Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Danica Patrick leading the Indy 500

Started by hillbilly, May 29, 2005, 02:56:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbilly

Patrick is in the lead with 25 laps remaining, history could be in the making right now.

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

hogsgrl09

well she did really good but she didnt win. 2 bad. :(
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."

hillbilly

No, she finished 4th but had a very good race.

hogsgrl09

yeah she'll get it really soon though

tophawg19

this little lady can drive .as small as she is i wondered if she could hold up to the physcal demands .
yes she can . by the way Sarah Fisher is making her way toward nextel cup are women taking over ? Angelle Savoie is still killing the guys in NHRA 's motorcycles top division .And John Force's daughter is making waves in the top fuel cars .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

pioneerhog

I don't have a problem with a woman in racing as long as they earn their ride. Patrick seems to be the real deal in the IRL, but only time will tell. She does look pretty good though.

xkyrie

It's a good thing. It is such a joy to hear the dinosaurs screaming about the purity of NACSAR. It will certainly help their demographics!

tophawg19

Big Papa Satan

Such thing exists as a woman who can drive?

pioneerhog

Quote from: DR on May 29, 2005, 10:16:57 pm
Such thing exists as a woman who can drive?
Hard to believe isn't it. I wouldn't be suprised if she still can't drive a car down the highway.

tophawg19

there are getting to be more every year .won't be long now till they take over  ;D

pioneerhog

Quote from: tophawg19 on May 29, 2005, 10:21:58 pm
there are getting to be more every year .won't be long now till they take over ;D
I'll quit watching it if there is ever more women the men driveing. Unless they do something to keep us guys interested, like drive naked.

tophawg19

that would make the in car camera angle more intresting

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Tideboy

I sort of thought all the Danica hype was an attempt to woo racing fans back to the Indy 500 and open wheel racing in general since NASCAR has been soundly out selling and out drawing the IRL in TV ratings for several years now.

I watched the entire Indy 500 yesterday, and was astounded to find out that that little chick with no boobs can no sh*t drive a race car!  She may be just what the IRL needs to get people intereted again.  The FHM pics don't hurt. ;)
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j160/Tideboy/tideboy1.jpg

"For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another" (Job 19:25–27).

maniax22bolts20

Engines engaged. Full ahead then. Make it so.

Anon2

Couldn't believe that she is engaged to a 39 year old physical therapist.  She's only 23.

Broken Trigger

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on May 30, 2005, 11:34:59 am
Did she get naked at the end?

I bet if racing don't work out for her, you will probably see her wind up in Playboy.  It seems everyone does nowadays(Olympic athletes, Fear Factor girls, etc.).

tophawg19

the girl can drive she is 12th in points . the winner weighs 157 so it's not that much of an advantage . and if they do make her add weight she will be able to determine where to put it on the car and this is a huge advantage .irl says they don't plan to do anything now.

chikara_yume

Of course average guys being guys... you know a woman can drive and me just as entertaining with her clothes ON!!!!! It's very degrading when you put it that way like you don't think a woman can match up to a man in a race. You make it sound like there is nothing entertaining about a woman racing. That's pretty sexist if you ask me. Hey if a man can pull off wearing a dress makeup and pass for a woman then a woman can drive a hard race. I prefer drag races myself but I do like NACAR.... I think she'll be the best of the best when her ability matures to it's full potential. that's what i think but hey what do i know i'm just a female.

tophawg19

hi chikara don't take this stuff so serious mostly it's all BS and meant in fun . probably half the guys are closet fans of hers  . others are closet something or others  :D smile be happy and remember men are pigs [hawgs ] LOL . ;D

Bomis Hawg

I was listening to the Savage Nation, a show I used to listen to and halfway liked.  He was talking rather down about Danica, about needing to be suspended and forced to back back damages to those cars she hit (guessing she hit a couple of cars during a yellow lap?  Didn't see the race).

pioneerhog

Quote from: chikara_yume on May 31, 2005, 07:07:35 pm
Of course average guys being guys... you know a woman can drive and me just as entertaining with her clothes ON!!!!! It's very degrading when you put it that way like you don't think a woman can match up to a man in a race. You make it sound like there is nothing entertaining about a woman racing. That's pretty sexist if you ask me. Hey if a man can pull off wearing a dress makeup and pass for a woman then a woman can drive a hard race. I prefer drag races myself but I do like NACAR.... I think she'll be the best of the best when her ability matures to it's full potential. that's what i think but hey what do i know i'm just a female.
Calm down. I was just joking about what I said. I will fullt support a woman in raceing as long as they EARN their ride and not given it to them just because they are a woman. I like Danica and I was hopeing that she would have won the race, she is the only reason that I was going to watch the race, but I didn't get to because I had to work on my wife's car. Like Tophawg said don't take this dtuff to serious, it is just a message board and alot of the time we are joking about stuff like this.

tophawg19

Give her time she will be fine once she figures out the guys . i would like to see danica in the trucks or even busch . we can't get the truck races here how is sarah fisher doing ?

Ash

Quote from: pioneerhog on May 29, 2005, 07:26:50 pm
I don't have a problem with a woman in racing as long as they earn their ride. Patrick seems to be the real deal in the IRL, but only time will tell. She does look pretty good though.

Two things:
1) That has to be one of the most extensive uses of airbrushing I have ever seen
2) What in the sam-hell happened to her breasts?

Broken Trigger

Quote from: chikara_yume on May 31, 2005, 07:07:35 pm

Hmm, it is funny you mention men putting on a dress and makeup and passing for a woman, and then mention "drag" race in the next sentence. :D

pioneerhog

Ash I was wondering the same thing as your second question. But with the money she is makeing she can buy her some breast, I love store bought breast. Tophawg I don't know how she is doing, the info I put up the other day I got off her website and I haven't looked at it since.

http://www.sarahfisher.com/index2/index2.html

tophawg19

looks like she is on her way .they are hoping to get her into a busch car by the end of the year . maybe a little to fast but she may be ok . also there are 2 others i hadn't heard of Erin Crocker &Allison Duncan trying to move up . can you see the #6 car with a lady driver ?  :D thanks for the site info.

pioneerhog

Quote from: tophawg19 on June 01, 2005, 06:27:53 pm
looks like she is on her way .they are hoping to get her into a busch car by the end of the year . maybe a little to fast but she may be ok . also there are 2 others i hadn't heard of Erin Crocker &Allison Duncan trying to move up . can you see the #6 car with a lady driver ?  :D thanks for the site info.
Not to bash women, but I hope the 6 isn't driven by a woman. I hope Roush gets a good young driver to drive the 6.

tophawg19

theres a lot to choose from .i almost expect to see a major name in that car it's too good a situation not to tempt someone to jump teams .

pioneerhog

I just hope they don't get some old guy that is beyond his time and will be retireing in the next few years.

tophawg19

a car/team that good would extend most guys careers a few years . it's hard to leave when you have a good chance to win and make that type of money . a labonte type could contend for a title there .

hogsgrl09

how dare u even think that bout the 6 car tophawg!! lol

tophawg19

i'm just tryin' to tell you the car/team is better than the driver LOL. ;D even old Kyle Petty would look good there  ;) ;)  i think they put cruise control & auto pilot on so if mark falls asleep they can keep the car on the track . ;D ;D

pioneerhog

I once liked you Tophawg but that may be changeing. ;D

tophawg19

ok M.M Is the best nascar driver to ever come from Arkansas YA'LL happy now  :D :D :D 3 to 1 ain't fair .

riccoar

Kyle Petty?  Dude learn your NASCAR.  Petty has been an "also ran" for the last five years or better.

hogsgrl09

haha...better watch what ur sayin tophawg!! :D when will u realize ur on the wrong side?? ok...y wont u have arkansas pride and at least root 4 mark on his last year??  :'(

hogsgrl09

haha. tru. but what would u put it under? jw. wait.....r u sayin women cant b athletes??

chikara_yume

You are right she has no boobs... and sorry for blowing up the other day...I forgot to take my medication. I get pissed easily if I don't plus I had a bad day with a bunch of @$$hole guys. Oh and no fake boobs are not cool...well they are because you can run around braless but that's beside the point. My mom and me were talking about it because she's thinking of getting her boobs reduced and I made the comment about her getting fake ones. She told me that guys that some guys that she works with have wives that have fake boobs and they said they never get warm. They told her and I quote "fake boobs feel like ice cubes your back at night". And they say that they're as hard as softballs...no jiggle!!! Sounds like torture to me. Did you know that a female loosing her boobs is like a man loosing his balls? It's bad and very discouraging. My aunt lost one of her's to cancer and so did a woman at my old church. lol she let us feel on here fake boobs after she got them cut off and rebuilt.lol and my grandpa was poking at them like they were a dead animal or something. LOL! It was so hilarious. The funny thing about it all is that we were in fellowship hall eating lunch after church.

chikara_yume

yes women can be athletes. i'm one and will always be. and NACAR is whatever you make it to be. to some people it's a sport to other's it's nothing. to most it's life.

tophawg19

yes nascar is a sport a grueling sport where conditioning is demanded . women are coming into the sport and a couple may be very good . chikara stay on your medicine LOL. :D hogsgrl 09 M.M Will win 1 or 2 races this year . :D my drivers promised to let him LOL ;) Maybe even give one to rusty as well . Kyle Petty was a never ran he has won a few but that is all you can say about him . we may someday have enough nascar fans here to really get some good arguements / conversations . anyone who says racing is not a sport has never been behind the wheel of one . its a competetion requiring strength ,agility , stamina concentration, and skill ...SPORT ...

hogsgrl09

M.M. doesnt need them to "let him" win. he will on his own. hehe. ;D

NuttsSacked

Quote from: Hoggysoprano on June 03, 2005, 12:22:43 pm
Why are you guys talking about NECKCAR? It's not a sport, it's a skill, that's why a woman can finish 5th in the INDY 500. Those people are not athletes.

Only a skill?  How many athletes function in 150+ degree heat, much less think straight? 

You're out of your element here, Hoggy.  Stick with Hog sports.

tophawg19

maybe a little push or 2 . MARK should have a good year even if he don't win another race he will have some top 5 finishes and will finish no worse than the top 10 unless he gets hurt . marks son matt is working his way through the ranks and word is he is very aggressive . so you have another too look forward to . i may like this one as well . mark has been a good rep for nascar and Ark.
he's been a good driver and is well respected among the racing community has won more busch races than anyone else and is one of I.R.O.C best . you could make a case that he is the best busch driver of all . HAPPY .

NuttsSacked

Quote from: Hoggysoprano on June 03, 2005, 05:57:20 pm
Quote from: NuttsSacked on June 03, 2005, 05:54:57 pm
Quote from: Hoggysoprano on June 03, 2005, 12:22:43 pm
Why are you guys talking about NECKCAR? It's not a sport, it's a skill, that's why a woman can finish 5th in the INDY 500. Those people are not athletes.

Only a skill? How many athletes function in 150+ degree heat, much less think straight?

You're out of your element here, Hoggy. Stick with Hog sports.

They are not athletes, none of them could compete in baseball basketball football etc.

Check out Elliot Sadlers bio.

tophawg19

Exactly wrong hoggy most all have played other sports some in college these guys are atheletes in every sense of the word .

NuttsSacked

Quote from: tophawg19 on June 03, 2005, 05:59:00 pm
maybe a little push or 2 . MARK should have a good year even if he don't win another race he will have some top 5 finishes and will finish no worse than the top 10 unless he gets hurt . marks son matt is working his way through the ranks and word is he is very aggressive . so you have another too look forward to . i may like this one as well . mark has been a good rep for nascar and Ark.
he's been a good driver and is well respected among the racing community has won more busch races than anyone else and is one of I.R.O.C best . you could make a case that he is the best busch driver of all . HAPPY .

I've been a Martin fan since '89.  Class act.

hogsgrl09

amen. thank u nuttssacked! ;D lol. tophawg....u brightened my spirits a little bit :)