Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game 33 Thread: #10 Arkansas (23-9) vs. New Mexico (16-15)

Started by ucahogfan, April 09, 2013, 09:03:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TikiHog

I was thinking the same thing but if they've watched us play they would know we just cant field to save our lives

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Good game hogs.  3 errors led to 3 runs.  Fantastic

Dr. Starcs

Our hitting has pretty much sucked lately anyway, I say out the best fielding team out there and go with it.

Can't do worse offensively than 0 runs in 2 games.

Danny J

Quote from: osumed14 on April 09, 2013, 06:19:25 pm
Well today showed if we don't start playing better D and hitting somewhat consistently even best era in nation can't always win games.  Need to really pick it up next game before this Lsu series.
Chances of us lucking our way into Omaha again this year with hit batters is pretty slim two years in a row. We better correct the errors and start hitting with RISP or we are in trouble.

It is so frustrating to see this roller coaster of a team at times go from playing like a top 5 team to all the sudden disappearing off the face of the earth.

99toLife

Great pitching is awesome, but fielding and hitting is important also. 

pigture perfect

Well that didn't end well did it. Oh, I know they are a quality team, but our effort seemed lacking. My guess is we're looking ahead.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

TikiHog

Quote from: pigture perfect on April 09, 2013, 06:32:52 pm
Well that didn't end well did it. Oh, I know they are a quality team, but our effort seemed lacking. My guess is we're looking ahead.

seriously were looking ahead...we havent scored in 19 innings so I guess we started looking ahead last Friday