Kristi Malzahn's Husband
1 (5.6%)
The Current HC at Auburn
0 (0%)
The Springdale 5's Old HC
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Deep Shoat

Which one do you want, because the GOBN is about to force feed us one of them, barring a miracle.
All Gas, No Brakes!

BOAR_N2BWILD

If there was Gus and Fritoe Pie that would be a lock.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Tusks

that's some funny sheet right there.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

devildoghawg

Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

Smallie Bigs

I would be excited with Gus, Norvell, Kiffin or Venables
Watchdog defending all things Razorback.

JONAS

Mike Norvell or Lane Kiffin or Gus Malzahn

RebelliousHog

Look, you need come out of the closet and just propose to Gus, cause you obviously have a tremendous amount of man love for him.

It's ok to love men these days. Really. No one will judge you.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

TX HOG

Yeah. I'd like to get the pulse between Gus, Norvell, and Kiffin

Bubba's Bruisers

Gus
Kiffin
Venables

I'm great with any of those...in no particular order.  Norvelle after that.

Patterson would be my dream pick, but he's not an option, of course.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: TX HOG on November 28, 2017, 04:46:23 pm
Yeah. I'd like to get the pulse between Gus, Norvell, and Kiffin
somebody did that a few days back.

It's Gus first, Norvell second (close race, 5 or 6% between), and then a few also-rans, including Kiffin.

To the guy above your post: Don't be a dipstick.  This was a satirical poll done in the immediate aftermath of Long's firing to point out that the Gus Cult had manipulated events in order to bring their boy home.  (Or so they thought).
All Gas, No Brakes!

RebelliousHog

Maybe, although the way things have been going, who really knows? The Gus love runs deep.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci