Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ua_hogs

razorbackfan4life

PoconoHog

GREAT GOOD FORREST.......now its up the the "closer"......
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

JethroB.

ok guys.....5 more outs.....lets keep on em and put these friggin guys away.  We've got an appt in Omaha and we don't need these guys to keep us from it.

booogaga

GO HOGS!

GreeneRev

I would have left him in, he was doing good!!  I guess that's why I'm not the coach!

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

hogfan064

I'm not sure I make that move so early.  Forrest was doing very good.  Why take him out? 

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: razobak on June 06, 2009, 01:48:11 pm
The ESPN announcer called them points earlier in the game....and since they are all-knowing, we've started calling them points too.
Glad to hear that.  I was wondering about you.  I now realize that I suck and should shut up.

WPS!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Publius

Who is due up for the Noles from here on out?  What part of the order?

Hogbody

Porkem

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

jdhogster

it was beyond great to win that series back in 04 at our place, but how much more sweet will be if we pull off this series at THEIR place!!!!!

Hogbody

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Publius

Quote from: jgreene on June 06, 2009, 01:50:58 pm
I would have left him in, he was doing good!!  I guess that's why I'm not the coach!
They may have seen something in his delivery that say he's tiring....gotta go with your ace with 5 outs to go

trippigs

OK...up the Richards to keep them in check...he is quite capable. Hasn't thrown in a while so hope is is not rusty. He is fresh.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Porkem Yung on June 06, 2009, 01:51:52 pm
Here comes Richards...Omaha here we come!
You didn't just say that. Please don't jinx us
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

Quote from: twinpigs on June 06, 2009, 01:52:32 pm
OK...up the Richards to keep them in check...he is quite capable. Hasn't thrown in a while so hope is is not rusty. He is fresh.
Think Hogs wanted "lefty" on "lefty" right here
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on June 06, 2009, 01:51:17 pm
Glad to hear that.  I was wondering about you.  I now realize that I suck and should shut up.

WPS!

Nah, who sucks are the announcers.....you aren't in their neighborhood.

You could fill a bloopeer reel with all their horrible announcing

rzrbacknTX

ua_hogs

Quote from: hogfan064 on June 06, 2009, 01:51:15 pm
I'm not sure I make that move so early.  Forrest was doing very good.  Why take him out? 

Match up with batters. 

Lefty- Lefty

hawaiianhogster

Why change pitchers? Coach is jealous of FS for changing pitchers? What gives? I've witnessed bad things happening when coaches change pitchers quickly. I hope I'm wrong this time.

whatsshakinbacon

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Hogbody

ua_hogs

Richards, for the love of god, throw strikes.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

kitshicker

whatsshakinbacon

jdhogster

whatsshakinbacon

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

jdhogster

whatsshakinbacon

booogaga

GO HOGS!

GreeneRev

I have actually liked this ump!!  At least he has been pretty consistent!

razorbackfan4life

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

jdhogster

kitshicker

Hogbody

I'm bout to start jumping around going crazy!!!!!!

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!