Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why not Blake Anderson???

Started by MrKlem10, November 15, 2017, 01:36:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKlem10

Proven track record of success.  Would be able to put together a good staff.  Def. upgrade at the D-Line coach position if Early comes. 

Dropkick

We can do better but I believe Anderson will get the opportunity to move up a notch this offseason when a few of the upper G5s have openings.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Two things against him (in my opinion).  I think he's a good coach and if was coaching almost any other G5 school would be considered, so 1. is that he is ASU's head coach.  2.  Although his overall body of work looks good, he needs a signature win over a P5.  I don't necessarily agree with that, but that is often what puts a G5 coach on the map.  If he could have pulled off that game against Nebraska, his name would be up there, even though Nebraska is trash this year, that W would have made is resume.  Would be a great fit for Memphis is Norvell moves on.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.