Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Mexico give ATT a better position?

Started by WaltKowalski, January 01, 2018, 06:12:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WaltKowalski

Or will Carlos Slim prevail? If Mexico sticks to its position then AMX is sure to soar right?   

Boardon Hamsay

Don't know much about AMX but looking at the technicals, it's right up against its upper bollinger band. Foreign telecom smells like a spec to me and I'd personally find something else. This one feels like there's more downside from these levels than up. Said differently, the danger here is trying to turn a trade into an investment. Just my 2 cents off the eyeball test only and I tend to be more of a best of breed guy.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.