Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kansas top 10 class 2018

Started by moto625, February 06, 2017, 08:47:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

Hawghiggs

Razorbackers

Quote from: Hawghiggs on February 10, 2017, 05:57:38 am
Why in the world would Arkansas hire a proven recruiter?

We already went and took Kansas' best recruiter, and he's done well for us.

Wildhog

Quote from: Razorbackers on February 10, 2017, 03:29:12 pm
We already went and took Kansas' best recruiter, and he's done well for us.

Yep.  Crazy what happens when you hire a recruiter.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Razorbackers

southeasthog

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HogFoo

Quote from: factchecker on February 12, 2017, 06:57:34 pm
https://twitter.com/10jayy__/status/830942571941732352

I figure probably all those LA kids are going to copy and paste that same statement before next year's signing date.  Sorry Kansas.  Nothing personal, but it finally sunk in that they committed to Kansas in football.  Haha
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

HogFoo

Now if we could go down and visit all those kids who had committed to Kansas and say.  Guys, i know the former LSU coach used to call the Hogs Ar'Kansas,  but, "Kansas" isn't the same team as the Hogs.  I know you kids may have gotten confused, but, you can all go ahead and commit to the Hogs and we'll say it was something in the Cajon translation that got messed up.  Haha.  If I was Michael smith, i'd be calling all those kids and making an offer if he hasn't already.   :)
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

ricepig

HogFoo

Quote from: ricepig on February 16, 2017, 02:31:35 pm
Another Kansas commits, flips.

https://twitter.com/SECfootball/status/832320291996995584
lots of bubbles busting in kansas about now.  sucks for them.  but, most were probably expecting that to happen anyways.   If i had a meme of Allen Iverson id post  "kansas...... we're talkin about them being committed to kansas???"  haha

Vantage 8 dude

As I posted several weeks ago it was a LONGGGG time until next year's NSD and so anyone who might have been freaking out about a handful of LA kids committing to Kansas as a result of a weekend visit was getting way ahead of themselves. Yep, not a bit surprised that a couple have already deserted; more doubtless to come.

ricepig

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 16, 2017, 04:27:54 pm
As I posted several weeks ago it was a LONGGGG time until next year's NSD and so anyone who might have been freaking out about a handful of LA kids committing to Kansas as a result of a weekend visit was getting way ahead of themselves. Yep, not a bit surprised that a couple have already deserted; more doubtless to come.

Coach who recruited them received a nice $250,000 bump in pay, I wonder if they want it back now?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: ricepig on February 16, 2017, 04:56:11 pm
Coach who recruited them received a nice $250,000 bump in pay, I wonder if they want it back now?
No way. I'm sure the bump had absolutely NOTHING at all to do with those kids. I'm sure it was all "merit based". ;)