Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weren't Hogs close to offering Trey Ragas?

Started by Pathological, September 18, 2017, 11:44:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pathological

I was watching ULL and Aggies and that name kept ringing a bell in my head.  He looked great against the Aggies.  I like our backs, but I would love to have this kid too

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Richard Davenport

He's one they stayed in touch with but the plan was to get Devwah and TJ.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on September 18, 2017, 03:28:13 pm
He's one they stayed in touch with but the plan was to get Devwah and TJ.

They chased Porter hard, right up until the end...

Wardhog85

Correct me if I'm wrong, but at one time were we not considered to be the leader for the Etienne (spelling???) Kid from Louisiana that signed with Clemson? That kid is gonna be a star.

Wildhog

Quote from: Wardhog85 on September 19, 2017, 04:47:11 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at one time were we not considered to be the leader for the Etienne (spelling???) Kid from Louisiana that signed with Clemson? That kid is gonna be a star.

I don't think we were ever his leader, or even a serious contender.  RD can correct me if I'm wrong.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

onebadrubi

Quote from: Wardhog85 on September 19, 2017, 04:47:11 pm

That dude looked absolutely amazing!!!!  He was big, and absolutely ran away from every DB L'ville had.  I like seeing him being at clemson instead of at LSU his home school

factchecker

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 19, 2017, 05:43:14 pm
That dude looked absolutely amazing!!!!  He was big, and absolutely ran away from every DB L'ville had.  I like seeing him being at clemson instead of at LSU his home school

How did LSU not get him?

LSU struggles with QBs but they are good as anyone with running-backs.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

onebadrubi

Quote from: factchecker on September 19, 2017, 07:59:33 pm
How did LSU not get him?

LSU struggles with QBs but they are good as anyone with running-backs.

No clue,  I'm just thankful he isn't in the sec.  he's the first rb I've seen With a true dmac second gear, and he's freakin huge

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Pathological on September 18, 2017, 11:44:40 am
I was watching ULL and Aggies and that name kept ringing a bell in my head.  He looked great against the Aggies.  I like our backs, but I would love to have this kid too
I liked him too but Parcells would say he is a biscuit shy of being an LB