Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cancun in March!

Started by HogMama0604, October 24, 2013, 09:10:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogMama0604

No kids (yes!!!!) just us and another couple. Never been. If you have give me suggestions on what to do. Best nightlife. I think the resort we are staying at is The Royal. It's all inclusive but I don't just want to stay there. I'd like to explore.

DLUXHOG

It is a fricking wild place.....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

HogMama0604

DLUXHOG

Quote from: HogMama0604 on October 24, 2013, 12:38:30 pm
That's kinda the point lol

Like I think orgies are SOP there......seriously....

Hogoverseas

Quote from: HogMama0604 on October 24, 2013, 09:10:11 am
No kids (yes!!!!) just us and another couple. Never been. If you have give me suggestions on what to do. Best nightlife. I think the resort we are staying at is The Royal. It's all inclusive but I don't just want to stay there. I'd like to explore.

We go to the region once a year and have stayed at The Royal. If you are looking for a spring break atmosphere at the resort, you will probably be disappointed. It is one of the nicer resorts in the area and mostly older married couples or honeymooners; however, I have never been during spring break so it may change. Regardless, it is a nice place and you should have the time of your life.

As far as nightlife goes, I cannot help you with that. We are well past that stage of our lives and now enjoy ordering a nice bottle of champagne or a nice scotch and sitting on our balcony overlooking the ocean. If you have anymore questions about the area- hotel transfers, etc, let me know. Have a great time.

HogMama0604

We are between 27-33 and both couples have kids both leaving at home. Looking for a wild time not honeymoon time. What clubs are pretty wild?

DLUXHOG

Quote from: HogMama0604 on October 25, 2013, 05:19:09 pm
We are between 27-33 and both couples have kids both leaving at home. Looking for a wild time not honeymoon time. What clubs are pretty wild?

The last time I was there they were all......... bare-assed wild......  BE CAREFUL...

HogMama0604

October 26, 2013, 08:47:48 am #7 Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 10:02:30 am by HogMama0604
I will have 6'2 270lb Man with me I can handle it. Lol

SirCHog2