Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Damien Williams from Springdale/UA/USCw

Started by pigture perfect, March 23, 2018, 01:24:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

The same Damien Williams who just signed with the KC Chiefs? If that's so, That gets him a little closer to home. As a Chiefs fan, I'm excited about it.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Dwyane Wade

I believe the DW that just signed with KC is a different DW. Played RB for the Dolphins the past few years.

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hoggusamoungus

Been out of the league since camp of 2015.

St. Louis Rams
On October 29, 2014 the St. Louis Rams signed Williams.

On August 31, 2015, the Rams released Williams.

99toLife

Quote from: pigture perfect on March 23, 2018, 01:24:47 am
The same Damien Williams who just signed with the KC Chiefs? If that's so, That gets him a little closer to home. As a Chiefs fan, I'm excited about it.
I wondered the same thing at first, the answer is No as posted above.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

SooieGeneris

The one who signed with the Chiefs is a RB out of OU. Pretty good player, but not special..
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Mo_Better_Hogs

Whatever happened to "our" Damien Williams?

And I know google is my friend (which it's not). Maybe some NW Arkansas person has the inside scoop.