Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Call the SEC Office (205) 458-3000

Started by stinkyhog, October 17, 2009, 06:27:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stinkyhog

This is total BS, protecting their QB/News Story,  If they are going to ruin our season...at least load up their mailbox!!

Silver Hog

did you notice the announcers finally SHUT UP about florida on their touchdown, they didn't say a word after that Sheppard calll. They knew, they knew what was in the works and they were appalled as well.

ballhog™

Sheppard call deserves a suspension and a public reprimend at the least
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Hog Milanese

Quote from: ballhog on October 17, 2009, 06:29:42 pm
Sheppard call deserves a suspension and a public reprimend at the least

Screw that, they should forfeit the win.

Gman

In my eyes the Hogs beat the #1 team in the country today...  Guys we need to know now it is all about money and the marketing strategy is help Florida and Alabama win at all cost.

stinkyhog

a bump (not a shameless one...f*** the SEC)

Wooderson

I just called and left a respectful message for the SEC head of officiating Rogers Redding.  I encourage all to flood his inbox.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

stinkyhog

Rockoutw/yourHogout

El Puerco Grande

Voiced my opinion to the SEC office.  Did it professionally, without profanity or sounding like an extra from "Deliverance".  I stated that normally when fans claim that the final score is determined by the poor officiating that it is a biased view of the events on the field.  I further stated that if the number of questionable calls against Arkansas, and the number of non-calls against Florida is investigated objectively, it will become obvious that officiating played a huge part in determining the outcome.
How 'bout them hogs?

Rockoutw/yourHogout

I just called for 14th time and i'm still mad!

AppleHog

Thanks coach.

We had a great time.

PositronHog

ekyle1

After watching this game I get a feeling that Arkansas is not really wanted (or liked) in the SEC....

soccermom

Omaha Bound Razorbacks!  The REAL deal on the Hill!

PositronHog

AppleHog

Thanks coach.

We had a great time.

Pig in the Pokey

Me too but I started picking DIFFERENT extensions besides Redding. He's a crook.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hogger