Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations to Mississippi State!

Started by Lake City Hog, November 21, 2010, 12:43:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lake City Hog

Those guys deserve it, they played a great game in honor of a young man whose life was cut way too short. They played with determination and passion, their fans were tremendous and to lose such a game is heartbreaking.
They would have beaten a lot of SEC teams tonight, but we were able to make a couple of extra plays. I would hope that even the most ignorant of our fan base could see what this game meant to them and instead of questioning our coaches and players actually give the other team a little CREDIT!

dsims2k3

+1 Well said.

Quote from: lchog on November 21, 2010, 12:43:31 am
Those guys deserve it, they played a great game in honor of a young man whose life was cut way too short. They played with determination and passion, their fans were tremendous and to lose such a game is heartbreaking.
They would have beaten a lot of SEC teams tonight, but we were able to make a couple of extra plays. I would hope that even the most ignorant of our fan base could see what this game meant to them and instead of questioning our coaches and players actually give the other team a little CREDIT!
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

clew

Well-played, hard fought battle tonight.  MSU is definitely on the way up. 
Pure as the dawn

ark30inf

1873Hawg

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." - Dennis Wholey

Steef

+1

irahogfan

agree with op,,was impressed  with states coach, game plan, their players played hard but clean. Very good game to watch, lots of ups and downs emotionally. All in all this was a very good win for us, on national. t.v. Bring on lsu, we'll be ready!!

GO HOGS
We don't rent pigs!!

ChitownHawg

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

jbcarol

You are in a tough division when that is the 5th of 6 teams in the division. Maybe the toughest ever.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

bolo

R.I.P OTR
R.I.P PRJ
2023 March Maddest Champion with a little help from my friends

MacHog19

Fortunately for MSU, Dan Mullen is a really good coach.  Unfortunately for MSU, Dan Mullen is a really good coach.  I don't think Starkville is his last stop on the coaching ladder.  I suspect that when Meyer does finally leave at UF, the Gators will come calling.

SoonerSooie

Here! Here!

They had every incentive in the world to play lights out, and they did! We took their very best shot, and survived.
Can't say enough about the maturity and fortitude of our team!
We have lost some very, very key players on both O and D, yet, we keep making big plays and keep winning. This is a sign of a very, very well coached team, and I love it!

Man, our game with LSU is huge!

WPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpooie

I try to hate on them and just can't. They remind me of us, our fans and players. I never feel that good about beating or losing to them. Having them in the Conf will always mean a tough game.
I don't trust Mulleins or Rico (his d guy). Mulleins had to know about cam at FL, and through his dad thinking he could ask for money. I don't think MSU is cheating, I just don't think their coach is clean. And yes I think FL cheats, I have personally known boosters of theirs to brag about it. They said it was the only way to compete with FSU and MIa.
And oh yeah,, great game Bulldogs, 36 is in our prayers.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson