Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maleek Barkley WR from Las Vegas Commits to...

Started by HogWildBison2011, April 03, 2016, 09:01:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

ricepig

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on April 03, 2016, 09:04:41 pm
Sorry Rice I was adding as I went lol. We posted it at the same time. I wasn't expecting a commit today.

No problem, I was just going to add it, I'll delete mine.

HogWildBison2011

ricepig

Great program to make an in road into. Nice pickup too! Welcome Maleek, WPS.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

ARtillahog

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ARtillahog on April 03, 2016, 09:18:19 pm
WOW! Huge pick up! This kid is blazing fast!
glad to have him but what do we call it when a 5 star commits if a 2 star committing gets a "huge pick up!"? sorry, couldn't resist.

edit- 3 star on Scout. Getting warmer...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

RaisinHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 03, 2016, 09:35:29 pm
glad to have him but what do we call it when a 5 star commits if a 2 star committing gets a "huge pick up!"? sorry, couldn't resist.

If u dont want 2 stars to commit all you gota do is come in here and tell us all about how they are for sure gona be a hog and they will go elsewhere ... You proved that last year pokey lmao

jjdlc

Looks like a great pick up.  Played RB quite a bit in HS, potentially a good return man.

FreshHog

Drew Morgan might have something to say to you.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Happy he's a hog!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hawgar The Horrible

Over 11 yards per touch rushing and receiving in one of the best football districts in Texas. Please share some more of your infinite wisdom. I could use a good laugh.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Wildhog

I'm excited about anyone that we take this early.

Welcome aboard, Maleek.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

BentonvilleJeff

HogFather1

I agree. If we take someone this early, believe me, we REALLY want them

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to " THE HILL " Mr. Maleek Barkley.

" GO HOGS "

online-with-swine

Nice highlights.  Got some quick change of direction and speed as well.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Dominicanhog

reminds me of a cross between Drew (route running)and Cornelius (catching and running) except more speed... speaking of JC, can anyone ever remember him dropping a pass?     

Seebs

I love that this kid has separation.  I love that this kid shoots out of the pack like a fetus after a Doritos. I love tha twe are on him and believe in him early which may hold off the offers tha twill be coming from the Oregon, UCLA and USC camps in a few months. 

Arkansas recruiting is now known for this. Just like the LB Harris last year. We get a commit early, not rated highly, a few of you complain on stars and the rest of us hold our collective breath until he signs with us after Bama, LSU, et al,  come calling. 

Our coaches can spot talent. This player was on someone's 'A' list on staff - good enough for me.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

SemperHawg

For those of you unfamiliar, Bishop Gorman is a D-1 talent factory that rivals any of the big prep schools in Texas or Florida.  This kid plays against other D-1 caliber athletes day in a day our at BG.  Also don't be surprised if we end up having to fight off a west coast school like UCLA or USC to hang on to this one by the time signing day comes around.  Huge to get a commit out of BG!

HogNDas

Way to go CMS!...another good get!!!!  Now we're talking!!!!  WPS!!!  WELCOME Maleeeeeek!

HogNDas

He'll feel the SEC bump and be 3* across the board....

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HogNDas on April 04, 2016, 10:12:41 am
Way to go CMS!...another good get!!!!  Now we're talking!!!!  WPS!!!  WELCOME Maleeeeeek!
Glad to see the commit. BTW according to your reasoning this offer, given that it's an SEC school, should mean an automatic bump of at least a star in ranking. Still waiting..................

PorkRinds

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 04, 2016, 10:32:19 am
Glad to see the commit. BTW according to your reasoning this offer, given that it's an SEC school, should mean an automatic bump of at least a star in ranking. Still waiting..................

He will likely get that bump pretty soon...

HogNDas

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 04, 2016, 10:32:19 am
He just committed for crying out loud!...  they ain't working on my or YOUR timetable.... patience grasshopper!

Tusks

Quote from: SemperHawg on April 04, 2016, 09:39:25 am
For those of you unfamiliar, Bishop Gorman is a D-1 talent factory that rivals any of the big prep schools in Texas or Florida.  This kid plays against other D-1 caliber athletes day in a day our at BG.  Also don't be surprised if we end up having to fight off a west coast school like UCLA or USC to hang on to this one by the time signing day comes around.  Huge to get a commit out of BG!

Most informative post in the thread.  Kids got game and he's playing against great competition.  Welcome to the hill mr Barkley.  Speed speed and more speed.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Cure

Game is similar to Christian Kirk's, definite gamer.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

SemperHawg

To give you guys and idea of where he plays his High School ball, here is the Rivals list of football players that came out of Bishop Gorman last year.

https://rivals.yahoo.com/UGA/football/recruiting/recruit-search-results?sport=football&year=2015&highschool_text=Bishop+Gorman&highschools=10533&state=Nevada

Paul

he reminds me of Hatcher because of his size & toughness  but he looks faster & quicker.   

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HogNDas on April 04, 2016, 11:07:40 am
He just committed for crying out loud!...  they ain't working on my or YOUR timetable.... patience grasshopper!
The totally obvious sarcasm went directly over your head. Then again, how come I'm NOT surprised ???    However it does appear the services are really slow here since according to you a SEC offer AUTOMATICALLY and INSTANTLY means at least one, if not more, bumps in ratings.  :-X :-\ ::) Again, tongue-in-cheek remarks all the way.

ricepig

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 04, 2016, 01:34:37 pm
The totally obvious sarcasm went directly over your head. Then again, how come I'm NOT surprised ???    However it does appear the services are really slow here since according to you a SEC offer AUTOMATICALLY and INSTANTLY means at least one, if not more, bumps in ratings.  :-X :-\ ::)

It took them 12 hours, pitiful.......

http://247sports.com/Player/Maleek-Barkley-86379

Vantage 8 dude

yraciv

I do like the fact his former high school coach offered, so that tells you something about the potential he has. Good HS to get our foot in the door.

yraciv

Now if he could just get in his QB's ear and convince him to come to a real SEC school.

HogBreath

Quote from: Cure on April 04, 2016, 11:49:52 am
Game is similar to Christian Kirk's, definite gamer.
That's it...he reminded me of someone, couldn't figure out who...I think you are right.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Steef

Arthur pigby sellers.

That film looks impressive.  Kids fast, shifty makes tough catches and blocks well.  Excited about this recruit.

greenEGnHAWGS

...kid shoots out of the pack like a fetus after a Doritos...

Ha ha...this is all I was able to get out of that post, Seebs!

Excited to get him! Never have too many playmakers! #WPS
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

SemperFi

Looks and sounds like a great pickup for the Hogs and for Razorback Nation. Young man looks to have speed to burn and looked very comfortable catching and running with the ball. Got to love all that natural ability. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

PorkRinds

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on April 04, 2016, 06:24:34 pm
...kid shoots out of the pack like a fetus after a Doritos...

Ha ha...this is all I was able to get out of that post, Seebs!

Excited to get him! Never have too many playmakers! #WPS

Wait.  What?

presidenthog

I see a little drew Morgan in the kid. not super tall at 5'11 but has some speed and a little wiggle.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

cardinalandwhite

I love seeing how often you see him and think "He's down," then next thing you know he's in the end zone. Just has a knack for making a play.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

If our coaching staff likes him, then I love him.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

Tyro3

Quote from: toshortrock on April 05, 2016, 09:35:47 am
just hope he holds together

So do you know something we don't? is he injury prone? not sure why you would say this.