:44:42 pm
Gafford was set for another possible windmill dunk if it weren't for the aTm players attempt at shoulder dislocation. Why this was not called a foul, I have no clue.

We ended up getting 3 points because Macon hit a 3.

hogfan10

Quote from: JONAS on February 17, 2018, 09:41:05 pm
We ended up getting 3 points because Macon hit a 3.

Maybe our best game this year. A&M is a good team (especially if Williams is interested, which he was today) that played good, we just had all the answers today. Really good TEAM win today, contributions from all.

hawgfan4life

It's ruining the board now that we are winning.  Didn't seem to bother people when they were overreacting and hyping everything negative.  When it was then, haters were picking on those openly supporting the coach.

Haters ruin the board.  Being positive and showing support is never what is wrong with the board.

Come back when we lose.  You're gonna like it better then.

rtr

A great win and sets up an even greater one Tuesday night.  Oh, how I wish we neuter a Wildcat and see it he bleeds blue.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

mckinneyhog5

Go hogs!!
BS..if you don't think the coaches weren't telling them they had to pick it up then you haven't been watching. Great win against a formidable opponent. Seed is starting to look better come NCAA time.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

WBOBO

I'm coming out so you better get this party started.  This team
is  ready to Shake....N
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

WBOBO

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Nolan's Boots

Pigs Gon Fly Today Brotha

mhuff

I really agree. Who wants to read all the time about hating. All those posters need to go bye bye.

Great win Hogs. Keep it coming.

AFWarrior83

Hogs played a solid game, especially in the second half! Hopefully they can keep up the momentum and pick up a few more wins before the tourney starts, so we can sneak into the 7-8 range.
Hogville member since 2005.

GuvHog

Quote from: Hampagne Life on February 18, 2018, 02:32:16 am
Peaking at the right time.  On schedule.

Actually this Hog team peaked too early in late December-early January. What we are witnessing now is a team refocusing and getting a second wind in their sails. I like it!
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

daBoar

Quote from: GuvHog on February 18, 2018, 05:55:25 am
Actually this Hog team peaked too early in late December-early January. What we are witnessing now is a team refocusing and getting a second wind in their sails. I like it!
I would call December's work product "peaking", I'd call it the result of two good players.  Now we are seeing a team.  Nice job by the coaching staff the past month.

GuvHog

Quote from: daBoar on February 18, 2018, 06:26:03 am
I would call December's work product "peaking", I'd call it the result of two good players.  Now we are seeing a team.  Nice job by the coaching staff the past month.

That's what I meant when I said they are refocusing and getting a second wind.    ::)
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

The NewEra

I don't post on this forum a lot, but I did a few times earlier this year when the team looked bad.  So, I had to come on hear today and make sure I said "way to go Hogs", for a great game yesterday.  They showed the heart and mental toughness I've been looking for and never let aTm really think they had a shot at winning.  The bench is improving exponentially, defense has improved considerable and when this team hits the boards the way they did yesterday, they are almost unbeatable.  Yesterday was the prototypical performance this teams needs to make it deep into the tourney.

If you can't acknowledge a special performance such as yesterday's and enjoy seeing Bud Walton rocking like the old days then there's something wrong with a person.

rljjr

Great win. Loved seeing Gafford trash talk that big fat baby called Davis. Davis gets away with more pushing and shoving and arm bars than anyone in the league. Gafford shut him down and the dude only made two field goals. His other points came from the FT line, and he missed plenty of those, too.

Good balanced scoring, and I'm stoked to say REBOUNDS and second chance points were responsible for this win. Outstanding.

Great crowd support too. That's how Hawg Ball should be -- step on their throat and don't let up.

mhuff

Quote from: daBoar on February 18, 2018, 06:26:03 am

forrest city joe

No what is ruining the board are haters like you and others screaming that the coach should be fired after the hogs lose.and you haters hoping the Hogs lose in hopes of Mike getting fired.that's what ruining Jump Ball.i call you a hater because that what you are.

BirmingHam

This team now has an attitude.  They are no longer letting teams out physical them under the basket. Gafford, Thomas, Thompson, Barford, Hall....you name them are making the other teams big men pay for shots under the basket.  It's good to see we have fight even with the guards, I saw Beard get tough down below. 

Finally buying into MAs defense feeds offense philosophy and it's paying off big time.  And they're having fun doing it which is a bonus.  Way to go HOGS!!!!!

forrest city joe

Quote from: hawgfan4life on February 17, 2018, 10:17:53 pm
It's ruining the board now that we are winning.  Didn't seem to bother people when they were overreacting and hyping everything negative.  When it was then, haters were picking on those openly supporting the coach.

Haters ruin the board.  Being positive and showing support is never what is wrong with the board.

Come back when we lose.  You're gonna like it better then.
BINGO!+1000. the haters can't have it both ways.either stay with our players and coaches through the hard times,or go away.they are the ones ruining this board.