Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's being reported that Coach K suspended

Started by pigture perfect, March 20, 2017, 12:24:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

Grayson Allen for the rest of the tournament. He also added that if this same thing happens next year, that he (Allen) will not be a part of this team after his senior year. This is not the way we wish to portray Duke University, Kryscrewski says.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

yraciv

Not sure what you are talking about. Duke doesn't have any tournament left, and I thin Allen is as good as gone regardless this year. He has already fallen from a 1st to 2nd round pick.

pigture perfect

Quote from: yraciv on March 20, 2017, 12:31:15 pm
Not sure what you are talking about. Duke doesn't have any tournament left, and I thin Allen is as good as gone regardless this year. He has already fallen from a 1st to 2nd round pick.
Sorry, I think it went right over your head.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

rzrbkman

Quote from: pigture perfect on March 20, 2017, 12:24:41 pm
Grayson Allen for the rest of the tournament. He also added that if this same thing happens next year, that he (Allen) will not be a part of this team after his senior year. This is not the way we wish to portray Duke University, Kryscrewski says.
.                                                                                             Good! I was tired of watching him play anyway. Some other player will have to step up.

ricepig

Quote from: rzrbkman on March 20, 2017, 12:46:37 pm
.                                                                                             Good! I was tired of watching him play anyway. Some other player will have to step up.

They're hoping someone can get a leg up on the position, or maybe out?

FaytownHog

Quote from: rzrbkman on March 20, 2017, 12:46:37 pm
stop trippin. they'll be fine.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: pigture perfect on March 20, 2017, 12:41:01 pm
Sorry, I think it went right over your head.

I'm not the brightest turnip in the patch and even I got it!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PonderinHog

Sees rather harsh at this point in the season...