Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OM vs MSU

Started by Grunt, November 23, 2017, 01:19:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Grunt

Are we going to watch? What do you expect the outcome?
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

mckinneyhog5

Pain!!!!!!!!  >:(

Actually, I expect the game to be closer than what Vegas has it at.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

code red

Heck yeah I am gonna watch.  I expect MSU won't sleep walk this week.  42-27  bulldogs
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Dwight_K_Shrute

Well in our Ark-MSU house united will be pulling for MSU although I'd hate on OM regardless of who they were playing. Have known enough OM people to know for the most part they are miserable, arrogant for no reason human beings.  Matt Luke looks like a man toddler and has Ole Miss hair.

Dan Mullen has helped bring the rivalry to another level and with it being in Starkville I expect an epic beat down. #clanga
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

jgphillips3

I expect Ole Miss to play hard since it's a rivalry game but MSU should beat them soundly.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 23, 2017, 01:54:26 pm
Well in our Ark-MSU house united will be pulling for MSU although I'd hate on OM regardless of who they were playing. Have known enough OM people to know for the most part they are miserable, arrogant for no reason human beings.  Matt Luke looks like a man toddler and has Ole Miss hair.

Dan Mullen has helped bring the rivalry to another level and with it being in Starkville I expect an epic beat down. #clanga

You don't live in Starkville do you?

This is my non-signature signature.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 23, 2017, 02:36:12 pm

Used to, for almost 10 years. Just happened to get my first job out of college there.  Love the city. Is in the heart of SEC country and obviously worked with State fans but also OM, Bama, and LSU people. Wife is from MS and went to MSU. Most stereotypes about OM fans are true. Hell the ones that live and work in NWA are full of a$$.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Rayzback

Should be done with my third helping and second nap by then.  I think (hope) it will be close game, but MSU gets the W.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

missippihog

If there's a way they could both lose, that would be nice. If not, state wins in a close one.

HogBreath

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 23, 2017, 02:48:03 pm
Used to, for almost 10 years. Just happened to get my first job out of college there.  Love the city. Is in the heart of SEC country and obviously worked with State fans but also OM, Bama, and LSU people. Wife is from MS and went to MSU. Most stereotypes about OM fans are true. Hell the ones that live and work in NWA are full of a$$.
A few years back I worked for a company who had me pull two tours in Starkville, thoroughly enjoyed my time there very much.  Real nice people there.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

NaturalStateReb

"Put the wheels back on the house momma, we goin to Starkville!"

#FailState
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 23, 2017, 01:54:26 pm

This is totally untrue. Matt Luke has Fred Flintstone hair.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on November 23, 2017, 05:08:08 pm
"Put the wheels back on the house momma, we goin to Starkville!"

#FailState

Do ya'll have enough room on the plane for all the hookers?

Asking for a friend.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 23, 2017, 05:10:18 pm
Do ya'll have enough room on the plane for all the hookers?

Asking for a friend.

Your mom took the last seat.

RebelliousHog

No and don't care. Why should I?
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

HoggyCat

I'm watching just to watch football. Can't believe the season is almost over. We need a bridge gap from end of baseball until week 1 of football season. Lol I've often thought of a collegiate indoor league during summer.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on November 23, 2017, 05:11:30 pm
Your mom took the last seat.

Couldn't have been mine, she'd have needed two seats. Besides, all the pot smoke messes with her COPD.

Rayzback

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HogPharmer

Oh. My. God. I almost threw up my thanksgiving lunch.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Pigsknuckles

His foot is pointing the wrong way. Terrible.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

PORKULATOR

Wow Fitzgerald is done that when will be hard to come back from...  career wise not just as in being done for the season.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: HogBreath on November 23, 2017, 04:10:43 pm
A few years back I worked for a company who had me pull two tours in Starkville, thoroughly enjoyed my time there very much.  Real nice people there.

Yep, true southern college town.  Loved our time there and the people are great. 

PORKULATOR

I just said as he ran the ball that he runs the ball too much and is going to get hurt and then he didn't get up and then I saw his foot.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

LRHawg

And there goes their season. Bummer for MSU.

Pigsknuckles

How tough is that kid? Wow.

hogcards

"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

Potosihog

He is probably done with football from that injury.  That was brutal

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Potosihog on November 23, 2017, 07:01:41 pm
He is probably done with football from that injury.  That was brutal

That's some Juju Harshaw at War Memorial stuff right there

PORKULATOR

Ole Miss just got a holding call on  a screen pass and it was called on the GUY THAT CAUGHT THE BALL. Unbelievably bad call. 🤣🤣😂

Pecos Hog

Missed it...and glad I did from what I heard.    Really feel for him.   Great player who reminded me of Matt Jones.    It's just a game - you just hope like hell nobody gets hurt like that. 

HogPharmer

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 23, 2017, 07:07:02 pm
Ole Miss just got a holding call on  a screen pass and it was called on the GUY THAT CAUGHT THE BALL. Unbelievably bad call. 🤣🤣😂

#KARMA
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HogPharmer

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Pecos Hog on November 23, 2017, 07:08:16 pm
Missed it...and glad I did from what I heard.    Really feel for him.   Great player who reminded me of Matt Jones.    It's just a game - you just hope like hell nobody gets hurt like that.

If you wanna know how that looked, go watch the hammer and block scene of Misery.

Pretty much nails it.

dhizzle

If ole miss gets to six wins then I'm gonna be sad.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: dhizzle on November 23, 2017, 07:14:34 pm

Should just show you how poorly managed our roster is.

hogcards

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 23, 2017, 07:13:31 pm
If you wanna know how that looked, go watch the hammer and block scene of Misery.

Pretty much nails it.

That's what I first thought of also.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 23, 2017, 02:36:12 pm

I live about 20 minutes away. Why..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hogcards

Quote from: dhizzle on November 23, 2017, 07:14:34 pm

There's rumors they may overlook their own sanction and go to a bowl if they win 6.

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

HogPharmer

Quote from: hogcards on November 23, 2017, 07:19:19 pm
There's rumors they may overlook their own sanction and go to a bowl if they win 6.

I wonder how hard the NCAA would come down on them if they did that

Großer Kriegschwein

Großer Kriegschwein

This is a disgusting game right about now.

HogBreath

I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

jvanhorn

My take on Ole Miss is that they might have the kind of guy they need to be their coach right there.  A lot of times just getting a big name to get a big name doesn't work out all that well.  .

jvanhorn

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 23, 2017, 05:10:18 pm
Do ya’ll have enough room on the plane for all the hookers?

Asking for a friend.

What do you have against hookers?  All business and no strings attached.  At least they work for a living--and don't even pay taxes just like Trump, lol.

Pigsknuckles

Fitzgerald sitting in tunnel watching game and cheering on his team. Damn, why isn't he hospital bound. We need someone like that.

Pigsknuckles

Rayzback

Großer Kriegschwein

This is a horribly played game.

Reminds me of an Arkansas game.